3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raganrok 27.10.19 01:09 pm

Problem with brightness - the game is too dark (Resident Evil 2)

The game is too dark. From the word unplayable. Setting the brightness does not help, fire wood NVIDIA the latest. Does anyone have a solution?

73 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkTenshi666 27.10.19

Abarmot90

Start loaded and I'm standing in a police station, and immediately after loading at the start is gradually starting to get dark and yet I do almost nothing to see will not.

When I played for the first time a hacked a timer, changing the brightness, gamma and something else(can't remember which) still gave some result, when already started to play it a second time already hacked the timer started to happen this scribe that I wrote at the beginning, by the way if you go to your inventory brightness become the same, and some should be, I come out of the inventory and again, I'm fucked nigger T_T

Did not help me any solutions to this crap, then I got sad when he couldn't fully get the+zadrochit the demo T_T

My friend by the way's brightness, although it also card from NVIDIA(1050).

K
KeDweller 27.10.19

Also encountered this bug. The trick is that the brightness gradually decreases. Look at the light bulb or press Esc and wait a few seconds and then becomes normal. Then again, the brightness decreases. Found a solution: got rid of a shadow in the maximum on the step below and the bug is gone. Everything else on the left. Yet the frequency sulochana 60 FPS.

f
fantomazz 27.10.19

Tried all that only is possible, helped only that, you Completely remove firewood DDU program and put an old (although they have nafig old) firewood 398.82 off of the NVIDIA website and forget about besprovodnaya the dark as a nightmare.
And Yes by the way fps is not sickly grown up I do not know what is the reason possibly the fact that green is not the first time already again released a sloppy driver as 417.35 showed themselves to be disgusting in not only resident evil but in some other games.

r
rodionium1 27.10.19

fantomazz
this guy has a point , did as he said and helped me. even zaregalsya on the website that the comments to leave for this reason, variations in brightness a great deal compared to what it was with the latest wood

f
fantomazz 27.10.19

Glad that helped and I hope others, too, this method will help, but it is sad when I paid for the game 2K but it is impossible to play. And it's as it turns out is not in the developed games and krivorukost most of NVIDIA and their new drivers which as it turned out, a lot of problems many players and fps drop on level ground in many games which is not observed for relatively old drivers.

S
Slipnot6 27.10.19

So, who hate the auto brightness, when the game itself is getting brighter then darker depending on light sources what you are watching, go to the game folder, in the root folder find the file re2_config.ini it looking line HDRmode= and change it to 0
You may need to specify the file option read only, but not necessarily.

d
denisamazc 27.10.19

Slipnot6
Alas, I did not help) will Have to wait for a patch, for to demolish is the driver for one game I'm too lazy)

B
Beirut 27.10.19

denisamazc
there above guy wrote 398.82 put fire wood and all will be good

p
pervosid 27.10.19

fantomazz THANKS

f
fantomazz 27.10.19

-Al-ex-
Specifically checked your driver thought perhaps they are far more relevant than those that I suggested but alas under them, you may experience graphical artifacts in the game and not just me unfortunately while the option remains only 398.82 as a universal method for all models of GeForce with the problem of brightness.

B
B1ackDraqon 27.10.19

fantomazz
Thank you very much! This method really helped)

A
Akarus35 27.10.19

fantomazz
Thanks,rolling back the drivers helped)

[
[Archy7] 27.10.19

Helped change DirectX 11

l
lsv640 27.10.19

Yes people, the tinkering with haulage drivers, change to DirectX11. Confirm the brightness of the norms on DirectX11

f
fantomazz 27.10.19

B1ackDraqon
Akarus35
Glad that helped but this is not the way I hope NVIDIA will roll out an updated firewood for this wonderful game and something they there I see a lot relaxed with his new video card that is like a downed plane, it would be better firewood normal gash, and the last is a guard which buggy.

f
fantomazz 27.10.19

Slipnot6
Checked your method he unfortunately doesn't want to help giraffes on the 600 series but the 700's and above your way it even works.

K
Konyahin 27.10.19

Beirut
up asshole, no the wood does not help

B
Beirut 27.10.19

Konyahin
clean install?

l
lsv640 27.10.19

Change it to DirectX11 and are normal drivers or patch

E
Erken_kz 27.10.19

abe2009
Yes, rollback to the old driver helps, thanks! Put 388.00 and all was fine. (other old wood was not)