3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
avenged666 26.10.19 03:36 am

Anyone have any thoughts about the video after the credits? (Singularity)

Che makes this chick in the office, what she writes? and why the walls the main character himself wrote messages of type don't trust it!??? I can not understand, explain please.!
497 Comments
Sort by:
B
BeastIns1de 26.10.19

RastaMan26 damn I current wanted to write

B
BeastIns1de 26.10.19

I did the good ending and when the spit was flying was a statue of Borisov with the imp and my first thought was that he still conducts some experiments and uses the profit center korisnih purposes.And perhaps sleduushee (part if it is)in need of precocity Etowah lohan and destroy all remnants of e99.
PS so many thoughts about the ending feeling that soon my brain will melt.

D
DjiN_ToNicK 26.10.19

It's like a bad ending because of the Soviet Union Rules the world thanks barisovu, And a good ending it's like to kill both although I'm not sure.

B
BeastIns1de 26.10.19

RastaMan26 damn I current wanted to write

D
DjiN_ToNicK 26.10.19

It's like a bad ending because of the Soviet Union Rules the world thanks barisovu, And a good ending it's like to kill both although I'm not sure.

D
DjiN_ToNicK 26.10.19

Here's the ending:

To return all as was
To kill the yourself while rescuing Demichev.
You are again flying in a helicopter, but the order of landing unexpectedly canceled. And the statue of the sickle is replaced by the statue Barisovym with time MVP on hand. Partner suspiciously says companion.

Run the world together
To kill Barisovym at the end of the game.
You and Demichev has taken over the world and shared the impact, but soon began a feud with each other. You run the whole world, except the United States, where he settled Demichev.

There is no evidence
To kill Demichev and Barisovym at the end of the game
You're hiding from the lab so that more nobody saw. The Soviet Empire without Demichev to crumble into many small States, start a local war, etc. the Island, meanwhile, explodes with phenomenal force, mutation loose. Meanwhile, in the United States begins recovery after the war with the Soviet Union, leads a mysterious stranger with the capabilities of God.

Z
ZimaAlex 26.10.19

A good ending is to kill yourself and save Barisovym (i.e. you're flying a helicopter and see the statue Barisovym, but the landing canceled). If someone else will argue, I will bring strong arguments))) (although different people have different endings, but according to developers this).

D
DjiN_ToNicK 26.10.19

Here's the ending:

To return all as was
To kill the yourself while rescuing Demichev.
You are again flying in a helicopter, but the order of landing unexpectedly canceled. And the statue of the sickle is replaced by the statue Barisovym with time MVP on hand. Partner suspiciously says companion.

Run the world together
To kill Barisovym at the end of the game.
You and Demichev has taken over the world and shared the impact, but soon began a feud with each other. You run the whole world, except the United States, where he settled Demichev.

There is no evidence
To kill Demichev and Barisovym at the end of the game
You're hiding from the lab so that more nobody saw. The Soviet Empire without Demichev to crumble into many small States, start a local war, etc. the Island, meanwhile, explodes with phenomenal force, mutation loose. Meanwhile, in the United States begins recovery after the war with the Soviet Union, leads a mysterious stranger with the capabilities of God.

Z
ZimaAlex 26.10.19

A good ending is to kill yourself and save Barisovym (i.e. you're flying a helicopter and see the statue Barisovym, but the landing canceled). If someone else will argue, I will bring strong arguments))) (although different people have different endings, but according to developers this).

