3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Luzinkpot 17.10.20 09:10 pm

A (Diablo 2)

And GC on the def does not make sense at all ?

150 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luzinkpot 17.10.20

K
Klassewer 17.10.20

Yes, it's a hat.
And the table is also a hat. There's no point in def wearing them.

L
Luzinkpot 17.10.20

Klassewer
Okay. 20 already a week in the trade no one goes _um. One person came in with the question - "What is so expensive?" © While I'm stockpiling, and amethysts too, maybe then interested in whom the thread.

m
minovalo 17.10.20

Luzinkpot wrote:
Perf rubies
Blood kraft. But the caster amuli demand is higher than amethysts.

U
Uncle Fred 17.10.20

Hater Mad?

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 17.10.20

I don't want to create a new theme, so I'll ask here. The first tiara caught was a zaimbain, okay?

k
kot-stargazer 17.10.20

Dmitriy Jigunov
Well, there are norms 2/30 , the rest is not very, small cuts, if all the 20 degrees would be still normal.

m
minovalo 17.10.20

Dmitriy Jigunov
No sockets, it's garbage. And then on a bow. Jave, of course, is a griffin.

N
Navos 17.10.20

Of the Amazon tiara tiaras, only two are quoted - 30frw/3 socket, which is ideal for 7fpa GA boovazone with GMB Faith and 2 amazon/30frw/2 sockets/z (str/dex/life/resistances in priority) for all sorts of combo hybrids with lighter bows.

f
firkax 17.10.20

good tiara, don't listen to the nerds (they'll tell you that all the armor except the enigma is a krap)

N
Navos 17.10.20

It is better to listen to nerds who are versed than nerds who do not understand. So you can't listen to the fir.

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 17.10.20

firkax
Thank you. That's also inclined to the option that it's an attempt to bring down the potential price of the thing.

O
Obsessed 17.10.20

Dmitriy Jigunov, I do not play, but purely for info I will say that this person will not buy anything, sell, PR or understate the price HERE. but in the pvp andtems fumbles better than firka. in fact, he said it might not be easy to sell. You'll see if he's right or wrong. and the best thing is to drive her. ;-)

f
firkax 17.10.20

for the info I will say that the essed has not been playing for a long time and is not in the subject
and some havok was registered a month ago
Obsessed wrote:
it may not be easy to sell it.
Why sell it when the author has amka on the screen?
until there is a griffin or there is no such thing but with the same bonuses (in 5 years) - there is nothing to change it for

m
minovalo 17.10.20

Dmitriy Jigunov wrote:
it's an attempt to bring down the potential price of a thing
No, Akara will give the maximum.

L
Luzinkpot 17.10.20

L
Luzinkpot 17.10.20

N
Navos 17.10.20

Axe - krap, from the aryn is quoted only ethereal Berserker Axe ed%/ias/fools mods/repair durability with 2 sockets. The probability of a drop of such an axe is approximately equal to the probability that the firk will stop doing nonsense.
The ring is also rubbish.

Fools mods - attack rating/max damage from the character level.

L
Luzinkpot 17.10.20

Navos
What's the Fools mods ?

N
Navos 17.10.20

Luzinkpot
It's a prefix that spawns magic and rare guns. Google Arreat Summit, section of magic prefixes and suffixes, there is everything detailed.