3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shady PG 06.11.20 12:54 am

The most dangerous places in the game (Fallout: New Vegas)

Here we write in which places you can find a light and instantaneous death.
203 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tohno 06.11.20

Nemec2
I always have them on them, besides no one canceled the most powerful C4 mines with remote detonation.

T
TrollZor 06.11.20

The Lair of the Sava))

a
astand 06.11.20

Caesar's tent, if you go there without a partner.

T
Tohno 06.11.20

astand
Try the Door Dragon method in the tent. The result is hilarious.

O
Olly-alpha 06.11.20

What kind of method is that?

T
Tohno 06.11.20

You walk into the building. Angry monsters-or-people. You're out fast. You press your back against the door. The monster follows you and appears in front of you. Hit the back of the head with a sledgehammer. A quick entrance to the building. Repeat until you win.
- Some difficulties with crowds.
"You have to have iron patience if the weapon is weak.
Without loss of health, you can kill the worst creatures.
With the "Superstroke" perk, everything gets even easier.

O
Olly-alpha 06.11.20

With Caesar's tent is unlikely to ride, there such an horde attacks. But the method is cool, thank you.

T
Tohno 06.11.20

Olly-alpha
Take a way out of the tent. When the first batch of Legionnaires dies, mine again. Repeat until you win.

O
Olly-alpha 06.11.20

Why would you do that? They can be put all, if you run fast and shoot accurately, catching the buzz of the process. I even managed to kill almost everyone once without leaving the tent. True, Caesar eventually hammered the Courier with his miracle glove, but at that time he was the only survivor.

T
Tohno 06.11.20

I'm happy with the explosions. And flying bodies. Automaton is my main weapon, but explosives are a long-standing love.

J
JEKA777777777777777 06.11.20

quarry unequivocally and again attack the pumped dozen sequuretitrons

s
stalker batle 06.11.20

when you're on level 1 go into the quarry where the claws of death go

U
Uroboros 125 06.11.20

Run on the Vault 34...

N
Nedra Chili 06.11.20

Quarry, radioactive city (heavy with radiation such, sometimes did not have time to go to the right distance)

O
Olly-alpha 06.11.20

Speaking of dangerous places. I hunted with AE and Archimedes on the east coast of Colorado yesterday. First, she applied the charge of "The Architect" to the area of the accumulation of creatures, then, sitting on the side on the stone, leisurely finished off the sniper wounded, seeking to leave the disaster zone along a narrow passage. Running females and young, natural Bitter Springs turned out, I do not know how the courier will now live with it ... ))

d
devgeniy 06.11.20

Someone there Red sent me to the eggs of the claws of death in a cave, which is not far from the legion of rangers. I'm still wearing the sheriff's cloak and taking the 1st reconnaissance... He took with him a Gauss rifle and 100 charges, a sniper rifle and 100 charges. In the satellites Raoul with 10mm PP. Perk "Breakup." It was hard when at once at the entrance, in the narrow corridors, met several claws. Other critters perfectly in stealth mode were torn to pieces when hit from Gauss to the head. Then I met the uterus. I did something. A dozen times died from the clutches of Legend and his relatives. Then from this hole one by some point or miraculously lured and failed each. MB is over. While Legend was blunting in the corridor, he was finishing it almost at point-blank range with a sniper rifle. Under drugs. Raul helped perfectly all the time, surprisingly quickly finishing in the process all the unders beatings.

S
Shickcomp 06.11.20

love creepy places))

C
Chugay 06.11.20

People do not blunt!

D
Daryl 06.11.20

Asylum 34 exhausted me, although there were no special problems with the ghouls there, but the large location and constant radiation on hardcore especially gets on my nerves.
In the career, too, long tinkered - cleaned out the issued from the Camp of the Great Khans of sniper and "All-American", so to get eggs Claw for Lucy was nonsense, because the approach to the back, in which they lay on the task, was long ago free :)
Most of all fun in Caesar's tent - with a scare on the first attempt took everyone there with a multi-charged 40 mm grenade launcher, though and myself slightly concussed, but the mash was still that, but on this bastard Benny my carnage did not make any impression of the :(

A
AoiUmi 06.11.20

No one mentioned a location with a broken rotor, where a whole crowd of aggressive robots and a nuclear test site with a bunch of ghouls. Although of course with proper equipment any dangerous place will not be such.
p.s. is still quite dangerous platform diggers, inhabited by lakes.