3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mrG0bliN 26.10.19 03:56 am

Bugs, tricks, tips (Divinity: Original Sin)

As it passes, I'll write about the interesting moments in the game..
Hot created the theme http://forums.playground.ru/divinity_original_sin/inviz_eto_chit_rassmotrim_plyusi_dannogo_spela-832243/
from this it was possible to create and not to produce unnecessary :(

I will say in advance, I have no idea how to get there and LVL 20 on the door says that I obviously can't go there ) ahead of time

Bug Teleport pyramid
Spoiler

Moving away from topics like the joke was in dota, where if you climb into the narrow space and click mantastyle it is likely that you will be thrown somewhere far away is your illusion
here is the same, there is a possibility that you are one of their heroes can get through the texture to get to where you in fact shouldn't be
Go to Locke Black Cove

Stomp on the market

Be slightly to the right of the iron door and repeatedly press triangle to teleport, if you can't get out the door, stand slightly to the right and try again, you should get this:

If this happens, throws triangles as on the screen to throw the entire team and heading out for adventures :)

Starting spell learn highlights mine
Spoiler

If skill on detection min PTS weak or no rsscache called spider where you think 99% of mine, or where you blew up and lo and behold, around the spider appeared all mines :)

Dear gig at the start of the game
Spoiler
Stomp on Zapata near the Harbor with the pirates in advance of taking a shovel and dig what we will be :)
We open the tomb and produced the corpse Dora armor, clothes can differ from those that have me, but the price is still impressive

The bug with any Crossbow thanks: Wolf88
Spoiler

Everything just leads to the door, hold down ctrl and click the mouse
Do not forget that the strength of the crossbow just as quickly consumed as it shoots

4 statues of the elements, what to do with them?
Spoiler

Perhaps there are other ways to open the secret passage, but I did
attacked each statue magic in accordance with his spontaneous nature, ogano - fire, poison, earth, air, lightning, ice, ice
After each blow the demon appears, nothing complicated during the battle I hadn't noticed. Inside the cave we are waiting for the man MAG, bought it a couple epic itemization I do not go there anymore, maybe he need for the quest

Easy killing the skeleton king and his wife
Spoiler
The name of the location don't really remember but somewhere in the Eastern part

The difficulty with the boss occurs if you have a weak resistance to control, that is, the spells that knock down, freeze, charm, etc.
I have had this problem. because the boss killed everyone who had (horns,warrior,cleric,mage)

The trick is that we've been running back to the gate and the guard at the narrow passage, so the boss with his army of skeletons will roll one at a time and not get you with their powerful spells

A workaround to the chapel without the fighting
Spoiler

Sense MB, this and gone, but for those who like to quickly go through all, will come in handy
Take your magician with the spell Teleportation and thrown off the mountain any ally

Then throw on the ground teleporting the triangle and cpsim all the rest to itself

Easy murder Bracco (fire boss in the chapel)
Spoiler

Lock the boss has other strong PTS bosses, I was there with my 7тым lvlom and the boss obviously I rolled with a deflection the first time.
So how to beat him without much straining.
Look at the screenshot, you will notice that my unit is behind the door, the door is closed and before it distribute candles
the point is that the mobs get to us since can't because of the candles the path is blocked, and in the meantime we open the door. throws all spells which only we have and then the door closed. If you do not have enough points for closing a door, get hairball and a bit of toxins, it's nothing but if there's no healing spells, you're dead:)

All dead, sobiraem candle back, just in case :)
164 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrG0bliN 26.10.19

MinZDraV0969
thanks for the tips, MB someone come in handy :)

a
arielf 26.10.19

if you take mercenary first level of ... to dismiss and again to take ... it will be from that level that your GG ... according to the not distributed abilities and characteristics! can someone come in handy!

M
Mousebreaker 26.10.19

In the dispute of the game rock, scissors, paper you can easily win. Speak with the character and when the game starts, switch to another Persian in your environment (in my case it is Jean), then back to GG and voila, you win and get the Expo. I'm so Esmeralda bent, whose skill, charisma 2 times higher was.

m
mrG0bliN 26.10.19

arielf
thank you will check out will add a good way to reset skills )

Mousebreaker
play stone scissors paper not very difficult but who encounter difficulty , this method will help thank you )

a
arielf 26.10.19

Mousebreaker
thank you - a win-win )))

v
velveta 26.10.19

there is a bug when saving a battle in the course of your summoned creatures (in my case, the elementals of air, of water), then when loading saves, the game for a long time waiting when you see OD....so don't abuse this.

You can also use the tactics of attraction - shoot or kastuem magic (it is desirable so to do so we first went to debuffs not to catch) and lured into a narrow passage and there is one laid.

Was a funny battle against the camp of sleeping goblins on the way to mine - just where a narrow passage, each turn I spend 2 od to rearrange the barrels opened a passage, did the business, again, closed barrels, so all of them and put.

