3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CyberNinja 25.10.20 06:35 pm

Getting the game on the PC? (The Last of Us: Part 2)

Do you think greedy Sanyo will release the game on the PC, as it was with Horaison? In principle, both are the SIV as a fedge, which means that the chance of this lack of need is very high, as the game has already flown out of all the charts, and the sledge should beat off at least some money from this failed shit. I bet that the game will be released next year on the PC, because the sledge just needs a PC audience, which is the only one that can make the box office, because the consolta naked pirates.
22 Comments
Sort by:
a
anti_Alien 25.10.20

For three mowers you let on the PC does not make sense.

A
Ave9 25.10.20

Exiting the game on PC - no, you can forget about it.

A
Ar4er2016 25.10.20

CyberNinj
Too fat dude, try harder.

P
Protocol10 25.10.20

CyberNinj
I don't think they're going to let you out. Horaizon is a choraizone. And the game nauti dog - this is the level of unconditional exclusives -pillars of the platform, for which they buy this console. For the sake of horizon few people will buy, because it is a normal good game in the open world. And ancharted and flipper of ace are icons. People are praying for these games really.

C
CyberNinja 25.10.20

Protocol10
Pff. Lara Croft's underdriniel and lesbian game are icons? Did you fall off the oak tree there?

P
Protocol10 25.10.20

CyberNinj
Pff. Lara Croft's underdriniel and lesbian game are icons?

Yes

Did you fall off the oak tree there?

No

C
CyberNinja 25.10.20

Protocol10
Do you like Abby?

P
Protocol10 25.10.20

CyberNinj
Chel, I don't know who it is. I don't have a dog.

C
CyberNinja 25.10.20

Protocol10
Abby is the one who Ellie used to do the whole game with cancer. Ellie, you know, if you call her an icon.

P
Protocol10 25.10.20

CyberNinj
I speak generally as a whole, as if within the framework of mass culture. For Sonia - these are the key games, because in the minds of the mass consumer they are the face of the platform.

l
legusor 25.10.20

it's the worst wash game there is right now. It would be sad to release this shit on the stoves.
Protocol10
read the book Aggression of Lies. Feofanov, 1987
it describes what "mass culture" is, why and when it came, who needs it and why.

P
Protocol10 25.10.20

legusor

There's a ton of shit on the stove every day. No one cries about it.

R
Red Pill 20.04.21

Aleksichuflakian
Do you think it will be easier to play the keyboard with one hand than the gamepad?

S
Shtaketmaster 20.04.21

Chances are slim, but perhaps the game will appear in PS Now in a year or two.

V
Vaipen 20.04.21

ArikAndAnzorik
There are game special cutoffs with buttons that are most often used in games.

u
ugf16349 20.04.21

Better not to let this trash can on your pc.

A
Anderby 20.04.21

Yes, of course, right tomorrow.

L
Lex-one 20.04.21

Anderby The
Pessimist.

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 13.06.21

The likelihood that it will be released on the PC is high. Consider that Ancharted is already coming to the PC, this is a Nauti Dog game. And even Sony decided to release their exclusives on the PC.

B
BEELINEUA 18.09.21

We wait, like Halfu 3)