3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LooksLikeKiller 16.10.20 07:31 pm

What's your favorite character in the game? (Mass Effect)

Here I play in Mass Effect choose partners..... So what is your favorite Persian? =)
234 Comments
Sort by:
S
SelmaK 16.10.20

Of the usual NPC pleased Captain Anderson (very high-quality presented in the game), and of the teammates with whom you can run, it is Garrius.

E
Exile014 16.10.20

Most of all I like Garrus, as he is quite good in all qualities, and you can talk to him, still like Liara, as it is sympathetic and I have with her.... (well you understand), hate Ashley stupid and terrible, as with her at all....

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 16.10.20

Garrius-alien attendee with a sense of humor
Liara-sex =))
Ashley-shoot with her mona q))

E
ExitZ 16.10.20

Rex.

k
kamelos 16.10.20

Rex - a cool man. So it's a dramatic Persian, that's what I like. Plus his jokes like the one when you first arrive on the planet where Benezia sits:
"-Stop! Let's not kill each other! "Why not?" (Shepard and Rex)

Garrus is cool. Chel with his principles - wants to fight crime. Awesome. And what a voiceover...)

The others are not impressed. And the woman who always wears a thing on her head did not understand at all. Why is she needed there?

P
Pazzaken 16.10.20

And I like the whole command, they are all so colorful and original! Another Joker funny dude, Captain Anderson is a super man!

M
Miff_ 16.10.20

The Joker is burning.
From Team Garrus and Liara.

K
Kabak 16.10.20

The powder is similar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K
Kabak 16.10.20

And all Azaria, though they are almost not engaged in sekas and light-sings but sympathetic ... all except Binesia, though I've already killed her...

L
LooksLikeKiller 16.10.20

Personally, for me, it's the Joker and Rex, for the Joker isn't as simple a persian as it sounds.

L
LooksLikeKiller 16.10.20

Arrest the sori bug came out

R
ReservoirDOG 16.10.20

Liara, Garrus, Shepard, Saren, Llen, Captain Anderson, Joker and Rex (after the story of the virus, their race will soon die out).

K
KenQ 16.10.20

and I liked the Lord he is so self-belief and gigantic

N
New Sinan 16.10.20

Saren is a wicked man.

S
Sorizo 16.10.20

Saren steers!!!

A
Azatoth 16.10.20

Tali was most remembered. Most likely because I really liked the voiceover of the character ... Long courted her, but not fate ...
The Joker is pathetic. Liara and Ashley weren't impressed at all. Garrus is an interesting character, but something in him does not "catch." Rex was disappointed. If he, in spite of Shepard's orders, went to save his fellows, and then came back and started a scene with the instruction of guns on each other, then I would take him back into the team. It would speak of Rex's strength as a character in his beliefs. You could not save everyone, but just steal the medicine ...

L
LooksLikeKiller 16.10.20

And to me, Tali is unpeped (There are no fighting qualities and there are no fighting qualities. Friends!!!! Agree for Persian operations a good balanced.... but as a boring character

c
chris_2k7 16.10.20

And I liked my heroine Jane Shepard the most! Such a, hot-tempered red-haired maiden! The character looked amazing with Kaiden!

Well, it looked great boogai mercenary and Kaiden, when he was talking to a female character. Liara - it's like for fans of young ladies, naive. Ashley for lovers of tempered maidens (first and second - my IMHO). Tali... Well... as if, yes, it looks stylish, but I would start novels with her only somewhere on the fifth passage. Garius - not very memorable turned out. He seemed to me to be such a soft tailbone, trying to be tough. Maybe it's the voiceover.' How to know.

In general, it is strange that the character of the doctor especially did not show. Not in the sense of having an affair with her or something. I would just participate in more dialogues and scenes. Initial dialogue (when the hero-suicide was alive), in principle, well established it.

L
LooksLikeKiller 16.10.20

Well, here's a mini poll.
So:
1.Garrus (The self-called character.
2.The Joker (2nd after Garuss.
3.Rex (Significantly lagging behind the previous but still, quite often called.Well, all clear brutal characters are always needed)
4.Captain Anderson (Lags far behind but somewhere his name slipped.

Think again and choose a Persian that you like.

N
New Sinan 16.10.20

Saren - because negative characters, in my opinion, much more interesting and charismatic than positive.