3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadliestPolecat 06.09.19 08:37 pm

Gamepad and shooters

In General, everyone knows that a gamepad is comfortable to play fighting games and platformers, but in shooters. Because fighting games on PC is almost gone, and a good platformer in General very little, decided to play a gamepad in shooters and, of course, faced with the problem that I know almost all the owners of gamepads. Unaccustomed to aim. I searched Google, found out I have a long time to train, while not using the mouse during the whole period of learning to play on the gamepad. But because all life is held. What to do? Whether as something to further study or to abandon it all and play with the mouse?
39 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 06.09.19

You have your hands just ass.

_
_Irbis_ 06.09.19

I use a gamepad where it is convenient. If you are not comfortable with a gamepad in a game, why torture yourself? Take kawamichi.

K
KOLBAS 06.09.19

.........everyone knows that a gamepad is comfortable to play fighting games and platformers, but in shooters.....
But not a shooter?!It's all a stereotype.More than a dozen shutenkov, successfully I passed on the controller.Learn son,)

K
KingNarik 06.09.19

Gamepad and shooters
It's like sex with a finger in the nostril, better not even try, no fun )))

m
masha 06.09.19

Nada the mouse to aim, such control is more realistic.

M
MunchkiN 616 06.09.19

on Hamada Nada to play Armu and Stalker
for the rest of Igor, for example, mortalkombat invented the keyboard mouse potsony.

g
gsk24 06.09.19

I on the gamepad playing shooters on the PC, nothing difficult, no, play battle 3 on the gamepad, the mouse is inconvenient to control appliances. Learned to play on the gamepad for an hour or less. Gamepad from the Xbox 360

S
Seanelio 06.09.19

Why deal with samolechenie? If it is not convenient to shoot with a gamepad, keyboard and mouse to help. Personally I play what I'm comfortable. But if we take the goal to learn to play shooters with a gamepad - train!

V
VaMpiRe 06.09.19

Well poprobuyte you cs with a gamepad to play. Hah

J
Just another User 06.09.19

MunchkiN 616

Spoiler

I
IIDAPII 06.09.19

Good shooters at all times: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqEc4YAujy4wnC4xi3IkVcg Ah-Yes to play! I created:)))

M
Maxlaq 06.09.19

On the gamepad only play on Stalker, and I do not really like, I find it easier using keyboard and mouse DIN, classic))

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.09.19

Gamepad AKA joystick not for shooters. It is a perversion. All shooters on consoles have begun to appear in the distant 90s.
The port of Duke Nukem for Sega, or Final Doom on PS1 is nonsense. But was even the exclusives for consoles. Try to instill shooters to consolata. Of course they used to play on the joystick, but for bakers like me this is nonsense and heresy ) I Want to see the duel of the two best players in one any shooter: one who plays on the pitch, the other on PS3, for example. In the same game, both pros. And who will win? If there is no auto-aiming (of course)...

A
ABRAScovyy 06.09.19

I passed on the controller Wolfenshtein 2009, Battlefield 4, COD ghosts, Crysis 2, 3, and special tortures were not tested because there is a function avtopritselivaniya.

G
Gauguin 06.09.19

Play a shooter on the gamepad whiners with crooked hands just grew mouse here and ranting against it. Of course in online battles the mouse is more effective, but on the gamepad is just more enjoyable to play.

s
sn260591 06.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
Gamepad AKA joystick
These are two different controller.

s
saa0891 06.09.19

Gary Smith

Play a shooter on the gamepad whiners with crooked hands just grew mouse here and ranting against

Man is so constituted that we always strive to choose better,functional and comfortable,this is of course if the person with a head,of course some may prefer and pants worn over the head,because they wrote nonsense about curve hands.
And some over as a friend ABRAсцовый choose auto-aim,though what fan of the game I do not understand.

Of course in online battles the mouse is more effective, but on the gamepad is just more enjoyable to play.

There is not any difference this online game or single,mouse and keyboard will always be much easier,more precise,faster and more effective in this genre as the shooter,and in many other genres,and the controller for example will be more effective in the fighting,following your strange logic,all those who play on GAPDH in fighting whiners with crooked hands,I hope lucidly explained.

A
Anderby 06.09.19

>Gamepad AKA joystick

Joystick:

Gamepad:

>The man is so constituted that we always strive to choose better,functional and comfortable

And this is the controller. And not crappy vestige of the eighties.

s
saa0891 06.09.19

Anderby

And this is the controller.

I have everything quite clear wrote.

And not crappy vestige of the eighties.

No matter when it was created by a device,it is important that it is effective to the present day,and better yet, that does not come up,so for shooters (what the actual topic) exactly.

m
minamoto2 06.09.19

Shooters and gamepad concepts slaborebristaya . Of course you can learn , but just WHY????? It's the same as a jog on crutches , you can get used to , but again - WHY ????? And the function of auto-aim in General is killing the meaning of the shooter . In addition , console and gaadi forcing game developers to produce highly simplified , but what would the owners of consoles do not feel flawed . But even that doesn't help gaadi do not stand next to slavomisla . So the choice would ochividen . Regardless of platform -shooters makes sense to play only at kawamichi . Or play geypade with auto-aiming and dopey AI enemies .