3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Assassins11148 11.11.20 12:55 am

Frees on a strong enough comp (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

The game is frisit on my computer (oddly enough). In all settings, the graphics and in any resolution frame is uneven, no matter what I do. Tried to change the settings of the AMD driver, the frequency of screen update (default 75Hz, put and 60, and 59, and 50). Tried to artificially limit fps with msi afterburner to 75, 60, 50, 45 and 30, but it didn't help, fps still gallops. If anyone knows what to do, please tell me
Computer features:
Ryzen 7 2700
RX 580 8gb
RAM: 16gb
Windows 10 x64
28 Comments
Sort by:
B
Butcherly 11.01.21

Assassins11148 I
myself have now refreshed my memories and faced exactly the same problem. The game works disgustingly on modern systems. To get rid of micro statters and bad frame times completely, I had to combine two solutions at once.
1. Completely disabling vsync. If there is no G-Sync / FreeSync support, you may have to endure tearing. The tradeoff is adaptive sync.
2. The very first solution from Google. The game is hammered into a hundred square meters per stream. Manual redistribution of the load on the cpu helps. You go into the game, open the task manager / details, right-click on the game process / set the similarity, manually uncheck all threads, leave only core 0, save, go back again, select all threads back and save. You do this procedure every time you start the game.
The combination of these two solutions gave me a smooth frame time, but maybe just one step will work for you.
PS By the way, and the answer after 2 months on the dead forum on the game ten years ago - is it luck and a great coincidence or is it still late? What do you think?

A
Assassins11148 11.01.21

Butcherly
Coincidence, I guess :)
Anyway, I found a much simpler solution: just run the game in compatibility mode with Windows XP SP3. I did not add this solution here just because I thought that this topic was no longer interesting to anyone. The solution running in compatibility mode is relevant for the first four games in the series (at least it helped me)

B
Butcherly 11.01.21

Assassins11148
Strange, the first thing I tried to run with compatibility. For me, only a combination of the above two methods really works. There were similar problems with the second game in the series, but everything was easier to solve there. In any case, if anyone else has problems with the game, we have described our methods. Trying both will not be superfluous.

n
n1v1n0 09.01.22

The change of compatibility helped the
slideshow at any resolution and any settings,
now all the rules

B
BrownInNorth 09.01.22

Assassins11148 It
’s in vain that I didn’t add it. So you google the solution to the problem, and the topics are empty. I came across two, and yours turned out to be useful.
The compatibility solution helped, by the way. Thanks to everyone who took part in the topic)

j
jerichonoff 21.08.22

Helped me with manual distribution)

M
Misha_08 03.09.22

Assassins11148
There is of course one assumption, but it's not a fact that it's correct. I had a GeForce GTS 450 (1) GB graphics card and downloaded Assassin's Creed III. The game ran at medium settings 40-50 FPS and without brakes. I bought a video card from AMD RADEON (RX 460) - (4) GB of memory. I started the game and it started to slow down hard and the assumption is that Assassin's Creed games do not like some Radeon video cards. My friend has an RX 550 (4) GB video card and even Assassin's Creed syndicate runs on low settings, my video card is more powerful than my friend's. I concluded that the game from Assassin's Creed is not optimized for all AMD video cards.

N
Noobhacker 21.10.22

Misha_08
6500 xt drawdown up to 30 fps on any settings. meet friezes. when there is no problem with valhalla. I regret that I took the Radeon

N
Noobhacker 21.10.22

nothing helped

S
SonyK_2 21.10.22

Noobhaker
Noobhaker wrote:
6500 xt drawdown to 30 fps on all settings. there are friezes...
I rocked the game, checked it a bit at the beginning, I didn't notice any problems (config in the profile and captions under the video) :
Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.10.22

SonyK_2
There is no PhysX setting on AMD in AC4

M
Max P 16.11.22

I decided to test the game on the integrated Vega 8 graphics.
Spoiler
In principle, the game works stably from 60 fps, even with screen recording.
Before starting the game, I turned off the Internet and checked the shortcut properties - run as administrator.

N
Noobhacker 20.01.23

SonyK_2
video https://vk.com/video62333277_456240842 has already changed the card, the problems are gone.

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

Noobhaker
Noobhaker wrote:
video https://vk.com/video62333277_456240842 ...
How to watch it?
Spoiler
... changed the map, the problems are gone.
Like this, or something else?

L
Louise Cross 20.01.23

Max P
I have a Vega 8 with a Radeon 540 and the game averages 38 fps..

N
Nervios 20.01.23

I accidentally saw this topic, after I updated my hardware, I didn’t launch the old parts of the assassins, but then I decided .. I installed the license from the disk and started testing it as I would. no, everything goes smoothly. It will be necessary to test further. And now the most delicious! When you install the game from the disk, then earlier, when you launch the folder with the game through the launcher, patches were installed, directly downloaded from ubeysoft, and now the connection is mistaken for edrin by the leg! The game turns out to be Russian without I have patches! There is only an English version in ubeysoft, I already had an idea, I need to somehow pull out the Russian voice acting from this license, download the English version, and try to transfer the files there. There is a second option with PG, download the crack, and make the English version of the Russian .. Or the easiest option is to raise the pirate flag and download the full Russian version! Here is someone who will write to me, they say to pirate evil, and the like, to swindle in a personal from the heart !!! PS Who did not understand why I wrote this, here at one time the sect was the defenders of licenses ... I decided to install patches, I found only two and then on PG, the main last one is not on the Russian disk license. I have four parts of the old ones on the disks, and with each one I can take out the brain so-so? I found only two and then on PG, the main last one is not on the Russian disk license. I have four parts of the old ones on the disks, and with each one I can take out the brain so-so? I found only two and then on PG, the main last one is not on the Russian disk license. I have four parts of the old ones on the disks, and with each one I can take out the brain so-so?

L
Loken 20.01.23

Nervios
What kind of game is on a disc that doesn't have Rusik in ubisoft?

M
Max P 20.01.23

Louise Cross
What kind of CPU?

N
Nervios 20.01.23

Loken
I have a modest question. What topic did you enter? ) Look at the topic titles.

L
Loken 20.01.23

Nervios
Got it. Yes, it's just like you say. The Russian language is available only in the disk version, and in the digital version, both in Ubisoft and in Steam, only English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
Patches for many old games cannot be downloaded, yubiki recommend installing the latest version immediately from ubisoft connect.
That's why I prefer to buy games only in Steam. You understand what you are buying and there is confidence (yet) that tomorrow the service will not turn into a pumpkin without warning.
And everything that does not go to Steam is either a forest or Khattab is alive.