3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mrG0bliN 26.10.19 03:56 am

Bugs, tricks, tips (Divinity: Original Sin)

As it passes, I'll write about the interesting moments in the game..
Hot created the theme http://forums.playground.ru/divinity_original_sin/inviz_eto_chit_rassmotrim_plyusi_dannogo_spela-832243/
from this it was possible to create and not to produce unnecessary :(

I will say in advance, I have no idea how to get there and LVL 20 on the door says that I obviously can't go there ) ahead of time

Bug Teleport pyramid
Spoiler

Moving away from topics like the joke was in dota, where if you climb into the narrow space and click mantastyle it is likely that you will be thrown somewhere far away is your illusion
here is the same, there is a possibility that you are one of their heroes can get through the texture to get to where you in fact shouldn't be
Go to Locke Black Cove

Stomp on the market

Be slightly to the right of the iron door and repeatedly press triangle to teleport, if you can't get out the door, stand slightly to the right and try again, you should get this:

If this happens, throws triangles as on the screen to throw the entire team and heading out for adventures :)

Starting spell learn highlights mine
Spoiler

If skill on detection min PTS weak or no rsscache called spider where you think 99% of mine, or where you blew up and lo and behold, around the spider appeared all mines :)

Dear gig at the start of the game
Spoiler
Stomp on Zapata near the Harbor with the pirates in advance of taking a shovel and dig what we will be :)
We open the tomb and produced the corpse Dora armor, clothes can differ from those that have me, but the price is still impressive

The bug with any Crossbow thanks: Wolf88
Spoiler

Everything just leads to the door, hold down ctrl and click the mouse
Do not forget that the strength of the crossbow just as quickly consumed as it shoots

4 statues of the elements, what to do with them?
Spoiler

Perhaps there are other ways to open the secret passage, but I did
attacked each statue magic in accordance with his spontaneous nature, ogano - fire, poison, earth, air, lightning, ice, ice
After each blow the demon appears, nothing complicated during the battle I hadn't noticed. Inside the cave we are waiting for the man MAG, bought it a couple epic itemization I do not go there anymore, maybe he need for the quest

Easy killing the skeleton king and his wife
Spoiler
The name of the location don't really remember but somewhere in the Eastern part

The difficulty with the boss occurs if you have a weak resistance to control, that is, the spells that knock down, freeze, charm, etc.
I have had this problem. because the boss killed everyone who had (horns,warrior,cleric,mage)

The trick is that we've been running back to the gate and the guard at the narrow passage, so the boss with his army of skeletons will roll one at a time and not get you with their powerful spells

A workaround to the chapel without the fighting
Spoiler

Sense MB, this and gone, but for those who like to quickly go through all, will come in handy
Take your magician with the spell Teleportation and thrown off the mountain any ally

Then throw on the ground teleporting the triangle and cpsim all the rest to itself

Easy murder Bracco (fire boss in the chapel)
Spoiler

Lock the boss has other strong PTS bosses, I was there with my 7тым lvlom and the boss obviously I rolled with a deflection the first time.
So how to beat him without much straining.
Look at the screenshot, you will notice that my unit is behind the door, the door is closed and before it distribute candles
the point is that the mobs get to us since can't because of the candles the path is blocked, and in the meantime we open the door. throws all spells which only we have and then the door closed. If you do not have enough points for closing a door, get hairball and a bit of toxins, it's nothing but if there's no healing spells, you're dead:)

All dead, sobiraem candle back, just in case :)
164 Comments
Sort by:
L
LeonKiller.UA 26.10.19

Pendant
Yes, it's a hard bug))

