3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shady PG 06.11.20 12:54 am

The most dangerous places in the game (Fallout: New Vegas)

Here we write in which places you can find a light and instantaneous death.
203 Comments
Sort by:
d
devgeniy 06.11.20

Platfot of diggers? Where is it? There were a lot of lakes (very many) on the other side of the Blue Paradise resort. I broke them up, sprayed them with a laser rifle in the smoke of everyone.

D
Daryl 06.11.20

I think it's a marauding platform. Not far from the fishing hut, in the lake. It is inconvenient that when you swim, you can not defend, and when you come, you can go out on it only with one side, as a result of which the first time has orientated almost all health repulsed me these lakes (and there will be 8 of them), so when, finally, got out on it, barely fought back ...
There's a kind of useful journal there, improving my survival by 3 (or 4 if the appropriate perk is taken).

T
Tohno 06.11.20

Daryl
You can get out there on several sides. Including the one with which it is convenient to wet them. In general, enough rifles with good optics and they can be removed from the shore. The magazine is there for survival.

O
Olly-alpha 06.11.20

I don't have a rifle with optics from the shore.
In general, no creature in the game did not take away from me as much health as casadors. Near the Brewery such a tense place, around the mountain, really position for shooting not to choose, and when you finally see the casadores, it turns out, they too already see you.

D
Daryl 06.11.20

Glasgow - 12
Well, I could see them in my sniper, but the bullets didn't fly :) But in the place that devgeniy described, I only sniped them because of the hill and wet, having previously threw Boone on the shore away.

A
AoiUmi 06.11.20

I've swollen them up, sprayed them in smoke from everyone's laser rifle.
Oh, how good you are.

Daryl I think she's a marauding platform.
Yes, you are quite right, in translation from 1s this location is called exactly so, in the original it was called scavenge platform and I assumed that it was translated as a platform diggers, forgetting that prospector 1s translated as a digger and scavenger as a marauder, for me both of these words have roughly the same meaning (in the world of folau naturally).

Daryl There's kind of some useful magazine there
There is, but not quite a magazine, but a book (Wasteland Survival Guide), which by the way was written by Moira Brown, guided by the experience obtained with the help of a lonely wanderer in Folau 3

Olly-alpha I have a rifle with optics of them from the shore does not take
Daryl Well, I could see them in my sniper, but the bullets didn't fly :)
Perhaps it was not enough pumped the skill of weapons, bullets should fly, but because of the spread (especially in the lack of skill or stata) to hit hard, in such cases it is necessary to take advantage of calm, it helped me.

l
lokkie 06.11.20

me as much health as the casadors
They need to kick their wings off. A couple of shots from the cowboy's rifle are missing. They then crawl on the ground to finish off the problems is not.
Actually for such a hunt is enough cowboy rifle or 10mm pistol and weapons skill 35-40.

d
devgeniy 06.11.20

Olly-alpha Cassadors are those still ghouls! And the brewery was tormented once. But it was easy in the cave, where the casador-legend inhabits. It's all with Boone and ED-E. In another case with other companions opposite: in the cave partners quickly died (poison), and at the brewery we shot them like ducks. Or trampled cavalry onslaught.
These are the whims of the god of war.

O
Olly-alpha 06.11.20

AoiUmi, the ER spread is zero, and the skill of the weapon, respectively, below 75 does not make sense to have, playing sniper. Maybe there are some tricky places to get from, but just walking along the shore - not-a. Definitely not.

lokkie, thank you, but I'm not very sure about the effectiveness of such tactics, to be honest. Also, I don't play cowboy rifle.

These are the whims of the god of war.
Yes. =)

l
lokkie 06.11.20

but I'm not very sure about the effectiveness of this tactic.
Well, the tactics are pretty spectacular. spectacular wings from casadores fly off in VATS)
And effective. On the wasteland one wander, partners in support do not take, support to wait for nowhere, have to develop tactics of combat.
With partners of course easier, as long as they attack the partners, shoot how much will fit.

don't play cowboy rifle
And you can any weapon, only the middle distance. Like a hunter's carbine, etc., pistols like magnum44, 10mm.
Shotguns will not go until there is no skill in arms - 100 and a police shotgun that would make a maximum of a couple of shots at point-blank range to shoot them. Jet contagion, and shotguns are only at close range effective.

