3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raganrok 27.10.19 01:09 pm

Problem with brightness - the game is too dark (Resident Evil 2)

The game is too dark. From the word unplayable. Setting the brightness does not help, fire wood NVIDIA the latest. Does anyone have a solution?

73 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erken_kz 27.10.19

And the game is long early in black and white? Or is it another problem...

s
saa0891 27.10.19

Erken_kz wrote:
And the game is long early in black and white? Or is it another problem...
It's just a filter costume Noir,which can be turned off,the game is not black and white.

E
Erken_kz 27.10.19

saa0891
understand, search in menu. ATP

a
abe2009 27.10.19

Erken_kz
glad to help)))

f
fantomazz 27.10.19

Erken_kz
Checked your drivers and they showed better results than those that I advise and that is newer but as practice not the best in terms of performance 398.82. So gentlemen, for a range of 500-600h series of NVIDIA cards are advised to put their (namely 388.71) because they are more stable and the artifacts on them are not observed, in contrast to the older and new versions (so to say Golden mean). abe2009 thanks for improving this thread to help players who have problems with brightness in this wonderful game.
Important NVIDIA has rolled out a new firewood which the old GeForce behave more abominable than the previous one, Pechalka =(

K
KRAMER20007 27.10.19

Config Quad 6600/8Gb DDR2/GTX660 2GB Win 10 1809
The game randomly crashes : I tralivali renderdevicedx11.cpp 4205 and so on.
Solution: in the file re2_config to change DirectX11 to DirectX12
Then the game went wild lag and brightness as a Negro in the well...
The solution: Put everything on low, vertical sync off , Locke 30 fps. Leave on: reflection, glow,particles, lighting,ssao in some places, TAA, contact the shade!
NEXT, delete the driver for the GeForce and put the driver 399.24-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql. And Lo! Normal brightness, slightly podlagivaet compared to DX11, but 3 hours of normal flight - you can play!

K
KRAMER20007 27.10.19

raganrok
Config Quad 6600/8Gb DDR2/GTX660 2GB Win 10 1809
The game randomly crashes : I tralivali renderdevicedx11.cpp 4205 and so on.
Solution: in the file re2_config to change DirectX11 to DirectX12
Then the game went wild lag and brightness as a Negro in the well...
The solution: Put everything on low, vertical sync off , Locke 30 fps. Leave on: reflection, glow,particles, lighting,ssao in some places, TAA, contact the shade!
NEXT, delete the driver for the GeForce and put the driver 399.24-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql. And Lo! Normal brightness, slightly podlagivaet compared to DX11, but 3 hours of normal flight - you can play!

D
Dzhonni di 27.10.19

fantomazz
and you know why NVIDIA type fuck it up? we are new to vidyushki bought)

f
fantomazz 27.10.19

Johnny d
Also news to me buddy it's too late for a couple of years at 7 when in games directly in the. ini files began to find obvious inflated for adjustment when changing which and prescription your video card model miraculously game that is barely crawling on the minimum salary started to fly on the ultra.
Why do you think those same birdhouses now all of their games put ini already in the registry and what sort of change is practically impossible ? Well, I think you guessed that if he was as usual in the game files then all the buckets would fly and the last DeusEx and Hitman on ancient midajah at maximum settings, if only because the question arises in what way these games on old engines and the picture Ala disgrace in 2004 have requirements comparable to last at DOOM what doom picture a thousand times better flies even on toasters.

x
xF1x 27.10.19

Comrades, the issue with the dark screen ( except for the installation of the old drivers 399...) you want in parallel and in the subway to play in RE, but the latest driver from NVIDIA disgusting show itself in RE, namely changing the brightness of the screen in the dark side. Is there still some problem?

s
slai7 27.10.19

Checked 418.91 the screen does not darken (dx11;dx12) but the game began to slow down, had to lower the settings, textures with 3GB to 1GB, HDAO to SSAO, was held at 388.71 the game was stable with no lag, map 1050ti

s
slai7 27.10.19

On 419.17 began to work steadily, with brightness standards

B
B.Skrut 27.10.19

I completely solved the problem with the screen dimming, you can play around with the settings. In the end, Lok and 30 set off the sync (I think), and the reflection of the screen was cut, and the shading on the second to last set (last matter), and DX11 instead of DX12. Maybe something else, can't remember. Everything was stable and without lags. BUT the game crashed with error about wrong transfer command (or as it there, the error above) at the time of the second meeting of the characters. Since demolished and waited for the renewal of the computer (what is the GTX660 for gaming?). Exactly the same game I had in the demo. If you really driver new help, then it's cool

x
xF1x 27.10.19

slai7
Installed it, tried it, works only with Locke 30 fps.... sad... are there any other options? or to put 399?

F
Figli1 27.10.19

The problem was solved by installing an old wood - 399.24-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB).
All other dances with a tambourine did not help.
P. S. B****! The first time NVIDIA is so messed up with firewood and most importantly do not want to fix. Always quick to respond to the schools, who remembers at Lark was the problem, he immediately released the updated driver, and then...

M
Mailru34 27.10.19

Helped me change the graphics settings rendering Mode to Interlaced and back to normal

M
Maksimstar 28.06.20

Helped me disable SSAO. Drava is not any not like this.

K
Kirpichenoook 28.06.20

Hi guys, vidyuhi 1660 GTX ti. The problem with the brightness, the game pirates it can be fixed?

C
Crysis_Net_2 28.06.20

Updated drivers specifically for Star wars and the wood broke RE2, and again dark. Nvidia inept Indians. Video card RTX 2060

B
BatmaN89 28.06.20

Played without problems but recently encountered such a problem. Got to read and was surprised that I not one such school, and had not seen this... No manipulation of game settings does not help. The only and most reliable is to install earlier versions of the drivers... In my case for 1080ti aero the latest and working driver was 436.48. All subsequent new version of the already dark picture!!!