3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
avenged666 26.10.19 03:36 am

Anyone have any thoughts about the video after the credits? (Singularity)

Che makes this chick in the office, what she writes? and why the walls the main character himself wrote messages of type don't trust it!??? I can not understand, explain please.!
497 Comments
Sort by:
J
JerelyMarleCrash 26.10.19

Obviously there will be a 2 part.

Z
ZimaAlex 26.10.19

So this book was already in the beginning on the laptop MIR-12 Catherine showed.
There it is written that Demichev the bad, and the only one who can stop him is Renko (i.e. we) from 2010 (it's short).

3aKeH 26.10.19

And what is this conclusion which the ending is *good*?? yourself to kill the bad barisovym bad both as it is not ice, too

Z
ZimaAlex 26.10.19

So this book was already in the beginning on the laptop MIR-12 Catherine showed.
There it is written that Demichev the bad, and the only one who can stop him is Renko (i.e. we) from 2010 (it's short).

3aKeH 26.10.19

And what is this conclusion which the ending is *good*?? yourself to kill the bad barisovym bad both as it is not ice, too

J

We saved Borisov when he wanted to kill Demichev in the 50-ies, and the events of the fire occurred after these events, the result of Borisov became the head of the island,and Demichev died,though maybe everyone already knew)So will not continue, I think so.

J

We saved Borisov when he wanted to kill Demichev in the 50-ies, and the events of the fire occurred after these events, the result of Borisov became the head of the island,and Demichev died,though maybe everyone already knew)So will not continue, I think so.

M
Medico della Peste 26.10.19

JerelyMarleCrash666
I think it's the opposite.If we Barisovym from saving Demichev in the fire no one would save.I'm more interested in 2 questions:
1) If we shot and saved Demichev Barisovym(at the beginning), how Demichev survived?
2) Why Catherine has not aged over 55 years?

M

JerelyMarleCrash666
I think it's the opposite.If we Barisovym from saving Demichev in the fire no one would save.I'm more interested in 2 questions:
1) If we shot and saved Demichev Barisovym(at the beginning), how Demichev survived?
2) Why Catherine has not aged over 55 years?

Z
ZimaAlex 26.10.19

Chamakh why we haven't aged over 55 years?(Baris was still surprised)
But the first question I could Demichev died just? (and only then flew out the window with datoga floor from a bullet in the head))))

Z
ZimaAlex 26.10.19

Chamakh why we haven't aged over 55 years?(Baris was still surprised)
But the first question I could Demichev died just? (and only then flew out the window with datoga floor from a bullet in the head))))

3aKeH 26.10.19

What for then generally to write on the walls were the HS tips yourself if still nothing you can't change))))) Well, we haven't aged over 55 years potamu that jump in time where he is not detained for 55 years and that is why the girl is not old this is interesting... ANYWAYS I LOST all the seasons understood the ending and then the nonsense)) twop spoilers.....

3aKeH 26.10.19

What for then generally to write on the walls were the HS tips yourself if still nothing you can't change))))) Well, we haven't aged over 55 years potamu that jump in time where he is not detained for 55 years and that is why the girl is not old this is interesting... ANYWAYS I LOST all the seasons understood the ending and then the nonsense)) twop spoilers.....

3aKeH 26.10.19

also, keep in mind it was necessary to return to the past and the man has to know the password of the scientist we've been chasing him so you killed him or not? personally, I didn't kill he knocked the door and all.

Z
ZimaAlex 26.10.19

Zaken, http://forums.playground.ru/singularity/619413/ - read my crazy thoughts at the end (how do you like my suggestion about the tea?)

3aKeH 26.10.19

also, keep in mind it was necessary to return to the past and the man has to know the password of the scientist we've been chasing him so you killed him or not? personally, I didn't kill he knocked the door and all.

Z
ZimaAlex 26.10.19

Zaken, http://forums.playground.ru/singularity/619413/ - read my crazy thoughts at the end (how do you like my suggestion about the tea?)

M

By the way, if anyone knew, could you explain why the administration in the past and the bombing of the singularity disappear?Demichev says something about the fact that he repeated the experiment, but I don't understand what is the essence?

M

By the way, if anyone knew, could you explain why the administration in the past and the bombing of the singularity disappear?Demichev says something about the fact that he repeated the experiment, but I don't understand what is the essence?

J

If we Barisovym from saving Demichev in the fire no one would save
Lol, we didn't kill him and only wounded if we killed him then the game would have ended there)However, eslt school:shoot,don't shoot him in the head - still survive,taky same school in the end of the game.
Why Catherine has not aged over 55 years?
And who said that it existed in 50 years?MIR-12 appeared after Demichev became dictator.