3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ElenTerra 07.10.20 05:52 pm

For those with the camera bullied and whirling (Serious Sam 3: BFE)

For the Stim version
Unfortunately, the methods with missing moments and levels did not give results, and I do not want to miss. No matter how much we try to miss the camera will still fly up and will circle you in an endless dance ...
So here the topics were sort of on the solution of this breakdown but the issue remained active - not everyone saw how the problem is solved. The mallard from the Neogeim removes the dependence of Stim but only removes only her - some moments of protection remained ...
The game requires a default location - no matter what drive (section), but the path should look like this:
[Disk]:Program FilesSteamsteamappscommonserious sam 3
Game files add up to the final folder... naturally already with a quack
then you need to put the values in the registry:
We're assessing this file.
rghost. en/33734611 (clean up the gap I've put)
unpack and bring in values (don't be alarmed - not a virus - it only contributes to the values of Stim)
And that's it - we start the game. I checked - the play became much calmer and more convenient.
Another note the level where the dizziness began after manipulation will have to start again ...
131 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikload 07.10.20

EllenTerra
Thank you All Earned

g
gadzul 07.10.20

The pancake read here info means install sam do also the way as ellen put there sam download file stuffing it into the folder sam values registered now enters the game the first thing I have had is that I'm nothing can't switch English to Russian (I've tried to be a second problem when I run a mission there in no way I've had any ammo or armor (and as soon as I've tried cheat sam rises very slowly into the air and all I can't It can't be removed(Tell me what to do the game installed without sturn

G
Gazgolder777 07.10.20

EllenTerra
Please tell me where to download this file ???
I can't find it.

g
gadzul 07.10.20

Pancake tell anyone who has encountered a glitch in the game that neither will be preserved nor translated into Russian ("nimogu do nothing ((

T
Tyhdigideee 07.10.20

Helped... When we enter, we close the native steam

[
[Inferno] 07.10.20

The advice of the 1st post did not help, had to miss the location ...

a
at-400 07.10.20

EllenTerra
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! It's all working, the camera's not spinning anymore!
:)

F
Flash136 07.10.20

EllenTerra
Hello Helen. It didn't help me. I put it in the steam and started your file. He's still bullied. But the scorpion wasn't there initially. Repack from the barracks.

E
ElizavetaFanta 07.10.20

Please help. In Serious Sam 2. Changed some set-up, now that you lead the mouse up he looks down, and when down - up. Please help. Tt

I
Infiltrator 07.10.20

I play offline and use the newest version, there is no bug.

D
Damir Abdullin 07.10.20

Good afternoon! I had a problem in the game with the click of the esc button. The game flies out and makes such a mistake http://savepic.org/3756276.htm.
Can you tell me what the problem is? Thank you in advance!

m
msaPeace 07.10.20

I think the trad has :( But I'll ask you a question, with your permission. Maybe you can help.

I love Sam and I love him. Respect!
For two years, you haven't windows and many games have been running without problems (particularly SS3 and all its older HD brothers). And after raising the Winds to Service Pack 1 all the joy ended the whole series Seriouse Sam 3 and HD work ceased - black screen and window that run did not run. At one time, the help of EllenTerra with the way to in the installation helped - a huge respect to a fellow (and after all a lady that in our environment is not often).
I thought Service Pack 1 would make my iron rise to unprecedented heights... Ahn no FAIL.
So, what are my INSES on the account of the progres were right? or I didn't get it.

P
Pretor 07.10.20

EllenTerra
Respect and respect to you! And the main thing is a rich husband and no less rich lover!
Even the mission started with the last save, not from the beginning of the level and everything works!

r
rallod 07.10.20

Who knows how to remove the inscription in the top left corner of the monitor - Enumerating packages.... ?

What is this inscription, hangs like a thorn: ) . Is it normal that I kind of have rocks glowing? (on the second skin) who has the same? Maybe the Shaders aren't that?

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 07.10.20

Something did not help, the camera as spinning, and spinning, rocked in 2011 repack and everything was normal, the spinning camera was only at a friend, but he corrected it, downloaded it recently and this fucking bug is now everywhere, what a repack I would not download, the camera is still spinning on this mission ... better explain in detail what to do, thank you in advance)

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.U.G.A. 07.10.20

Thank you, everything works!)

G
Grimmy423 07.10.20

Your method doesn't work made everything as written read comments but no works!!!

D
Daniil Proshin 07.10.20

And this stuff can help with the flight?? I started some kind of generator then got to some hell of a big start to extinguish it, and as soon as he came to 0 I had a game, what do you do? Prompt

M
Marat Aznabaev 07.10.20

File has been deleted where else can you download guys

A
Andrey Kostrov 07.10.20

I'll try to make this file myself - as described here:
https://otvet.mail.ru/question/73616165
If it helps, I'll put him somewhere.
UPD/
Helped. It is done easily - see the link attendees painted. Transfer the path to your own. And the level has to be re-passed. To check do so - go to the level at the lightest and reach the place under the bridge, make sure that does not whirl and you can run further.