Even if the number of mines, lava, or water, electric or even all sorts of effects on the surface, you can safely teleport to send an enemy there, so being 5-6 SD. soaked Orc with a quest for the brother, blew it on mine, hehe

Even if you have an Archer and there is a perk - try in the stealth mode to attack first, then it will be Crete.

About rock-paper-scissors, there is usually most of I personally throw paper and win if it shears, I know that the next is usually the stone. Usually if the enemy loses 2 times, the next typically uses the third element, it is possible to predict. The most important is the first move.

Skeleton king was killed - the first attacked, in order to fight my Persians first went (both lone wolf), went downstairs and hid near the crypt, previously called the water element, and then by one who ran and radius of visibility, and the snow was falling.

Else who may wonder - bad mind air you can cast at enemies that aren't even in visual range, but is available at a distance.

Or even a bug, or is specifically so designed - deafened King Boreas in 3 turns, so it is the infection still on your next turn and went kasliwal, dog sort. But the king of Trolls was quietly stunned and just carried one wicket.

Another tip - try to send an ice shard, focusing on the second enemy behind the first arrow leads to the second, but he still runs through the first sweep to the second (sometimes even managed to hook 3 and 3 to freeze).

Another detail - teleport blows stun the enemies, but the slowdown still remains (other effects not tried). Also with teleport you can try to hurt two enemies, rarely, but sometimes this can be done.

O
Oplot 26.10.19

Some more tricks:

1) The Killing Of Boreas
Spoilersi you ran Hiberia, then most likely ran across a huge stone Guardian that guards the gate to the well. There still is a trap, where clicking on buttons, there is lava. Actually this is a good trap for Boreas. To lure, you need to do some preparation.
a) Placed one character next to the button. Give him a potion of invisibility (well, if you have the perk invisibility, then even better). Separated from the group and say goodbye.
b) If you have companions, you also separate them from the group and sent up (to the gate). And also say goodbye.
C) the fastest character, run to Borey. Then, run up to the statue elemental (any) and hit it.
g) Automatically starts a dialog where the Zephyr will tell what he is cunning and great, and we will tell that to us the sea knee-deep, and balls the size of Bloodstone.
d) of Course Borey wish to verify the plausibility of this statement and run to our nachalniku. Yes, it will run. The battle will not start until it get close enough.
e) We of course only in the words of Leo Tolstoy, and therefore immediately after the conclusion of the dialogue will run into the bushes (to our company in ambush).
W) We're not looking back, and being sure that Zephyr was following us. There we reaches the gates (which are near the well) and wait.
h) the Character next to the button (see p. a) drinks a potion of invisibility (or just runs off the side).
and) Lastly the Zephyr drags his huge carcass to visit us and stands right in the center of our trap. If he doesn't is teleport him there. I hope you have at least one airbender?!
K) Stand on the button and the Zephyr realizes his mistakes, removes sin from the soul and karma takes it.

Alternative:
Do everything the same, but if it happened that you had disabled the trap with lava, the output of Boreas from the ice back to the cave (where you came in Haberim). Is there some reason he can't do elemental spell (which flood the earth with water, fire or poison). He pigida, grunting, but nothing comes out. And when you do not poison and do not burn, then it's easy to stammer his whole crowd (not only the elements, which he treated).

An alternative, but untested by me:
I admit that if you put a pyramid where I need Boreas lure, and after a dialogue with him (see p. in - d) actually teleport to the pyramid, then the Zephyr, void somavamsis will run to you. Again, this is just a guess, I have not experienced.

2) Easy killing Bosses in phantom forest:
Spolarich is not about all the bosses, and those who are already near the temple. In principle it is possible to fill up this way, but read for yourself and understand everything.

Please note, we definitely need a skill to teleport the enemy (teleport, dip pen, etc.). The whole point is to breed Lord of Death (a kind of boss in front of the temple) on a lava spit. To do this:
a) We take a character, remove it from the group, hands him a piece (one!) and a potion of invisibility (or the ability).
b) the Guy (or girl) runs up to the entrance of the temple (after becoming invisible, not to kill), along the way shouting obscene words addressed to everyone.
C) as soon As the guy come running to the Lord of Death, the whole group despicable he uses his pyramid and moves to the unseen character.
g) do Not expect this base the Lord of Death will naturally be upset and resentment will create a lava lake.
d) And we, without hesitation, that teleport the Lord in his own puddle, Where he happily lives up to its name. We proceed similarly with all who are there. Personally, I have had two airbender, and each had two skill at teleportation. So I didn't have any.
e) And here comes the interesting (or sad). Send the whole team to the pool (to her, not her =) ), and one character running around in the woods, runs into trouble, and then runs to his team. Enemies behind him. And we these enemies bathe in lava. They are of course offended, but alas. Survival of the fittest.

PS There is a fiery demon, with him, unfortunately this feature does not ride. Its lava does not kill. Well, with death knights, you must first remove the invulnerability before you drown them in lava.
P. p. S. As I wrote, the easiest way is to kill Goblin bosses, armored guards, the collector of souls Baraga and so on. In General all those who are near the temple. But if you want, you and Kassandra to drag to the pool

3) We butter
Spoilers the topic is not found, and I'm not sure that this is some kind of secret, but nevertheless, because someone may not know!

