3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry_Titoff 11.11.20 10:11 pm

Not saved (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

What's the big thing about local saves? It won't be saved. More precisely, in the folder of Yupley there are, and it is necessary to restart the game, he does not see them. Just the ones in the cloud. Who had that?
The peel right into the root of the disk is installed. Cyril else is not.
58 Comments
Sort by:
a
aplynx 08.12.20

I was not even too lazy to register for the sake of the answer :))) I suffered such a fate - does not make new preservation. Offline account, contact with the seller - problematic. that makes online-offline transitions almost impossible. In general, I was helped by the following: in the folder at: C:users:user/Documents'Assassin's Creed Valhalla'cache I deleted all the files after the time the saves were stydled, I had it all for today (just in case I made copies of them), restarted the connector and everything worked. And by the way, F5 saves were created faster, before the icon in the corner rotated a few seconds, now seconds 2. P.S. CJ on the link above, also updated, did not help, but maybe this one somehow works all together :)

M
Makc24121985 08.12.20

C:Users'user'Documents'Assassin's Creed Valhalla'cache This folder has nothing to do with it, you have a strange situation, the whole problem is in the users file.dat in the C folder: In general, for the future, in this file all information about iron (ID) (new vinda, firewood and everything) and login and password. (What you have somehow strangely preserved and did not persist.
p.s. Above, I have described everything how to solve your problem, if you can not contact the seller, this problem can not be solved, because the users.dat in itself will not appear new (with a login of the king).

K
Kurator928 08.12.20

I found a way to solve this problem, because when I first started playing, playing 9 hours and going back into the game, I had a damaged save. I thought for a long time what was wrong, and there was not much time, because I bought offline activation. In short, I decided this by going to the ubisoft connect settings. Go online (if you still have time to end activation), set-up, flip and look for the item "synchronize save with the cloud." It needs to be turned off. If your save is damaged, you won't restore it. We're going to have to start playing again. If you have offline activation do again as instructed, go into the game, exit, offline, etc. ONLY after this action, you will not fly out. I checked on myself.

V
Vint Caballero 08.12.20

is this even going to be solved? I can't play. I have Groundhog Day!!! all from the same place always starts

I
In_live 05.01.21

A small instruction on how I restored the save when I played offline, you need to take the save file and use this
Spoilerhttps: //www.playground.ru/assassins_creed_valhalla/cheat/assassins_creed_valhalla_konverter_sohranenij_save_games_converter_acsavetool ID 1076920
According to the instructions: The Uplay ID that you now have, then check it, everything worked out for me, although I used to write that the file is damaged

I
In_live 05.01.21

Maybe I wrote it not quite clearly, ask

A
Alexander GR 08.01.21

The game is no longer saved. Writes after a while "Saving in this place is impossible." Online mode. Manual saves don't work. Even autosaves don't save gameplay. Once you exit the game, all progress is lost.

d
d35h 11.01.21

On ps4 the same problem, I can not save, online mode, just appeared yesterday. How to solve the problem?

r
ramon488 11.01.21

Also, the game is no longer saved, the online mode, they are there in the yubi software in general, maybe they went crazy)

a
alexander 1331 11.01.21

yesterday also stopped saving game mode online Groundhog Day

V
Vladimir Rivsky 11.01.21

In general, I share what helped me personally. There they wrote correctly above that the first time you start it, a user identification file should be created. For some reason, when going offline, it is damaged or it is not created normally at the first start, so all the saves made later offline are naturally not displayed, although in fact there is on the disk. I suspect that the problem is with those who installed Ubisoft connect on drive C with win10 at their disposal. Just go to the game directory and all files with the .exe extension in the properties (compatibility section) check the "run as administrator" checkbox, do the same for Ubisoft connect. Then put Ubisoft connect online and go into the game, there will be a message stating that the user's files are corrupted, skip it, boot to the main menu - after these manipulations, the save should become available. Then you can exit the game and take Ubisoft connect offline. It helped me, I checked it several times - I created a couple of offline saves, re-entered the game - you can download it. Perhaps due to the fact that the C drive of the game or Ubisoft connect does not have enough administrator rights to create a normal user file.
To my great regret, it is not possible to fix the disgusting sound quality in the game in any way (

f
fly-69 22.02.21

Vladimir Rivsky
Thank you for a thousand !!!! You just saved my nerves and wasted time.

A
Alexidrik 28.08.21

Yubiki have rolled over with their save game. Now "autosave error. Unable to save progress" crashes on consoles. And if you save it in the pen, then when loading the slot with saving is marked as a "damaged file" and you can only delete it.

A
Alexidrik 28.08.21

d35h
I got this crap after the release and installation of the DLS "Siege of Paris", before that everything was perfectly preserved. As soon as I got to Paris, errors with saving got so much, I moved to another location, everything was saved again. I graduated from DLS and that's it! I can not survive anywhere, I succeeded only in Francia in Melunua. After that, he stopped turning on Valhalla, it was still not enough for other save to fly.

A
Alex Vandal 02.06.22

how to save anywhere? it’s impossible to write in this place, but for example, I need to go out on business, then I have to go through everything again, this is shit, tell me pliz how to get around

B
BDmitriy 02.06.22

Alex Vandal
You can't save only in red zones, during raids (up to the sound of the horn about the end of it), when you are carrying something or swimming (with the exception of a drakkar). Look like that's it. In other moments, you can safely save

A
AsantaPrime 19.07.22

The question is
: First I downloaded Valhalla on a PC, when it was given out for free for 7 days, I ran a little through the tasks. Now I bought an XBOX and decided to play on it. I entered Ubisoft Connect all the rules, I see my saves, I was joyful, because when I played on the PC, I crafted gear and weapons through the Cheat Engine.
And now the essence. The saves themselves disappeared just like that, but the game managed to save when it ran on the console and the gameplay is normal, but almost all the loot that was crafted disappeared.
has anyone had a similar situation?

m
maxoncheg97 20.01.23

Guys, this is the situation. Saves hang on the Ubisoft cloud. Played with PS4. Now the console has been sold, but there is no face on the PC. If anyone has a license, could someone go into the account and pull out the saves on the PC, I will be very grateful for the trouble. Ladies Data