3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stasikusm 08.11.20 06:51 pm

Under which time zone run earlier? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Hello world. Due to the fact that the play is already impatient, the question in what time zone the game will come out earlier, what would be with the back of the launcher and start playing, where that heard that Australia, maybe someone has more information and whether it is easy to go under the magaz under the in the back of Sydney?
152 Comments
Sort by:
a
arsunor 09.11.20

GuyverDark
How to turn it offline? For it does not come out of me, the game becomes not available for launch

UPD: It's probably the point that I've got Uplay

y
yondaime174 09.11.20

LeeonChik
Here's your mother's.

T
Treschina 09.11.20

yondaime174
Do you have a game on which disk installed, on the system or supplement disk?

P
PASHA asd 09.11.20

Well, part of the save flew almost an hour of play -already reached England and then on you

y
yondaime174 09.11.20

Crack
Additional

S
SpongeRx 09.11.20

So for the VPN ban? Or was it an injection? I haven't found any info. found only about the payment. mole if you pay off in the ban will fly

y
yondaime174 09.11.20

Crack
You're like that. I have one drive, divided into Windows and the rest. I thought you were asking that.

y
yondaime174 09.11.20

Crack
Have you tried offline?

T
Treschina 09.11.20

yondaime174
and then from the second fold with such a proxy as you and India the game of logo shows and all

T
Treschina 09.11.20

yondaime174
No

G
GuyverDark 09.11.20

PASHA asd
Chop off and play offline... until officially released in Russia. conservations work but you need to save

S
Stas Kezhun 09.11.20

SpongeRx
They don't ban. They simply don't let you log in when the GPN is activated. You're going to deactivate and you're going to come in.