Actually it's simple. Taking skill polunochnoe oil from geomancy and any source of fire (fireball, torch, fire arrow, etc.). Run this the source of the fire (not the enemies, and next to them, or start the fight). Then, sequentially using the oil expanding fire front, flooding the burning oil enemies. Please note, before the death of the enemy, it is better to start the fight. after his death, you will not get experience, if he dies not enter with you into battle. And a Ghoul with a Lighthouse, and the Skeleton King-Anna also destroyed.

4) Electricalto
Solarenergy reception. You can either have some fun or to use in devious purposes.
a) Take skill bleeding (bloodletting from witchcraft, breaks the cavities or incisions have a military matter) and yuzaem in the battle for the fastest character (and you can still speed it up).
b) the character of the bleeding obegal group of the most dangerous enemies, spilling liters of blood after that returns to the source. Now the enemy surrounded the bloody ring.
C) then, our airbender shoots lightning into the ring. Ring electrified and the enemies do not go beyond it. Those who are trying naturally stunned. The case for small. Throws them with fire, poison arrows and just do at your discretion. Can even enchant someone and to watch as the crowd breaks its yesterday's friend. If you want, you can use the time to cast will Electrotech in the ring (rain -> fireball -> lightning)

PS you Can also block the passage, causing enemies to stand still, but it's easier to block the barrels or burning oil

5) the Barrels and crates in your inventory
Spoileron would it silly sounds, but carry it in my inventory barrels and crates. Give them the most powerful if that.
a) firstly, in these barrels you can put your crap in the form of paintings, cups, unnecessary equipment and things. Then the box and you can immediately sell. It will cost as the sum of all the items in it.
b) And secondly, it's a free prison. From barrels to build the corral, and then teleport back to the enemy. And show him his superiority, spraying it with poison or fire.
C) in the dungeon are often trap from which there is a toxic cloud, electric, oil, lava and a whole bunch more. Here you will help your barrel to close these traps, if nothing.

v
velveta 26.10.19

Oplot

Super ! And what language it is written - upload ! Thank you very much, you have to try - though I haven't reached the temple, just going to follow your advice.

s
sobrichee 26.10.19

3 para used the first passage when in the party there was only Archer and mage .By the way later I noticed that the Expo is not for the enemies that are out of the battle died=))About killing Bosses the game is so variable that I think this is not the last light walkthrough bosses.

O
Oplot 26.10.19

velveta, thank you, very nice).

sobrichee really a bunch of options. I like to use ice elemental. He is the blood leaves the ice. And if you put it into a bunch of enemies, which will begin to beat him from all sides, they will soon be at the rink. Then they either stand or fall. But then there comes a time when the elemental is killed with two blows, and the enemies are immune or resistant to sliding. But the essence does not change. The options are really a bunch =)

L
LeonKiller.UA 26.10.19

Oplot
Like the text))). I am the banal killer Boreas, hung the increase in attack speed for knight and 2 course put boss with a big axe)

v
velveta 26.10.19

Threw the knight in his middle was fatty, I'm in shock - like Expo as much as 57000 given. So you see, and maybe even on LVL 22. you can wipe.

s
sobrichee 26.10.19

I 22 were cleaning silvergen completely :-D

v
velveta 26.10.19

also 22 were only on the pier in the warehouse massacre, and so many experiences raised for killing goblins in their village, received Expo for the fact that the shaman revealed (he runs a totem).

v
vladanfort 26.10.19

And who tells, what for a glitch, if you get into the pocket of any NPC, and just go out(without taking anything), then the second time it is impossible to climb, climbs appropriate icon( hand in a green border) but nothing happens, swipe doesn't work(((

v
vladanfort 26.10.19

And who tells, what for a glitch, if you get into the pocket of any NPC, and just go out(without taking anything), then the second time it is impossible to climb, climbs appropriate icon( hand in a green border) but nothing happens, swipe doesn't work(((

v
velveta 26.10.19

nothing to do - better to go and experience give. Don't even bother putting points in stealing, hacking and teleport. All kompensiruet gear.

You can even specially to keep in reserve, the armor with the skills, craft, exchange, and expert blacksmith.

a
ajiek7ah4e7 26.10.19

people,this is a bug or what......When you kill Evelyn in her lair,the orange things are either falling,or have recently passed it 2 other Persians,clothes had fallen from her,now I'm an Archer,killed 10 times,the orange things don't fall for that?!

L
LeonKiller.UA 26.10.19

ajiek7ah4e7
Korean random, resigned. I had also yesterday and downloaded 10 times).
vladanfort
It's not a glitch, that developers have balanced this feature is that one npc you can steal once in order to empty the vendors constantly.

L
LeonKiller.UA 26.10.19

The previously described bug with bloodsucker talent and skill phlebotomy
Spoiler