3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mrG0bliN 26.10.19 03:56 am

Bugs, tricks, tips (Divinity: Original Sin)

As it passes, I'll write about the interesting moments in the game..
Hot created the theme http://forums.playground.ru/divinity_original_sin/inviz_eto_chit_rassmotrim_plyusi_dannogo_spela-832243/
from this it was possible to create and not to produce unnecessary :(

I will say in advance, I have no idea how to get there and LVL 20 on the door says that I obviously can't go there ) ahead of time

Bug Teleport pyramid
Spoiler

Moving away from topics like the joke was in dota, where if you climb into the narrow space and click mantastyle it is likely that you will be thrown somewhere far away is your illusion
here is the same, there is a possibility that you are one of their heroes can get through the texture to get to where you in fact shouldn't be
Go to Locke Black Cove

Stomp on the market

Be slightly to the right of the iron door and repeatedly press triangle to teleport, if you can't get out the door, stand slightly to the right and try again, you should get this:

If this happens, throws triangles as on the screen to throw the entire team and heading out for adventures :)

Starting spell learn highlights mine
Spoiler

If skill on detection min PTS weak or no rsscache called spider where you think 99% of mine, or where you blew up and lo and behold, around the spider appeared all mines :)

Dear gig at the start of the game
Spoiler
Stomp on Zapata near the Harbor with the pirates in advance of taking a shovel and dig what we will be :)
We open the tomb and produced the corpse Dora armor, clothes can differ from those that have me, but the price is still impressive

The bug with any Crossbow thanks: Wolf88
Spoiler

Everything just leads to the door, hold down ctrl and click the mouse
Do not forget that the strength of the crossbow just as quickly consumed as it shoots

4 statues of the elements, what to do with them?
Spoiler

Perhaps there are other ways to open the secret passage, but I did
attacked each statue magic in accordance with his spontaneous nature, ogano - fire, poison, earth, air, lightning, ice, ice
After each blow the demon appears, nothing complicated during the battle I hadn't noticed. Inside the cave we are waiting for the man MAG, bought it a couple epic itemization I do not go there anymore, maybe he need for the quest

Easy killing the skeleton king and his wife
Spoiler
The name of the location don't really remember but somewhere in the Eastern part

The difficulty with the boss occurs if you have a weak resistance to control, that is, the spells that knock down, freeze, charm, etc.
I have had this problem. because the boss killed everyone who had (horns,warrior,cleric,mage)

The trick is that we've been running back to the gate and the guard at the narrow passage, so the boss with his army of skeletons will roll one at a time and not get you with their powerful spells

A workaround to the chapel without the fighting
Spoiler

Sense MB, this and gone, but for those who like to quickly go through all, will come in handy
Take your magician with the spell Teleportation and thrown off the mountain any ally

Then throw on the ground teleporting the triangle and cpsim all the rest to itself

Easy murder Bracco (fire boss in the chapel)
Spoiler

Lock the boss has other strong PTS bosses, I was there with my 7тым lvlom and the boss obviously I rolled with a deflection the first time.
So how to beat him without much straining.
Look at the screenshot, you will notice that my unit is behind the door, the door is closed and before it distribute candles
the point is that the mobs get to us since can't because of the candles the path is blocked, and in the meantime we open the door. throws all spells which only we have and then the door closed. If you do not have enough points for closing a door, get hairball and a bit of toxins, it's nothing but if there's no healing spells, you're dead:)

All dead, sobiraem candle back, just in case :)
164 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheff322 26.10.19

There infa that enemies rarely open the closed door (you can kill them, ground ball).

W
Wolf88 26.10.19

To tricks, or even bug you took the broken door with a crossbow, holding ctrl as you can from a machine gun to shoot at the door.

m
mrG0bliN 26.10.19

Wolf88
thank you now I add with pictures )

D
DrOuN 26.10.19

mrG0bliN
And you can even spells to batter the door, almost the same.

m
mrG0bliN 26.10.19

DrOuN
check add, thank you )

z
zhigalin 26.10.19

each time a departure occurs,if in the first garden to offer Leandro to fix the forge of souls the other answers,the game continues...

