3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry_Titoff 11.11.20 10:11 pm

Not saved (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

What's the big thing about local saves? It won't be saved. More precisely, in the folder of Yupley there are, and it is necessary to restart the game, he does not see them. Just the ones in the cloud. Who had that?
The peel right into the root of the disk is installed. Cyril else is not.
58 Comments
Sort by:
G
Green_Sperm 12.11.20

Also the most problem that just did not do, the save in roaming is, I go to the main menu I can continue, leave the game and all, hives ...

G
Green_Sperm 12.11.20

If anyone has the ability to throw your save out of the root folder
https://prnt.sc/vhkt52
I think the files were created incorrectly here...

G
Green_Sperm 12.11.20

Solved the problem, had to update the directory from the OFF.site
https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads
We swing and resist THE X86 and x64!!!
Both!

D
Dmitry_Titoff 12.11.20

Green_Sperm
Supplied by Visual C's x86 and x64,
It didn't help. What "directory" have you updated?

P
Pro100be3yh4uk 12.11.20

This is a massive problem when playing offline. Most likely an error from an Uplay customer update to a Ubisoft Connect client or a protection against piracy/offline activation.

s
sek1 13.11.20

Well, that found a solution???

D
Dmitry_Titoff 13.11.20

sek1
There's no solution. It's time to forget with offline activation or offline play (
If anyone finds it, don't say off.

D
DjeksonTLVX 14.11.20

Dmitry_Titoff
Strangely, a lot of people have activated offline and do not complain, if this problem would be massive, then there would be a lot more posts in this topic.
P.S. Myself is waiting for a solution to this problem.

s
sek1 14.11.20

DjeksonTLVX
Well this bug on the forum is listed official from ubisoft... Googled in English at odyssey the same problem was the watch dogs legion. corrected the yubisoft patch itself... So wait and re-active...

l
lokkie 14.11.20

sek1 wrote:
Well, this bug on the forum is listed
This bug is cunning. )
In Uple, when you go offline, he asks where to ship the guards, from the PC or cloud, as well as in reverse order, and synchronizes the saves. Of course, this is not available offline. In the uplate settings, in common, there is a point of synchronization of saves with the cloud, try to turn it off to remove the tick, can help.

C
Cranch_fur 14.11.20

Dmitry_Titoff
Green_Sperm
Hello! I personally faced this problem and already know its solution, I wrote it off and the seller from whom took offline activation, then will go only a quote of my words:

Hello! In its newest game (Assassins Creed Valhalla), Ubisoft has added new offline activation protection and I've found a way around it.
After each new run of the game offline, the game does not see previously made saving the game, although they themselves quietly lie in
Ubisoft Ubisoft Game Launcher savegames ***d**a-75**2-4*0d-*0*a-*******5a**13504
The way to fix it is extremely simple, you need to go online Uplay mode, run the game and press the space on the screen where it is asked, after which the game will write that the saves are damaged, after this error it can be closed and go offline, all saves will now be displayed and the game can continue.

C
Cranch_fur 14.11.20

lokkie
It doesn't help, here it is the game trying to protect itself from offline activations, as is the fix I described above.

C
Cranch_fur 14.11.20

sek1
Look a little higher, I found a solution

l
lokkie 14.11.20

Cranch_fur
Well, not for nothing they updated Yuplay to The Jubisoft concept before the game. )
On license offline works without problems. And the preservation is now in the lounge, not in the documents, all through the lounge.

D
DjeksonTLVX 14.11.20

Cranch_fur
Thanks, the way worked, the save became visible and there was a button to download the game. Thank you again.

s
sek1 14.11.20

So did anyone else check the way? I don't want to take any chances, I just put the bake in hibernation, and the game is not off. Hell's draw...

P
Pilens 14.11.20

sek1 I have offline activation, but I can not go online, as soon as I click to go online, throws me out of the acc, then again throws and acc immediately offline

C
Cranch_fur 14.11.20

DjeksonTLVX
I'm glad I could help.

C
Cranch_fur 14.11.20

sek1
Back up the saves if you're afraid for them, I also have an archive with my save.

s
sek1 14.11.20

THE GUYS ARE ALL WORKING... SAVES FLY OFF, I'VE HAD A FLY.... BUT IT WORKS.... THAT IS ANEW GAME PASS AND NOW WHEN RESTARTING ALL THE NORMS.