3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Assassins11148 11.11.20 12:55 am

Frees on a strong enough comp (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

The game is frisit on my computer (oddly enough). In all settings, the graphics and in any resolution frame is uneven, no matter what I do. Tried to change the settings of the AMD driver, the frequency of screen update (default 75Hz, put and 60, and 59, and 50). Tried to artificially limit fps with msi afterburner to 75, 60, 50, 45 and 30, but it didn't help, fps still gallops. If anyone knows what to do, please tell me
Computer features:
Ryzen 7 2700
RX 580 8gb
RAM: 16gb
Windows 10 x64
28 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nervios 20.01.23

Loken
Basically I agree. Only Steam and Ubisoft are essentially the same difference, only one difference. Steam is basically an intermediary, it sells other people's games, Ubisoft only sells its own games. One thing only seems to bring them together, they are behind a hillock, with a click of a finger and there is no access to them at all. Can anyone advise how to pull out the Russian language from the disk Russian version? )

L
Loken 20.01.23

Nervios
No, there is a difference. Ubisoft can do whatever they want with their games, and it is not known exactly where their storage servers are located. Steam has storage servers scattered all over the world, in Russia alone there are 8 of them. And, if some publisher / developer wants to remove their game from sale in the incentive, it will either: a) be withdrawn from users with a refund, or b) archived
. Archived games remain in users' libraries. They will be able to download, install and run the game. The Steam community will remain visible for it, and players will be able to use it. The game page in the store will be available, but will disappear from the list of products for sale.
This information is from the Steamworks documentation, section "Removing a product from Steam".
https://partner.steamgames.com/doc/store/retire_app?l=english
That is, the result is that Steam will not leave users with nothing. Steam is the most user friendly service and due to this it has a huge active user base. And this gigantic base provides developers and publishers with big sales and profits, despite the commission. Gabin showed how to make it good for both ours and yours, and the short-sighted companies that once left Steam are now returning to it again. And stupid Yubiki as well.

N
Nervios 20.01.23

Loken
Everyone has their own opinion, time will tell how it will be. .It will be necessary to check other parts of the disk. And so for everyone who has grief radions. I put a block on the FPS in adrenaline. press alt + z, or go into the program itself. click on the games, select the game, let's say asyasyan on the topic, find radeon chill and turn on the slider, and below we select the minimum and maximum fps, in fact everything. I also have vertical sync turned on in the game, and the monitor supports sync technology. It keeps the FPS stable in the game, and you choose the menu or map, it jumps. ,

L
Loken 20.01.23

Nervios
I recently got off the 6600xt myself and I think the current Radeon Chill is a pretty wacky feature. Locks FPS only directly during the game, it does not lock in different menus and splash screens. And there were also games where he just didn’t work at all, not often, but he came across. In the old AMD drivers, even with the previous design, there was the usual "FPS limit" function - FRTC (Frame Rate Target Control), which worked flawlessly everywhere. Why it had to be changed to this Chill, for what purpose - is not at all clear. The main thing is that in third-party programs with the FPS lock function, for example, FPS Monitor, the FPS limit works fine, and this Chill is somehow implemented through one place. At the same time, according to tests from Battle(non)sense, Chill gives the largest input lag among all types of FPS restrictions (in-game, software and Chill itself).
AMD got it wrong.

N
Nervios 20.01.23

Loken
Yes, I myself was sitting on cards from nvideo, the assembly from amd turned out, plus the monitor supports technology from amd, so I decided to take such a card. And there is nothing ideal in this world) Each card manufacturer has its own nuances.

N
Nervios 20.01.23

Here it is an ill-fated collection) I can’t hide it in a spoiler. On the other hand, I can at least hold it in my hands, compared to the digital version)) By the way, there was a dispute with Lemon for a long time, they say I don’t buy licenses, and lie about what I buy litsuhi) Well, here's a little evidence)) Only the dispute was a very long time ago, everything sprouted by reality.

s
sky game 20.01.23

I checked it on i3 12th generation with px6400, in fact there are no problems, 60fps with on. vertical synchronization (without it, it will give out more frames) at high settings, it is quite possible to comfortably pass. Of the minuses, there are short-term drawdowns of fps sometimes, apparently when a new location is loaded, because then there are no problems, the frametime is even, like fps 60.
Why are people looking for how to limit fps, the game has a working vert.sync, what then problem?
Then I checked it on the uhd730 embed, it’s just the embed at the level of the cards of those years, in some places it’s better, it’s bad there, fhd sometimes gives 50-60 frames, the embed at the minimum somehow with a crooked framerate and drawdowns. And at one time I launched the game on a PC, which, in fact, was from those years and fits the recommended requirements, there were friezes not of any settings and resolutions, in short it was not playable, I dropped the game then.
That's how people played it when the game first came out, who will probably be lucky with the hardware, well, in 30-40 frames on mixed graphics settings. The same can be said about AC2, the same optimization is bad there.

Loken
Adrenaline has this FRTC, although it's not called that, but frame rate control, you can limit FPS, and yes, this is not V-Sync in its usual sense. In ancient games, if the game does not have a V-Sync setting, then it may not work in adrenaline either, it is broken for old AMD games. Chill can help out, but it may not work in all older games, just like Enhanced Sync.

l
luckystroke 26.01.23

I spice up to leave a comment) I recently decided to nostalgic for the old assassin, but the lenovo legion in ac brotherhood gave strong jumps in fps. Anglo resources did not give anything, and only after turning off vsync did it go) it's amazing how many people are discussing a game 10 years ago