3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maarginal 02.12.20 01:23 am

Management problems (Watch_Dogs)

The comrads, launching the game for the second time, instead of the standard display of keys for interaction in the game, display incomprehensible characters.
73 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yura Malinov 02.12.20

Maarginal
trade the layout of the clav for English and reboot the pc

p
peperonin 02.12.20

Instead of control symbols, there are some hieroglyphics.
Is there any way to fix it?

S
Sergant744 02.12.20

Put English in the wind

F
Fitterr 02.12.20

Swagman
Instead of control symbols, there are some hieroglyphics.
Layout in the system to the English switch, and then start the game.

s
slapota 02.12.20

Got it

P
PRIVA 02.12.20

how to be treated then I will not stick in any way the edith!

g
goodbe 02.12.20

I'm going to have to do it. How much longer do I have to endure! the main thing at friends all the norms I got this nonsense
I play on the face - if anything!

g
goodbe 02.12.20

So the solution to the problem:

by default, by switching the keyboard layout to English, in the properties I put the system 'right click on the language bar - the parameters - all before the game starts. It helped me!

P
PRIVA 02.12.20

that's what I wrote. It's like skyrim. put in the sis properties the language of the default English. my question is another: how to cure the yr how to apply a first aid kit as to eat pills these freaking I never stuck. I can choose to make a lot of pills there 322 but how do I apply them?

1ANTI_UROD1 02.12.20

Today in the morning, during the game, began to "stick" the keys of movement: W, A, S, D. They stick only when moving on foot, in transport everything is normal. Very interferes during the shootouts, the character comes out of hiding, and headlong begins to run forward, and he can not be stopped until he wants it. Maybe who's been to this problem and help me? Thank you in advance!

T
TITOK1987 02.12.20

Instead of PC control buttons. Characters!!! How to fix?

A
AlexHorekIv 02.12.20

Somewhere on the forum have already been advised to put the default language en in the system.

Y
Yuriyzub1982 02.12.20

on the license and on the pirate in the game letters kracosy, which will definitely help the normal designation of letters if you change the language in the vinda, I thought at first the vinda glitch re-installed not that did not change you need to try with the language, for this you need to pid.... The developers of the...... Don't bet on the ultras though the game's graphics aren't ice but logs np ultro play on highs

D
Darkonic 02.12.20

In general, the problem is that sometimes the character itself begins to go in any direction (right, left, forward or backward) dak that's what this sticking key is about, and what does it treat? because it's not very comfortable to play like that.
And almost forgot the game Stim's license if that.

P
Propovednik_e34 02.12.20

Buddy, you can't tell me about that. In Watch Dogs I have all the norms in this matter, but in Skyrim it happens! I don't know how to clean it up yet. Alternatively, disable Punto Switcher if it is

K
KILMASTER 02.12.20

Can I plug the steering wheel in the game?

m
maracesh_pro 02.12.20

Faced with the next problem. When you connect to the PC joystick for playing WD - the character begins to constantly go to one side (if you put walking on the sticks). If you put the walking on the buttons - no problem.

I use x360ce to connect the joystick
Logitech rumblepad joystick 2

Who knows what the joint - I'll be grateful)

i
ishabig 02.12.20

similar problem in some places terribly annoying

T
Toshkin 02.12.20

there was such in the assassin on the clave - decided alt-tab's

j
joker.2 02.12.20

Codemasters on the Genius ergomedia every time it's