K
Kulon 26.10.19

The chamber of secrets on level 4:
Spoilerlippen, the task is to as quickly as possible collect the gems to open it. I had an Archer with the abilities of the Archer and meanness, where I immediately took the invisibility. The goal at the minimum level to access this room, because there is every level you can buy 1 book of stats and abilities (not skills), and the lower is the level we will start to buy them, the more we get these stats to the 20 level. I used to do in Hyde, which opened it at level 5, but this is all I'm careful, so I recommend to study the map of the locations, not to approach the teleporter and beat the monsters. In fact, go straight into town, running in stealth mode necromancers running from Ganja (they even plot will not stop and will not cause skeletons), drunken legionaries on the bridge, I also ran, and orcs for the company=) I must say say that you will not be allowed into the city until all the orcs will not die. There is a chance that the Legionnaires themselves, they will extinguish, but the likelihood that we will have to finish Nedobitko. Regardless of whether you will need someone to finish, will tell about important bug that we may not be allowed into the town: if the death of the orcs you are close to the gate of the city, then the dialogue will begin, but they won't open... Therefore, at this point you can already be stuck in the story! Therefore, after the death of orcs run to the gate, enjoy life and run around the city to bypass the teleporter at the docks. Immediately run to the hospital, choosing whom to save, we get 1 stone and quickly the plot returned to the city. Then run capitanchik and undertake to investigate the murder, and then run into the diner, passing North of the teleport, where you receive 2 stone. Get enough of life down to the exit to the beach with the orcs (the one on the left, not the one from which we came) required to open the gate and run to the entrance to the dungeon (I almost forgot, kill your partner, otherwise you will not be allowed in the dungeon). Dango in the run up to the room with the picture that is immediately behind the boss, destroy the picture of the bow and press a button in its place. Oppa and we can go down the hatch, beiv right and up (caution near the target in the ruins of the very many mines) and run right to the water. Around the wall there are hidden ruins we need a lever. After that, climb up and run past the boss to the chest, which is long and hard kicks until he is defeated. Take the 3 stone back in the city to our beloved corpse. So far, though still pozagorat well, or unable to revive him (it all depends on your moral principles) and run to the transition to the next location at the top where we select 4 of the teleport stone. In this place you can resurrect our friend and to bring the remaining satellites, if you are going to take and you allow the absence of lone wolf. Go upstairs, run into town and quickly pass the rite of initiation, so we were allowed into the dungeon. Further runs along the left wall toward the wilderness, and from there to the top. Pass the test (long to describe, easier to watch a video somewhere) and get the coveted 5 stone! With tears of happiness are in the end times, listen to the ravings of a zigzag and with a happy face into the room of secrets, where the NPC sells the coveted book. YAY!
Why are we trying to get teleporters? Yes, because for every teleport give us experience and, as I understand it, give it to us regardless of what this teleport experience is increased with the increase of the list of available teleports.

If you get to go through this whole thing neater and I can open a room on the 3rd level - tell me, pliz. Also want to note that detailed description I will lay out not only because of his laziness, and also because to get an idea about what build is best to take and which characters should be of the party, need considerable time to play and, I think, in 80% cases you decide to start all over again, this time to make things right. At this point, you will already know where everything is and precisely here you will need this guide, as once again start from the beginning not everyone wants)
PS: Personally, I collected a party of archers with meanness and onions and the mage of fire and earth, I took both satellites. In the end I have all 4 elements, an Archer rogue and a tank (madora is the only character that I didn't take a crystal gun, but took the bloodsucker (the regen from the blood) and make the shields at maximum(it is already almost unkillable), so I shake her body type and strength. The Archer, I throw all the bonus stats from the books and take a 15 dexterity, speed and Constitution. 2 stat the perception will remain. Both mages deposited in INTA, and throw the rest in the physique). For example, in level 13 I already have 20 fuchuan one of the mages, so spreading stat points you get killing machine.
PPS: the game plan in advance your build, even if it will take a lot of time, because it's worth it!

PPPS: Radish confirms that really, you can already level 3 to take 5 stones.

