3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LooksLikeKiller 16.10.20 07:31 pm

What's your favorite character in the game? (Mass Effect)

Here I play in Mass Effect choose partners..... So what is your favorite Persian? =)
234 Comments
Sort by:
t
tius 16.10.20

Andreson because it is adequate and waving his fists in a dozen. I was so pleased with the way he smeared the ambassador.
Like Benezia. Because. :) /strong, smart, selfless, beautiful and breasts that need/
Rex because of his jokes and Garrus because of the caustic comments. I wonder if the Turians and earthlings are compatible? :)
It is a pity that for the female character in the partners recorded only Kayden (who, ktsati, resembles the snotty Anomal from Baldura 2 :)).
I would light with Garrus... the couple would have turned out to be what it takes: daring, stinging and parasiticly tempted in a firearm.

p.s. But interestingly, I do not remember the Turians in the game ... Has anyone seen it?

S
SeriX 16.10.20

1) The Joker - Joot! "Give me Normandy, and I'll make her dance for you. Just don't ask me to get up and dance if you don't like the sound of crunchy ankles."
2) Garrus - Good wagon, and fights and hacks.
3) Saren - He's just pathetic.
4) Kayden - Also pathetic (killed at passing), as well as because of the phrase "Just do not tell anyone. Big gun and self-confidence will help to cope with many troubles"
4) Ashley - Great warrior. "Metal doesn't lick anyone!" :D

M
MYPAH4A 16.10.20

1.Donnel Udina-foreva!The wayward, charismatic human.
2.Matriarch Benezia-class blue... Hmm.. Female hermaphrodite.Powerful biotic.

P
Palumna 16.10.20

Um, the Hoops all liked (Udina exception), especially Ash in a pair with Kayden, with some dialogues like:
Ash: No one died.
Kayden: If you want to, I can shoot someone here.
Ash: Nea. I am well.
The Joker is at all... he's still a boyer.
Captain Anderson is so positive all.
Garrus liked it, the voice acting is cool, I love the Turians all, and he has such a stylish hairdryer on the eye of XD. It's a pity that there is no such armor((

Tali did not like at all, boring something, Liara then not very, she has dialogues monotonous, and on the appearance of azari and cute (IMHO)...

V
Veselyy Kot 16.10.20

Garrus, Rex and The Joker are The Aztec Bayanists.
of the rest, only Benezia and Anderson liked it.

e
eon-live 16.10.20

I love Tully. We've been in battles with her since she joined the squad. Very useful.. and besides, they have a very sad story... That's what she says. so sensitive and so emotional... I like it as a warrior and talk. It's a pity that only 6 warriors... and by the end as luck can and 4 will stay ....
Matriarch Benezia and her daughter lira.... Very dramatic moment... In general, everything looked rather undeveloped. But still... My mother always loved my daughter.... And my daughter was proud of her mother. but in public...:
Maman: Oh and the lira told them about me?
What was I supposed to tell me? that my mother is a monster? that she serves Saoin? Or how to destroy you? What did my mother tell me about?...
so cute and so dramatic. I really like this level))

W
WoodenGoblin 16.10.20

In general, the game is full of interesting and charismatic NPC. Almost every Persian you can chat with has its own character. As a result, the game world becomes "alive" almost as real.

P.S. Joker - Burn!

D
Dtritus 16.10.20

The Joker, for voiced it By Seth Grinn, creator of Robotsyp, and generally the Joker is a cool guy with a sense of humor (the only one who has it on the ship).

m
muromez 16.10.20

to eon-live:(Matriarch Benezia and her daughter Lira)
Why a fool?

p
pashalet 16.10.20

Best:

Ambassador Udina. Yes, you can't trust him. Yes, a schemer and a traitor. But unlike other whiners, I am ready to do anything for the victory of Humanity. No pseudo-Intelgent reflection - in the means is not shy, before the Council does not lebeze, sleeps and sees how the armadas of our Alliance trample on the galaxy. Aliens should know YOUR WORLD. The earth is driving! ;-) And he's got a voiceover.

Cara Shepard. My second Persian. An aunt with character. The face is strong-willed, tightly compressed lips, no makeup, eyebrow is dissected by scar, hair shaved. With touching freckles, thin neck and tragic green eyes. Combined with the original voiceover turns out insanely charismatic persona. There's intrigue in it. You believe in her. For such you can worry until the final credits. And even after them. :) ALWAYS follows the renegade path. No hesitation or compromise. Mass Effect immediately became different. All that merry mayhem that I created with Persian-man, now looks completely different. More acutely, scary. What just stands the moment when a fragile Shepard kills a kneeling girl with the words: "I can not let you go!" Honest word - Tarantino is going to smoke...