J
JerelyMarleCrash 26.10.19

to:Agent Fisher
Yes,thank you,but I have learned early on when I saw Barisovym still under fire + note-confirm that Baris was then still lived and perhaps lives still.
This materials from the wiki is written like JerelyMarleCrash666
I've written the plot section.Before there was written a small piece of the plot and the description of the gameplay.I have redone the section ended with the words:At this time, gets up and Demichev offers Renko partnership. Then the player has the choice to Kill both to cooperate with Demichev or go back in time and kill yourself..You can view the page history.And there is my IP(I have dynamic,so don't check now) says.About the ending I wrote some user.See the history page.
to:UnHaul
Must think about it,we must not forget that Renko at the end he checked his hand,and Devlin said,don't You even bothered to look?.On account of the force shields in the opened E-99,so 2010 might not like to be.
But when you consider that we are developing a parallel time line,then this:
0 Branch. We Devlina safely escape from the island.
1 Branch. When we are saving Demichev from the fire history of the island varies considerably.
3 Branch. After rescuing Barisovym.Nothing except the fact that it then existed in 2010 has not changed.Demichev remains miraculously ivium.
Immediately 2 Branch, if Demichev dies from received a bullet.The island began to reign Baris.(or evacuated,as it is written in the note at the beginning of the game)the Second and the third branch is derived from the first.
4 Branch. In the furnace we are creating the overload.All overgrown with local flora.Of course,in addition to events occurring in the furnace nothing is changing.
5 Branch. The Destruction Of The Singularity.
7 Branch. Demichev creates another Tower of Singularity.In the 6th Dictatorship Demicheva not to be.
8 Branch intertwines with the 1st.We kill yourself in the 1st,bringing the rest of ommlette crumble along with the 8th.
A temporal paradox.But now not about it:Maybe Baris found the body of Renko and thus was able to learn something about what could happen.He does not repeat the event in 2010.Immediately created another branch.Good ending just about it.
It's only the main ommlette.There are many more.But the fact is that We destroyed the 8th first.There are only two:Primary and secondary.Basically we Devlina maquires.In the secondary just not planted.

J

Hmm,I was wrong,Devlin looked at the statue and said,How many times have seen not get bored?,after that, Renko looked at his hand.After landing canceled Devlin said,Well,let's go home,friend?

Z
ZimaAlex 26.10.19

Maybe it's just Devlin pinned? (about the friend)

N
Nemec-Shvine 26.10.19

sorry there is no ending to kill both and go into the singularity
then everything would fall into its place

d
dekster47 26.10.19

Devlin is not pinned!!! Be careful!
A nearby helicopter with Soviet symbols!

There are no good endings!

We went back and killed himself - the main, because after it we nothing is explained... unlike the others...

J

to:Agent Fisher
Yes,thank you,but I have learned early on when I saw Barisovym still under fire + note-confirm that Baris was then still lived and perhaps lives still.
This materials from the wiki is written like JerelyMarleCrash666
I've written the plot section.Before there was written a small piece of the plot and the description of the gameplay.I have redone the section ended with the words:At this time, gets up and Demichev offers Renko partnership. Then the player has the choice to Kill both to cooperate with Demichev or go back in time and kill yourself..You can view the page history.And there is my IP(I have dynamic,so don't check now) says.About the ending I wrote some user.See the history page.
to:UnHaul
Must think about it,we must not forget that Renko at the end he checked his hand,and Devlin said,don't You even bothered to look?.On account of the force shields in the opened E-99,so 2010 might not like to be.
But when you consider that we are developing a parallel time line,then this:
0 Branch. We Devlina safely escape from the island.
1 Branch. When we are saving Demichev from the fire history of the island varies considerably.
3 Branch. After rescuing Barisovym.Nothing except the fact that it then existed in 2010 has not changed.Demichev remains miraculously ivium.
Immediately 2 Branch, if Demichev dies from received a bullet.The island began to reign Baris.(or evacuated,as it is written in the note at the beginning of the game)the Second and the third branch is derived from the first.
4 Branch. In the furnace we are creating the overload.All overgrown with local flora.Of course,in addition to events occurring in the furnace nothing is changing.
5 Branch. The Destruction Of The Singularity.
7 Branch. Demichev creates another Tower of Singularity.In the 6th Dictatorship Demicheva not to be.
8 Branch intertwines with the 1st.We kill yourself in the 1st,bringing the rest of ommlette crumble along with the 8th.
A temporal paradox.But now not about it:Maybe Baris found the body of Renko and thus was able to learn something about what could happen.He does not repeat the event in 2010.Immediately created another branch.Good ending just about it.
It's only the main ommlette.There are many more.But the fact is that We destroyed the 8th first.There are only two:Primary and secondary.Basically we Devlina maquires.In the secondary just not planted.

Z
ZimaAlex 26.10.19

A nearby helicopter with Soviet symbols!
dekster47, I did not look carefully, now look.
Even so, isn't that a good ending - peace in the world?

d
dekster47 26.10.19

No, I do not like!!!
Give anarchy, comrade)

J

Hmm,I was wrong,Devlin looked at the statue and said,How many times have seen not get bored?,after that, Renko looked at his hand.After landing canceled Devlin said,Well,let's go home,friend?

Z
ZimaAlex 26.10.19

Maybe it's just Devlin pinned? (about the friend)

Z
ZimaAlex 26.10.19

There is, comrade. Glory to the CPSU !!! ))))