K
Kulon 26.10.19

LeonKiller.UA
What? Weapons of mass destruction?=)))

K
Kulon 26.10.19

I remembered one important bug (maybe not bug).
Placement before the fight, during a conversation
Spoilerset well as anybody before the fight throwing a dialogue (even when only one of the characters in it have time to join), you can switch between other characters, and having separated them, to place them as beneficial to you (it helped me with the snowmen, as resists to freezing, I did not shake, and they with one breath froze almost all the Persians, as these morons are building...). In fact, there was nothing more to add. Even if the two main characters talking with the villains, the other 2 still can be arranged as we want, at the same time to summon creatures, atheletes and objectivates to full strength to fight. To kick the villain, unfortunately, does not work, but teleport it succeed, let the damage he receives. Well, you can start the battle with his entourage, who dutifully waiting in the sidelines.

a
ajiek7ah4e7 26.10.19

people,talent, Anaconda(10% crushing damage)not work?!What is the talent that no,the damage values are the same.

R
Redka 26.10.19

2 Pendant

almost by Hyde opened 5 stones. LVL 3. Question. Where to get so much dough to make each LVL to buy these books. They're worth 10K.

second question.

The Archer, I throw all the bonus stats from the books and take a 15 dexterity, speed and Constitution. 2 stat the perception will remain. Both mages deposited in INTA, and throw the rest in the physique). For example, in level 13 I already have 20 fuchuan one of the mages, so spreading stat points you get killing machine.

the same for book 1 and stat 3 umelci ?

version 1.0.81

K
Kulon 26.10.19

Radish
1) It is a problem. Steal everything (especially paintings, Golden cups, Golden plates(by the way, in the end times dish somehow do not cut and at a price they can collect for profit)), to sell expensive things... Money on books is a very big problem at first. You can Improve the attitude of narrator secrets to 100, naderev him armor, and then already to sell things only he (will increase the price of your listed gear, and lower prices for purchased ) Can Rob the first city to buy books and go to Rob the second (where the picks are not cheap and their lot, and a little bit else there is). And farm, farm and once again farm the chests (to save before every and boot until you get that interesting). Overall, in monetary question can help lucky, sharing and selling everything that I don't expect to need (I don't use scrolls at all, except for the resists to element and ESTs).
2) Yes, 1 stat, but that's about skills, not paying attention, but okay so give.
In the beginning give 5 stat points to the original stuffing, every 2 LVL 1 LVL every article and book on 1 stat (starting with LVL 4 in my case).
The result: 5+10+17=32
As we have every stat originally 5, we can inject 3 stat to 15 and 1 to 7.

K
Kulon 26.10.19

We continue the marathon of bugs. Today I will tell you more about...
bug with telekinesis:
Spoilers through telekinesis we can raise the subject with any weight, which is weird because in the description I remembered the inscription that, the higher the level of telekinesis, the more and heavier objects we can move. For that usage, I'm talking about, enough level 1. Consider the example of wine barrels, which weighs as much as 500. When you open the inventory and its perestiani there, the character starts whining that it's too heavy for his pampered body. It does not matter! Close the inventory and pick it up so. Voila! We have the inventory item weighing more than the character can raise (and, perhaps, to wear, if a little power and/or not-pumped beast of burden). This can be useful with barrels of liquids, which can be transferred, but with power 5, we can not raise. Also there is another thing that with an overload, when you can't move, you can teleport and travel from location to location. The main condition is that you did not made a single step, and was standing in the right place
Also today I will destroy another myth that I destroyed due to the above-described bug with telekinesis, and due to a bug with a chest mass destruction=)
Solarnavigator heard if the quest to kill any character and still beat the game. About the passing game - it may very well be, but that's totally kill you will not all. Long ago I created a place to punish zig zag shape, which I really hate. And so, drinking a glass of good whiskey and Zahlavova the case of Cola, I'm not lazy and went to fulfill his dream. In sicile, gathering a decent number of chests and barrels with all sorts of liquids, I put them in 1 chest, and supplementing it with all 3 barrels of wine and 1 keg of beer, which weigh about 500 each. In the end I got a chest with a weight of just over 4000. Raise his telekinesis and teleport to his future victim. Moving the trunk forward with telekinesis, I'm getting close to the life of the zag zig, which is level 20 (I myself am level 8 or 9, I can't remember exactly) and put a chest on him... But he never dies!!! However, he deducted a notable amount of health value of 4000, he gets upset and asks me not to mine. I put the trunk one more time and finally my dream comes true! I rejoice! But there it was! He is resurrected!!!!! I'm in shock! Repeating the killing several times, I kill all his attitude towards me and after 1 time he begins to attack, but in his 1 move it panic is treated, which allows me in my course push it again and again... Sorry that my dream was not full, but we now know 2 facts:
1) Not every character can be killed, because the most important quest characters will respawn again and again.
2) zig Zaga about something between 6 and 7 thousands of health, when he's level 20.
And another bug, it is not bearing any good:
Spoilerfree the co-op, if one player has a pet, and the other - the other (pardon the oil oil), the appearance will be unique to each their own, but both nick pet will be taken from pet maker games. Personally, I laughed at the wolf named Kitty
I warned you that it's useless)))
PS: we Should not be lazy and do shoving screenshots in my mix bago-guides. So soon wait for the colorful illustrations for this marathon of nonsense=))))

