3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stasikusm 08.11.20 06:51 pm

Under which time zone run earlier? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Hello world. Due to the fact that the play is already impatient, the question in what time zone the game will come out earlier, what would be with the back of the launcher and start playing, where that heard that Australia, maybe someone has more information and whether it is easy to go under the magaz under the in the back of Sydney?
152 Comments
Sort by:
g
gargarot 09.11.20

New zealand through cyberghost (24 hours of freebies) came to play. I can't clean the halima soap.

h
hyper1 09.11.20

hello (fans of the latest atsasins). How is it going?

s
stasikusm 09.11.20

Via siphon came from Japan, writes that the game is not yet available. That xz.

s
stasikusm 09.11.20

In general, my conclusion is, if bought in epic then for some reason at least with Australia at least from India, the game is not available for launch, while I run with the Yubi connect through which it installed, probably epics have to wait for 5 hours or x.

h
hyper1 09.11.20

they put in a while to quickly play this feces....
They don't respect themselves at all.

s
stasikusm 09.11.20

yondaime174
Why at 19?

S
SirLamberg 09.11.20

yondaime174
So it's November 10 and today it's 9. So it's only tomorrow at 19 GMT for epics.
That's why it doesn't work

C
Camper88 09.11.20

Who bought in Yuplay will get the game in 7 hours.

g
gargarot 09.11.20

Who's already playing, guys, you've got graphonics of normal?In 4k on the ultras without blur, etc. bots, I look at the screen and see feces) It's worse than the previous parts, just a sucking soap.

h
hyper1 09.11.20

gargarot
it was the same with the odyssey, looked worse than orijin, but the calo eaters seem to be pounding in the eyes and do not see the degraded squalid graphon.

h
hyper1 09.11.20

after odyssey and the legion, for which I gave my money, and I can not play because of departures, I began to slowly despise this office, and earlier positively treated, bought almost all their games

h
hyper1 09.11.20

gargarot
it's a "branded chip" yobasoft, cutting graphone instead of optimizing, and still the requirements are horse-drawn

J
Just-Name 09.11.20

Guys so what time is the release in Russia?

A
Alexander Romanov 09.11.20

For some reason, I get a message when trying to run a game that the map does not support DX 12. Nonsense some, if I know for sure what supports) 5 to give away in the empty, I hope they back the money at least

G
GuyverDark 09.11.20

stasikusm
I've got it all plowed. Snachara region choose then launch (play) click.
PS already play from 5 p.m.

S
SirLamberg 09.11.20

Just-Name
2:01 a.m. November 10th is the night of this

G
GuyverDark 09.11.20

gargarot
Graphon - normal, maybe it's the setting up of the video card itself. on my 2080s 3840.1080. yes and new firewood pulled up for NV v.457.30

y
yureggg 09.11.20

I fly out all the time(

G
GuyverDark 09.11.20

About firewood

G
GuyverDark 09.11.20

Just-Name
In Russia after 00:00 approximately 00 to 4 hours. I can't wait to run through VPN - India is available from 5pm.