3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vopros3828323 16.10.20 07:49 pm

Will Denuvo? (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

will it or not?
48 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXraceSiM 16.10.20

makeavelli wrote:
AleXraceSiM
They can't change the bar.

It is immediately clear that the schoolboy rejoices)
you first cite, quote, "BREAKING SOURCE" where it is written that DENUVO will not be, and then write, and so, everything will be clear very soon - August 7

PS and what to rejoice that, it is necessary to take in Kazakhstan stim, then you will rejoice

P
PavelDragon 16.10.20

Most likely will not be, as there is no die in the stream "Third DRM-protection: Denuvo". Death Stranding has it, for example.

S
SPR1GGAN 16.10.20

PavelDragon
and there's more logic in this than the screen from the left resource

B
BekaX 16.10.20

SPR1GGAN
This is not a left resource, but the largest and most famous portal of crackers. You can't find any more reliable, for sure.

A
Anton Shebeko 16.10.20

In the press version exe 50mb, denuvo no. It remains to wait for the release and DayOnePatch, that's when you can reason.

A
AleXraceSiM 16.10.20

with such optimization it is good, if there is no denuvo, and those who managed to buy 900p, can return the money, and who did not have time, and so play

P
Protocol10 16.10.20

AleXraceSiM
What kind of optimization? Reduce the chewing options and reduce scaling until you get a normal phps. People like your pass on the middle and weak machines of witches 3, Assassins, Rd 2, subway, etc.

I
IlovePS4 16.10.20

Protocol10
If the game does not give at least 60 fps on ultra 1080r owners of 20 series of graphics cards, then this is already a bad optimization. And no compromises to look for, buy a new graphics card in the future and play a torrent version with a normal fremrate purely for review.

M
Marsj 16.10.20

Playing without Denuvo.

T
Tomas Sevchenko 16.10.20

Yes, already confirmed, so tomorrow morning will be possible to wait for the repak. That's just I'll wait a couple of months for the port is so bad that the launch of Batmanâ„¢: Arkham Knight in 2015 will seem to you a masterpiece of optimization and for that they ask 2800 ahu.

N
Nurp 16.10.20

The optimization is such that the publisher decided that it is already quite superfluous)))

A
Aleksey Vygodin 16.10.20

Is the game going to go on my looks?
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960

M
Mr Grand 16.10.20

Alexei Profitablein
It will work if the rules will be optimized)

a
agula98 16.10.20

The game is an online defense. We're splitting up.

j
jax baron 16.10.20

agula98
Where did you get online?

A
Anton Shebeko 16.10.20

Horizon.Zero.Dawn-CODEX

L
Lundy 16.10.20

Anton Shebeko
What does that mean?

F
Fad454 16.10.20

Ahah, so there was no denwatu, I'll buy a hutabych))

A
Anton Shebeko 16.10.20

It means broke, look for the torrents

l
legusor 16.10.20

I have previously deceived you and denuvo will not:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/i5h4he/horizonzerodawncodex/

https://crackwatch.com/game/horizon-zero-dawn