3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LooksLikeKiller 16.10.20 07:31 pm

What's your favorite character in the game? (Mass Effect)

Here I play in Mass Effect choose partners..... So what is your favorite Persian? =)
234 Comments
Sort by:
I
ILIA1411 16.10.20

My favorite character is the Joker pilot! Cool bang!

R
RGC 16.10.20

I also have dialogues with the joker hooked, still pins when he says like later talk he somehow coolly answers Ok,see you! (listen and check it out)

S
Sorizo 16.10.20

The coolest Persian-Volus bartender in "Supernova" with him can))

S
Shinobu 16.10.20

Garrus (the most rye Persian), Ash (the best "black" humor) and Tali.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 16.10.20

Rex liked it the most. a wonderful symbiosis of brutal character and no less brutal appearance. It's sounded like a ztsky zlot xD and it's good in combat.
Tali also liked it.

L
Lost Prophet 16.10.20

Rex is normal.... only already a corpse ((((((and Cayden is good........ only the corpse ((((((((((((((((((((((((((

a
alLieNd 16.10.20

And I... I am.... I killed Rex.... whimper ((((
More precisely, Ashley killed

S
SoulCube 16.10.20

I liked Saren the most. The voiceover is amazing. Well, after he shot himself, I felt sorry for him. :'(

P
Poka Na Forsazhe 16.10.20

And Kaidanch and rex can be left alive, if the first from the first time can be saved, the second because of the skids of the conversation is desirable only the second time.

R
RaideR13 16.10.20

Favorite characters:

From partners: Ashley, Garrus
From SSV "Normandy": The Joker, Captain Anderson

Separately, I want to mention Nelina, one of Shaira's servants. In my opinion, Nelina has the most beautiful voice and the most beautiful face (figure, etc.) in the whole galaxy.

V
VenolVl 16.10.20

I take turns using Garrus, Ashley and Rex. Depending on the situation. And as characters, I like the Joker and Rex. I like Garrus too, and Tali is nothing. I sympathize with all the Turians. The least I like Kayden. I don't even know why. Even though I feel sorry for him with his L2.

M
Mr. Hyde 16.10.20

The first is Rex unequivocally... He's a hot guy. I left him alive.
The second Joker, more than once saved our ass ... What we would have done without him.

L
Le_Mans 16.10.20

Saren!!! Powerful, brutal, charismatic, and because negative. I'd like more episodes with him. Disappointing finale: a bullet to his head was an unpleasant surprise, but tolerable, but the transformation into a brainless jumper greatly offended. Such a character deserves more.

T
Tonny Boy19 16.10.20

Ashley, Rex, Joker, Garrus!

L
Lost Prophet 16.10.20

Well, after he shot himself
How did he shoot himself? What did you do for that?

L
Le_Mans 16.10.20

We need to convince him that he has succumbed to suggestion. Pump the persuasion skill, and then discover the appropriate options for response.

L
Lost Prophet 16.10.20

And the robot must be beaten???

c
chris_2k7 16.10.20

Well, you can stand and see what the robot will do to you and your companions:-)

m
mir_trud_may 16.10.20

I liked Rex. Such, star Potros. "I'm fighting because I'm fighting." A touching story with dad, tribe and genofg... Self-esteem. It's a pity there's no alternative to his death in the script.

L
Lord VIRUsS 16.10.20

It's a pity there's no alternative to his death in the script.
You're talking about him starting to boil over what's going to blow up Saren's base, where there's a cure for Genofag? it can be calmed if the intimidation or diplomacy is sufficiently pumped (for this by the way give the achievement - Resolution of the impasse with the help of Diplomacy/Intimidation). as a result, he will not be shot and with him in the group will be able to continue to walk.