3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ElenTerra 07.10.20 05:52 pm

For those with the camera bullied and whirling (Serious Sam 3: BFE)

For the Stim version
Unfortunately, the methods with missing moments and levels did not give results, and I do not want to miss. No matter how much we try to miss the camera will still fly up and will circle you in an endless dance ...
So here the topics were sort of on the solution of this breakdown but the issue remained active - not everyone saw how the problem is solved. The mallard from the Neogeim removes the dependence of Stim but only removes only her - some moments of protection remained ...
The game requires a default location - no matter what drive (section), but the path should look like this:
[Disk]:Program FilesSteamsteamappscommonserious sam 3
Game files add up to the final folder... naturally already with a quack
then you need to put the values in the registry:
We're assessing this file.
rghost. en/33734611 (clean up the gap I've put)
unpack and bring in values (don't be alarmed - not a virus - it only contributes to the values of Stim)
And that's it - we start the game. I checked - the play became much calmer and more convenient.
Another note the level where the dizziness began after manipulation will have to start again ...
131 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexeyRX7 07.10.20

EllenTerra Thank you! I'll try)

r
rnzakiev 07.10.20

it doesn't work either. I generally after the fourth starts. not at all levels the truth. I haven't seen a single ship yet)))

C
ClassiG 07.10.20

It's not going anywhere!
Downloaded the file, squawked, put in the registry, the head started to pass the 5th level but reaching the bridge Sam starts spinning again!)
File from the archive should be thrown in the folder of the stim and there to insatiable in the registry is true?) or still de!)
But the glitch still remains!

U
U_Z1 07.10.20

The problem is probably the same. you walk under the bridge run skeletons and behind go 2 scorpions and the camera whirls ... Pirate version. Making a registry key didn't help... swinging the archive with bin

A
AlexeyRX7 07.10.20

EllenTerra Zaika doesn't help...

n
nikonik777 07.10.20

Re-fill the archive.

w
wirmfrost 07.10.20

Something's not working.

d
denkhom 07.10.20

EllenTerra
It doesn't work out any way!!! And your registry file, and your daddy BIN poked, the carousel doesn't go away. HELP!!! I hooked on Sam back in 2003.

_
_w_ 07.10.20

Thank you! It helped me!
File on rghost. en/33734611 has no extension, it is necessary to put a point and attribute rar) and then unpack.

T
Tyhdigideee 07.10.20

Idiots!! When am I going to play properly???

f
fokusnik00000 07.10.20

EllenTerra THANK YOU! Huge! Everything works!

A
Al0neS1m 07.10.20

EllenTerra
Thank you very much. Your way really works. The only thing that "Windows 7 64 bit" people have to run is "on behalf of the administrator." Otherwise, the saves in the game will not work.

v
vladislav-96 07.10.20

thanks works

A
Alex1155 07.10.20

Thanks for the advice, everything worked). He followed exactly the instructions, copied the game in a new way, added values to the roster. Then I removed the installed, and began that level (where the trawls with the camera) from the beginning. That's it). I have Windows 7 64 bit. It's a good place to be. I didn't launch it on behalf of the admin...

G
GODz1lla 07.10.20

For those who have "camera bullied and whirling" - buy a license! A special bug for the pirates did, liked the game? Well, then don't be lazy to buy a CD.

I think we can cover the subject.

r
rnzakiev 07.10.20

reinstalled the game. it's all worked. simple copying doesn't help. everything is preserved. I've passed two times already. win 64 bit

m
mashunist 07.10.20

When it began to whirl (passed from the beginning) then made on the advice of the uv. EllenTerra, the one who got up the regfile, and chose the mission from the menu...
... but several missions passed again and the same situation began...

On the computer: Vin 7 x64

SI: I tried to load from scratch level (run plasma generator "Anubis"), the same situation at the level... starts spinning

A
ATOm 11 07.10.20

For those with a save glitch, do this: download the phoenix crack rumedia.ws/games/action/27303-serious-sam-3-bfe-digital-bonus-edition and copy the contents into the bin.

I've got everything going _swarm on so far.

s
serjik111 07.10.20

Hi all! Who can help will be very grateful!! I bought a facial sam 3, installed a steam and the game did not start as steam said that the seats on the disk zero, I did as wrote Helen and the game installed but does not want to run, the cogra press the button to play spell that there is preparation for the launch and nothing happens!!! What do I have to do?

G
GODz1lla 07.10.20

You may need to update the game, try to check the hash.