S
Stryapa1995 26.10.19

I noticed one bug which is a bug then and not to call the principle, and it is not useful, rather dangerous, well sort of warning))

Actually when I started the game I created one character with the talent of the lone wolf and the second without, allowing me to take the party another character. At some level, I discovered demon that can throw the character to zero, and at level 15 I decided. Stocked with equipment and books skills and got down to business. I took the talent of a peasant warrior, and with the re-election of the talents again picked him a lone wolf and Jean left the party, I decided that this is a bug, as it is bound to the second members without the lone wolf, well, actually put talent and survived :) it Turned out that the game takes it as if each of the characters to choose one wolf, and returned to the tavern to invite Jan back I was politely refused) But on the second character, girl, Archer talent I was able to deliver, doesn't matter anymore it :D

So use protection friends save often)

R
Redka 26.10.19

Hardly a secret to anyone, but emenee. Candles, bottles, empty cups are sold at 1G for a stack.. however, if you sell 1 piece it will cost 1G.
Not to be soared with tipped barrels, boxes. just take Madaras. are 1G, but there may be something to put.

questions.
stealing from Persian every LVL recoil on NPCs?
someone made a guide of level chests ?
z.s. 7 lvlu just afraid will not be able to buy books.
z.z.s. from the chests like there is some sort of limit. For example. going to LVL 10 double dungeon ( 2 subway water-earth-air-fire) had 5-6 LVL things, but rariteti, going on 3... white). I'm talking about tier chests.
z.z.z.s. The fact that they level that's for sure. As an example - the trunk of the coward legions. on LVL 3 the total amount of profit of about 1K. On the 10th much better things fall, although not needed for 5-6 LVL

r
roman8881 26.10.19

I found an interesting secret: Secrets of the master thief http://ru-originalsin.net/prohozhdenie/60-sekrety-mastera-vora.html

R
Redka 26.10.19

Flight of the Phoenix (militia) allows you to get in some hard to reach places. (as an example - chest on the map of a merchant near the Church. you can pick up a point at the entrance to the Church and jump over the trees. Neither character , nor a pyramid to throw worked. I probably would have bottom, but obbegat was too lazy)

L
L10l1k 26.10.19

Loot from the merchants is updated by time, for example going somewhere, leave the game on (about the need included steam - not tested). Then upon return, you can look in the right merchants.

What is the main advantage:
1) to Buy books in the end times
2) NPCs Such as Leuk (of Silverglen) and Capitn Curtius (Harbour Sisila), Madrasas (Lucullus wandering Goblin)have a chance to loot legendary thing. Using the most powerful spell gamer Save-Load, you can pick out something good.

