3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vopros3828323 16.10.20 07:49 pm

Will Denuvo? (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

will it or not?
48 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 16.10.20

You'll find out on the day the pc version of the game is released.

G
GG4 16.10.20

Will.

l
legusor 16.10.20

Will.

v
vopros3828323 16.10.20

Marsj
It's too late. I need at least an hour before to download the game.
GG4
legusor
Where's the enfa from?

S
Silencer777 16.10.20

GG4
legusor
So where are the poofs? I didn't see it in the stym, nor on the crackvatch. So where's the deal? The homchiks look like you without checking.

G
GG4 16.10.20

Silencer777
And if they wrote you what wouldn't happen, you'd ask for a soufi?

S
Silencer777 16.10.20

GG4
Wow) you have a LOGIC! I was hesitant.

T
Tomas Sevchenko 16.10.20

The English-language steam forums there are full of themes about the day of the pc version of the game.

d
dilat 16.10.20

Everywhere it is written that there is no Dunka, but as if they did not raise the price because of it...

P
Protocol10 16.10.20

Logic dictates that 99% will be. All the ecys of the dorms that have been ported recently have been done with a denumo. Deitroit, Des Stranding came out with a denumo. I don't think that's going to change. Who wanted to buy for 1000 rubles by mistake in the steam or in the epic. The rest can only hope for pirates, and it can take many months.

v
vopros3828323 16.10.20

Protocol10
Pirates haven't been needed for a long time. Offline activation. It's just that my supplier doesn't want to take it if there's no money. And I would like to immediately throw him a couple of hundred and download for half an hour on the day of release. I don't want to wait even two hours for the pirate to show up if she shows up. And most likely it is at least 1-2 days at best. I bought this game for the flat. I am against re-selling games at an inflated price. I don't want to charge a full price.

S
SPR1GGAN 16.10.20

After 900r jump up to almost 3k, as there is no desire to buy it , strange that they linked it with the change of the region and the purchase of the game on cheap from other countries, yesterday in the stim imposed a ban on the change of the region, and the prices did not return to the regional

S
Sogiking 16.10.20

SPR1GGAN
Why would they put regional ones? Not profitable, on the contrary, they can remove... I'm glad I had time for 500 to take...

S
SPR1GGAN 16.10.20

Sogiking
The meaning of regional prices is just in the balance of price and demand, in our Uganda you can earn on the quantity, it is better to sell 10 to 900, than one for 3k, and 900r in the steam were not a mistake, and this was our regional

S
Sogiking 16.10.20

SPR1GGAN
Well, from their throne can be seen in another way seen)

N
No name Nonamov 16.10.20

It's going to be, and what are you going to do? Also one of the "despisers" denumo?

P
P911 16.10.20

What's the problem? will-asset 150p, no-free-torrent.

m
muxamor2011 16.10.20

No name Nonamov wrote:
It's going to be, and what are you going to do? Also one of the "despisers" denumo?
I'm a game if I bought anything. Foluva phps eats if anything. it's very strong. and this is 100% proven on the games from which at some point removed the denuu. Phps on average before and after removal grew by 20-30%

So that's probably right. I'm also a "despiser" of denumo. for I want my iron to work on the game and not on some left and not necessary software. This is especially true of demanding games. in which every frame counts.
and not even in demanding. once again, you don't want to load the iron.

A
AleXraceSiM 16.10.20

there was an infa that DENUVO would unfortunately be

A
AleXraceSiM 16.10.20

although I managed to buy Horizon, but activation and 3 vinds on the computer to help those who did not have time, myself so waiting for a break or a good discount on Resident Evil 3 and still quietly playing from the day of release