3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raganrok 27.10.19 01:09 pm

Problem with brightness - the game is too dark (Resident Evil 2)

The game is too dark. From the word unplayable. Setting the brightness does not help, fire wood NVIDIA the latest. Does anyone have a solution?

73 Comments
Sort by:
G
GHOSTaltair117 27.10.19

I read that locking the fps helps, but I helped. Maybe you can help

r
raganrok 27.10.19

GHOSTaltair117
Also read the forums the incentive, did everything that was advised. sometimes it helps, but it's worth a camera to play with and all the flies(

G
GHOSTaltair117 27.10.19

raganrok
Was bored and decided to climb. I was more than sure that this is what the setup is doing... And he was right. Disabled Reflections in screen space and that passed. Try it. All settings the same, except this is better, but it's a terrible brightness remained. Standing still, the picture is brighter, then darker. Over a lifetime total so with a brightness of fiddling. In General, to customize it for yourself, below average and nicer looks. Have yet to see PITCH DARKNESS

r
raganrok 27.10.19

GHOSTaltair117
Yes, I too, by experiment, been able to achieve what you described. but the problem is that to swing the camera or to go inside benzakolonki, and then go back, everything becomes the same. Try to put the wood the earliest version of that might work

D
Dansize 27.10.19

This problem is only on nVidia. Today 100500-th time tried to turn the settings in General helps vertical sync and windowed mode (regular change round trip), but it's not permanent. Mainly after movies, in General, as always in the most difficult moment it gets dark, and wild action has to flee in the darkness, and then, lo and behold, the picture brightens. Conclusion: we are waiting for official fixes

G
GHOSTaltair117 27.10.19

raganrok
In this case I even turned the brightness. If live is so bad, I changed it slightly and recovered all. Even Batman Arkham Knight, so I do not gouge. Set it and forget virtually

r
raganrok 27.10.19

As the saying goes a Problem never comes alone. After reinstallation of fire wood of the old version, nothing has changed + here is what came out:

r
raganrok 27.10.19

But if all the settings are to shift to low and set the screen resolution to 800x600, then the game immediately becomes light

G
GHOSTaltair117 27.10.19

raganrok
Yes, I have the new drivers crashes on hardcore do not even dare to go

r
raganrok 27.10.19

I could not resist)

D
DarkTenshi666 27.10.19

I knew that the release will be the same garbage as in the demo =(

Dansize wrote:
This problem is only on nVidia.
But for some reason not at all o_o

C
Chudnoe vederko 27.10.19

Try to reset to factory settings in the demo so fixed the problem with the brightness.

A
Abarmot90 27.10.19

DarkTenshi666
And in what dark place in the demo??? Far from nacali the demo???

a
abe2009 27.10.19

recently reinstalled Windu , to it in was the driver about 397.93 , 398.11 (do not update the driver vidyuhi as there was not need to all work rules vidyuhi 650 2gb) , with brightness there were no problems , as the current put in a new firewood last 417.71 , once the picture becomes dark

try the wood can help accomplish your goal

A
Abarmot90 27.10.19

abe2009
And 417.75 tried???

r
raganrok 27.10.19

In General, I tried all the twisted methods, that he could find, and still no proper solution on which it would be possible to play comfortably. It remains to be off the patch or the new NVIDIA firewood. But the mood is completely ruined. Still 2K is given, and can not play.

a
abe2009 27.10.19

Abarmot90
Yes all the same

C
CSKA_fan_n.1 27.10.19

People rolled back to driver version 399.24 helps.

H
Hollen 27.10.19

I had the same. Picking settings, and then decided to try a rollback of fire wood on video. This school 417.71 latest drivers for graphics card from the green. Rollback to the previous driver version and everything is fine 417.35 yet.

P
Patrick Kharkov 27.10.19

Hollen
I have driver version 417.35 and the game darkens the picture at the police station. It is in the demo I have.
Therefore, it is necessary to try to roll back the driver even lower on the version, as written above. For example: 399.24 or some other version of the 300. And look, do fix the picture in the game. If not, then there is nothing and no one will be able to solve the problem, because it then has a bug with the lighting in the game, which pofiksit can only do so if their patch. In that case, you need to make them REPORT about this bug to light. Because they probably still don't know about this problem, so since the demo, and the release of the game, did not fix this bug.