O
Olly-alpha 06.11.20

lokkie, spectacular, maybe effective? Not sure. At least because they move faster than the rifle recharges, in the rite there are how many charges? 7? And five casadores have a total of 10 wings, and even if you imagine that you can knock each wing off on the first attempt ... In addition, OD in the wats is still limited even with peppers and drugs. In general, for me is not an option, does not excite. I don't put my teammates under enemy stings. On the contrary, before I climb into the horn, I find for them a good position, from where they can cover me and at the same time be in relative safety.

D
Daryl 06.11.20

Sometimes it was possible in the mode of stealth to shoot from a sniper (or still from the "all-American", exactly do not remember, but probably the second, because the cartridges in the service was enough for a long time) touchor and while there is a slowing death, you can have time to dunk another, if he is next to each other. But it turned out very rarely...

l
lokkie 06.11.20

And five casadores have a total of 10 wings
Why two? One wing is enough. You choose first those who are bigger, blow them on the wing, then small. The main thing is to have time to beat off the wings, they crawl slowly even large.

A
AoiUmi 06.11.20

Olly-alpha at SV spread is zero
This is not quite true, according to the data that I just double-checked in GECK, Sniper rifle - spread 0.02 (spread 0.02)
I shot at the lakes on the platform of the "Long Carbine" unique cowboy rifle, with a sniper sight, the spread of this weapon is also equal to 0.02.
p.s. I don't like to be empty-hearted, so the screens are attached.
http://s59.radikal.ru/i165/1103/23/a854f996db0f.jpg
http://s11.radikal.ru/i184/1103/33/b8a1e726d359.jpg
http://s51.radikal.ru/i132/1103/ed/35c0b4b5c57e.jpg

D
Daryl 06.11.20

It would be interesting to see a dead lake on the platform through the sight of this rifle :) In my country, they did not even move when you look through the sight, mostly were in the starting position with slightly sn apart hands ...

A
AoiUmi 06.11.20

Daryl is strange, I seem to be moving normally, and you can see the corpses.

O
Olly-alpha 06.11.20

AoiUmi, hmm... I read about 0 somewhere. Well, okay, anyway, the spread is minimal. I believe the screen, but here I, like Daryl, with the SV did not succeed. And by the way, does GECK say anything about range?

lokkie, yes. And while you're picking, they're sitting and posing. I generally try to shoot them on the sedts, it slightly distracts them, gives them the opportunity to aim calmly and even wait until the OA recovers. But still they still lead the list of opponents, spoiling my character most of the blood. The same claws I try not to let close to him, and these mutants no-no, but they will fly.

A
AoiUmi 06.11.20

Olly-alpha GECK about range says anything?
I haven't found a range option, there's only: DMG DPS AOE RADIUS SPRD CRIT %MULT DMG AMMO MAG WG VALUE V:W AP DMG:AP HP ATT RE, none of these parameters are responsible for the range.

D
D.Artist 06.11.20

Casadors are scary because they are always a whole bunch,
in general fallaut game is very flexible, everything is
counter-resistance, even global, such as
minigan, rocket launcher or grenade launcher.
Going with a sniper to Casadorov - the highest degree
smears, first of all their speed of movement is not
gives to make sighting shots (VATS in the game bayan,
because using a swarm while shooting at one, 3
once the rest will be killed), and for a sniper, the main thing is not
to hit the target, and to the op. points, so more efficient and
more beautiful (for example in the claw: 1st in the head 2nd in the legs,
if still alive). Even sowing in a safe place where
the creatures won't get it, they'll hide from the shots, and
I'll have to kick them myself...

Against the Casadors are good:
Minigan (honestly, he's good against everyone)
Flamethrower (xs, he did not notice, but so they say)
Rocket man (the main thing is not to let)
The grenade launcher (same)
Shotgun (my choice, always carry, very
Universal).
Luck (where it ;)

O
Olly-alpha 06.11.20

And someone nicer and closer to a ballistic fist. What's to argue about? Against the casadores is good all that endures these creatures with minimal damage to the player. I'm not even in the mood to carry a whole arsenal, I wear only SV, two kinds of bullets to it, brass knuckles and a piece. It's enough for the casadores, and on the claws, and on Oliver with his vaunted heavy-armed guards ...