3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shady PG 06.11.20 12:54 am

The most dangerous places in the game (Fallout: New Vegas)

Here we write in which places you can find a light and instantaneous death.
203 Comments
Sort by:
M
Madass guy 06.11.20

Quarry. True death is not very easy, but a quick :)

I
Inzhener-Grobovschik 06.11.20

In the water :)

E
Einheri 06.11.20

If you approach the NKR veteran who is guarding the president, you will die very quickly.

O
Olly-alpha 06.11.20

Passage between the cliffs opposite the Resort blue Paradise (southeast map). We swim across the river, go to the mountains, find two sets of power armor, quickly and solemnly die in close proximity to a couple of dozen different claws of death.

C
Chekist iz samyh glubin b 06.11.20

Camp Legata. Honest fight with Laeny - the most difficult in the game (do not sit in the bushes with a sniper like a pathetic coward, and go for it with XO).

E
Einheri 06.11.20

Chekist from the depths of the ban
I told him, "Dude, relax, you blew everything" and he went home.)

C

It's an option, too. Besides, it's not as sneaky as sitting with a sniper and healing it in the tower.

O
Olly-alpha 06.11.20

Is it possible to remove it from a sniper? I didn't think there were any special options. If we are talking, of course, about the final fight. By the way, it can be a little bit of aversion if you fight one-on-one and competently use the reluctance of non-signs to jump from relatively small heights.

-
-Kosh- 06.11.20

Career, with heaps of death claws. I'm just starting to play, I can't clean the lair yet.

C

GodzillaMozilla
Swing. Otherwise you can't take it.

R
Ripper Man 06.11.20

A quarry and a place where you walk out of a secret BS apartment and go straight. There's also about seven claws of death.

C

The claws are not so dangerous. Don't panic! Shoot into the clutches armor-piercing! And they're going to cry in yours!

P
Promyshlennaya industriya 06.11.20

After Career, nothing is terrible.

O
Olly-alpha 06.11.20

Cassiopeia, and to me career seemed an easy pleasant walk after traveling to the places described above. =))

T
Tohno 06.11.20

There are no "most dangerous places" in the game. There is a small level and equipment-stuff.

N
NightHawkreal 06.11.20

Cassadar's Lair is an unpleasant place

N
Nemec2 06.11.20

Go into the quarry with your "high level" and "cool equipment" at a high level of difficulty, shoot on video, without a single death.

T
Tohno 06.11.20

Nemec2
Did you get eaten when you were at the PA and with the anti? Your blunder.
These "scary-bloody-claws" have a vulnerability - paws.
Is no one preparing a battlefield? Mines decide.

N
Nemec2 06.11.20

Mines don't always decide.
They can get around for example.

F
Foxard 06.11.20

Radioactive town with a bunch of zombies..... Not far from the runway I do not remember exactly what is called ((also not an easy place.... mainly because of increased radiation