S
Sergey Ilin 26.10.19

1 ran into an interesting bug which unfortunately put the entire gaming process(
When the Church killed the king I died one of the companions, I in the battle raised, but then there was the odd ones that. Now this Persian can't talk to anybody and so does not involved in turn-based battles.
In the first battle after battle in the Church according to my partner it is not entered, while selecting it, I can safely attack enemies and move-counter is not appearing.
A couple of fights I went but then simply do not wondering, can anyone know how to treat this bug? (screen will be added later not from the computer I write)

S
Sergey Ilin 26.10.19

The beginning of the battle
Spoiler

1 unpunished victim
Spoiler

And a look from the step-by-step regime of lawlessness perpetrated by a partner)
Spoiler

s
sheikan 26.10.19

In the dungeon Martino, where many of the portals in the final room you will be asked to choose one of three skill books. If you want you can take two. And MB even all three if you sadrites.

Spoilered to separate the two characters and put them around different pedestals. One character should stand close, the other some distance away.
Next you click on the book character that is at a distance, then quickly switch to the second character and pick the second book. In the end, should get so that both books are off and begins to move in inventory at the same time.
Possible bug, that puts books in inventory, all information about them and the description is just blank, but the skills to learn, too.

Tried like version 1.0.47.0, but the opportunity to steal a few books probably were.

M
Mirkul333 26.10.19

Sergey Ilyin
it is necessary simply that he died ( he Kastani a couple of spells on him ) and then to resurrect and it should be as before, at least I did.

H
HUMMERzMr 26.10.19

How to watch that give different effects. Let's say the enemy got in a puddle with oil, had the effect of slowing down, duck here's how to see what it gives?

M
Mukotav 26.10.19

When your Persians hang a slowdown will see the status icons next to their portrait and remember, and the enemies kind of does not look.

C
Cyrcus 26.10.19

The question is how to withdraw called the beast (spider)and then he get in the way when not in battle?

M
Mukotav 26.10.19

If the animal codes of kickstarter, there is no way to withdraw, they seem forever. When I saw it recreate the profile again without the codes. Well, they nafig these animals underfoot confused only

M
MinZDraV0969 26.10.19

Found an interesting secret (or even a bug) in General, if you find/dislodge any item that gives a skill tenebria, it is possible to each party members to pump this skill, without going through the quests on it, actually... So, put this on yourself, you have a skill you pump it, remove the object and vole, you now have the skill tenebria, which you can then download. Well, and then shake the rest :D Maybe later you can officially all to pump this skill, but personally I have not reached the Stone, and the bug just as the cave Troll found :3

m
mrG0bliN 26.10.19

Cyrcus
try using Ctrl to kill him

m
middim 26.10.19

Cyrcus
Kill him and with the quick get caste and will not be mesatsa

M
MinZDraV0969 26.10.19

Found one small trick, players with the talent of the Vampire easy hilite in battle: just clear the weapon with his partner and they attack the vampire. Melee attack does three kicks on 15лв I restored 150хп =) is Rare, but will save, especially on max difficulty.

m
mrG0bliN 26.10.19

After half an hour will add a lot to the cap, you'll like it ))

M
MinZDraV0969 26.10.19

4 statues of the elements, what to do with them?
This is the essence of statues x) the only way to open. A magician disappears then, and this cave was his prison. All in all, it was written in the dialogues.

Easy killing skeleton king and his wife
And the first thing you need to kill his wife, she was second or even first turn will draw near to you (Jae can wait a course by clicking on the button at the right side of the screen) and the life of her little. And the second to do to kill the bard/Troubadour (or whatever his name is, is a strange creature from the crypt runs), so he did not give additional OD enemies. And, you can fire magic or ice to rakastajat lava or ice wall, leaving a small passage to the enemy. For example, blocking the King's path of fire wall, I had to make it hook and pass the course, because of the small skeletons resistant to fire, so they avoid fiery obstacles.

Easy murder Bracco (fire boss in the chapel)

Honestly, I don't remember :O But almost any bosses can be defeated rakastava rain, and after or stunned by lightning, or freezing icy touch. Won almost all the bosses, plus four Invincible warriors in the tomb :) All three spells have a mage in the first town, you can take it to the group. Also spell Ice wall sometimes does not allow mobs to walk, if make it straight to them. But not always :)