Here, it is also possible to combine the chip with a new level (unless, of course you choose two lone wolves...): Take any mercenary (for the money) and traded them before the main character, it is desirable to have the skirts on barter and(or) racked barter. This allows for one 2 times to update LUT every NPC, when the basis of the new level....the same books to buy for 2 times, reagents, arrows

Special Munchkins have the ability to run on all NPCs in the game and look for the Code of crazy wisdom (+1 int -1 perception). to 15 my level mage has 55 Inty with native 9. With a high value of the basic parameter, everything mellow rolled back in 1 turn, of Course such a high rate of fuchuan and fuck do not need.... but flatters CDA...

L
L10l1k 26.10.19

Barter
Having a maximum effective value of barter (skill+kit) you can collect items in the inventory at the NPC to buy and then sell them back. This will allow some NPS to fuck fountains drop (eg Leuk I put loot under 400 thousand). Also then you can cut of these NPC thieves that you can hire at the end of time forever, if you ever return the chip with the alignment of their LVL. Every thief can only Rob them once, but they pay off in any case.

Theft
In order to make your life easier and not to suffer garbage from screens and drag - spend when you create a Chara one skill Criminal and select one of the initial spells Walk in the shadows. To buy this book only at the end of time, when you open the portal of air ( it appears on every level, and periodically on a timer). In order for this spell was not fallsa - carry in inventory additional kit to 8 agility.

Sarong
If your characters are not spetsializiruyutsya on intelligence, you need at low levels 6-10 to find a sarong with +1 INTA and requirement 6 INTA. This sarong can be safely acanthite ruby or essences and it will keep yourself. So we get up to 40 resists, + 1 stealth(essence of the void) maybe a +1 to will, fortitude\HP instead of the useless slot.
True to it in the original, you need to have a thing with +1 intelligence. Here fit craft a ring from a large Fang or the amulet by +1 Inty.
It is also worth to leave a nice sarongs with INTA and the requirement 7-8, maybe they will be useful in the future if you find the amulet with your primary statom and intelligence in the compartment.
Just in case, leave your rings and amulets with INTA in a safe place, because theoretically you can throw a lowering of intelligence, but practically I wasn't.

L
L10l1k 26.10.19

Useless but fun bug In Forge of Elements (of Hiberfile) you can steal a Bloodstone and kill the Oracle.
1) Sneak up to the altar in stealth or use invisibility.
2) Put the barrel and put it in Bloodstone
3) Right-click (in the barrel) are sent to Bloodstone to the Shelter

The result: the Oracle, after the dialogue and is using it as her servants. Effectively kill it only by phalene domagoj of teleportation (maybe Chest-the Punisher is also possible). After some time (not yet merged reputation) they come into melee. When her HP falls to zero - and for her servants to give the experience of about 10K and 1.5 K-1.9 K for the servants, but the enemies don't die permanently and continue to write kung fu.... so we can only se...tactical retreat...
If you salutati Bloodstone in the shelter - it falls on the floor and just lying around...

I did not dare to proceed in the game, but those who wish to beta test, how will this affect the storyline, a - leave feedback :)

K
Kulon 26.10.19

L10l1k
the same books to buy for 2 times.

Did not understand a bit. Have in mind that you can buy in 2 times more books Ali just to have time to buy them?

K
Kulon 26.10.19

He remembered another such moment, do not know whether you will need, but once I used a scroll of resurrection, like teleport
Solarcell I in the first city if you go up the stairs from the pier to the upper part of the city. There is a chest that you can empty later quietly, but I did it as soon as saw it. I used a scroll, chose as a target the chest and teleported him to her, and then cruelly devastated.

K
Kulon 26.10.19

L10l1k
Yes, with things that are holding themselves, it is certainly a bug... I Have madora uniquley carries a two-handed axe from the boss with 1 card. She had 10 strength just, put a thing on the +1 page, put on the axe, lifted the thing up and replaced more than needed)))

L
L10l1k 26.10.19

2 times more of the books happens in the end. fixed a little clearer

K
Kulon 26.10.19

L10l1k
then describe the process in detail, pliz. I think not only I would be interested to hear. Describe it in all paints and details.