Ashley. The classic "baba with eggs" (girls, pardon - but from the song of words can not throw). For a word in the pocket does not climb, proud, independent, and talk to her is always nice. It's a pity, when passing for a female character with her can not spin. A vexing miscalculation of the developers. :D

Liara. Such a delicate flower, naive, with idealistic ideas about the world. Very funny is horrified when in front of her Shepard behaves evil and cynical. Well, if you do not run to save her at once, and do it at the very end of the game - she just has a roof moving away from a long stay in the force field.

Rex. What do you say? Brutta-boy. He just has enough of a measuringed cigar in his teeth. Good old guard, limited edition. They don't do any more of them...

Outsiders:

Cayden. I think the young man is too snotty for the biotic commando. Shy to stutter, with the eyes of a devoted dog. Dude: called to go to death, hoping that he will be pulled out if anything. And when saving the squad choose not him, and Ashley - begins to whine: they say, of course, run, do not think about me, I'm going to die. And even to the words of Shepard "We will try to save you!" - reproachously hints: like we all know that this will not happen. He likes to emphasize how difficult and difficult his past is - as if everyone else on "Normandy" as a child jam spoons ate. In short, a boshar.

Anderson. So correct and honest that even nauseous. He failed to become Spectre, succumbing to Saren's tricks. His native warship without a fight merged the youngest in rank. And in general, in everything is good. This is especially evident after 2-3 passing, when it becomes clear that Anderson stupidly agrees with ALL what Shepard will say. Restore the Council? That's a great idea, ma'am! Introduce a dictatorship? That's a great idea, ma'am! It is highly mixed when Shepard first orders the Goths to kill the Council and then appoints Anderson as the new Chairman. "What? What a horror... How can you??! But overall you're right, ma'am! I'll take care of it!"

Shaira. It's a dynamo. :-) She did all her quests - and Shepard she still did not give. ;)) Neither a hero nor a renegade. Dynamo. :D

Joker. Everything seems to be good - and with humor, and the pilot is excellent, and skeletons in the closet are available. But some kind of... unfinished. I'd like it better if there was some crazy zest in it. For example, the Joker is an alcoholic. Brilliant pilot, but alcoholic. I lost my temper because of my illness. In his spare time he drives around the Normandy in a wheelchair with a bottle of a temple, teases aliens and brings everyone. And the authorities can not expel him, because to replace such ace no one. It would be fun.

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 16.10.20

Wow, I didn't.

p
pashalet 16.10.20

GencoC - a lot of letters? ;-)

[
[SkyNET] 16.10.20

1) Saren - it's a pity that you can not make friends with him
2) The queen of Rachni - because of her dialogue
3) Ashley - after each mission fun conversations

S
S-c-Y 16.10.20

Ashley, Garrus and Shepard)

_
_36_ 16.10.20

Ashley and Kayden

P
Poladium 16.10.20

pashalet--Shaira "gives" without fail, no dynamo. You just didn't have the right dialogue. She'll offer you a reward, you take a present and you choose, "Is that all?" After that, you watch a movie about it. And her souvenir on one of the secondary planets will open you an artifact-sphere (looks exactly like in the film of the same name "Sphere"), such a Easter.

p
pashalet 16.10.20

Poladium - ou, checked. Really. He was snraching over the biovar's political correctness. Like and want the guys to add peppercorns to the game, and pricks! They are afraid for ratings and sales. It is better then that this topic would not be touched, than such syrup. No, I do not call to insert a gang of a gang of a gang - but if you decided to introduce a bed scene, so think of how to beat it, and not so - one elbow of the blue hand ... Hypocrisy is wild: to show how the aunt's head is shot can, and sex ni-ni. In this regard, Rockstar is much more honest. Their genitals in the frame also do not flicker, but erotica is present. :-))

k
katrinn-vong 16.10.20

The funniest character is the doctor. I think she was sticking around all the game on wheels, so she had nothing to say. (could throw the guys, the war is still.

M
MYPAH4A 16.10.20

Ambassador Udina. Yes, you can't trust him. Yes, a schemer and a traitor. But unlike other whiners, I am ready to do anything for the victory of Humanity. No pseudo-Intelgent reflection - in the means is not shy, before the Council does not lebeze, sleeps and sees how the armadas of our Alliance trample on the galaxy. Aliens should know YOUR WORLD. The earth is driving! ;-) And he's got a voiceover.
1 like-minded

L
Le_Mans 16.10.20

ready to do anything for the sake of humanity's victory, before the Council does not
Well, yes, of course... When the Council said that on Ilos ni-ni that it would be considered a declaration of war, something he did not particularly object. More he cares for his place, not for humanity.