3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stasikusm 08.11.20 06:51 pm

Under which time zone run earlier? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Hello world. Due to the fact that the play is already impatient, the question in what time zone the game will come out earlier, what would be with the back of the launcher and start playing, where that heard that Australia, maybe someone has more information and whether it is easy to go under the magaz under the in the back of Sydney?
152 Comments
Sort by:
P
PASHA asd 09.11.20

I managed to go under the apne but then began to install a directist and the computer rebooted, and then everything - does not come - writes temporarily blocked.

T
Treschina 09.11.20

Chet patch crayons 600 with what, and wrote mole 3GB will be the first day.

G
GuyverDark 09.11.20

VPN India - already updating 8.26 gigs

G
GuyverDark 09.11.20

PASHA asd
What region?

P
Perrekis 09.11.20

Entered through Australia, after installing a patch 600 MB, the computer rebooted. Then he came into the game normally. Then put UConnect offline.
Upd: The only saves are not, when I go over, the game starts from scratch :( I haven't figured out what to do yet.

P
Perrekis 09.11.20

Entered through Australia, after installing a patch 600 MB, the computer rebooted. Then he came into the game normally. Then put UConnect offline.
Upd: The only saves are not, when I go over, the game starts from scratch :( I haven't figured out what to do yet.

s
stasikusm 09.11.20

Don't even go through Australia to the account that you drive, attach the screens though.

P
PAWEEL 09.11.20

I went through Australia too. No updates at all

S
Stas Kezhun 09.11.20

And how long is your account blocked?

s
stasikusm 09.11.20

Through urban does not plow, do not download this kaku, turn off and everything works and comes.

P
PAWEEL 09.11.20

stasikusm
For what? to convince you of something?)

E
EPICtWINk 09.11.20

Spoiler
only sevens half damaged
stasikusm

S
SirLamberg 09.11.20

I went through Hong Kong, played with the included in the game, passed the beginning (threw into the open world).
Played another 40 minutes, ran out of free time, as a result, a discount, waiting for release. Vpn (if anyone is interested) WindScribe.

J
James_Mails 09.11.20

Launched, played, passed the first island, sailed to another, went out. I will say, optimization I would say "hurrah" why?
And because on GTX 1060 6GB and FX 8350 and 16GB of RAM the game goes to 50 fps on the first island, 40-45 in the sea, in the battles I did not particularly look, but on the sensations in the area of 40. By the way, initially I was a little upset, because at the beginning of the feast I somehow had 30-35 fps ... Strangely cones, we will have to see how it will be in England with the fps. And yes, it was all on the high settings that the game put to me (later I think I'll lower something, mb I'll knock out 60 frames)

s
stasikusm 09.11.20

SirLamberg
You're a c.s.. It started to take place 2 hours when you had time, and the world is immediately open, only the region of Norway at the beginning.

S
Stas Kezhun 09.11.20

Entered the game through Siphon 3
Region of Japan.

S
SirLamberg 09.11.20

stasikusm
You don't have to call it easy, I meant (open world) Norway, not England.

S
SirLamberg 09.11.20

James_Mails
Launched on Gtx 970 (4 gb) i7-6700k and 16 gb operations. The game put everything on high, 30 frames gave out in Norway, lowered the texture of the character and the environment on average, already 50 frames.

S
Stas Kezhun 09.11.20

Yes. The game launched on RTX 2060 Super, Ryzen 5 3600 and 16 gigs of operatives. Exposed the highest settings. The truth is, while in the house of Avor, I'm afraid then I'll have to reduce.

y
yondaime174 09.11.20

If someone like me is seven, it's time to take on 10. At least I don't have a run(