3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maarginal 02.12.20 01:23 am

Management problems (Watch_Dogs)

The comrads, launching the game for the second time, instead of the standard display of keys for interaction in the game, display incomprehensible characters.
73 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktor Lazorev 02.12.20

Shimuto
Well, I don't seem to have that kind of shit on the gameplay videos. Although it may be that I was suicidal on the railway, which over the usual roads hangs) Check at leisure, Karenina Style)))

S
SanekLarek 02.12.20

I played and got used to driving cars.

o
osyotr 02.12.20

if the gas key is not clamped, and gradually pressed, the resurfacing (slips) will not.

[
[StarJericho] 02.12.20

swifty08
How can I press the key smoothly? Well, keyboard master, teach me how to do it.

G
Giperboloit 02.12.20

On the gaypad from the box all over, for me so the game gamepad is more sharpened than under the clavoy.

m
moffMax 02.12.20

Do dogs support the game steering wheel? I have mine, but look too long to just check. Maybe who tried it?

S
SollWars 02.12.20

Of course I do.

H
Heksenpey 02.12.20

The steering wheel. What's the oak tree like you want to do? Racer edt)

A
AlexCrazy 02.12.20

And how? I don't see anything about Logitech Drive Force GT...

l
legend510 02.12.20

I didn't go into the game for a long time. Now launched - updated, but stopped working in the game keyboard. Screenshots can be done, the launcher through the shift-f2 opens, but in the game itself the clalav does not work. What to do?
P.s. default English language is worth

x
x111x 02.12.20

Do i me torrent Edition v 1.05 if the method above does not help there are still options?

a
alik12345 02.12.20

play like that, that's
http://www.4put.ru/pictures/max/991/3046688.jpg

x
x111x 02.12.20

alik12345 well at least that)) sps)

x
x111x 02.12.20

mmb stupid question can be ento somehow in the files of the game how to correct the "prescribe?

R
RoMaRiOs KoYan 02.12.20

the same thing, already 3 repaka installed, the first time you go all the norms the second time the kva refuses to work, the mouse works ... How to solve the problem tell the pliz?

M
MiGamer86 02.12.20

Buy a license and do not steam)
And so you can find the type of controller in the management settings and choose the clav, and then not to reset the settings, to find the config. file and put the attribute only reading. Or in the settings of the system to switch the language of the club to English (there is a joint with a layout, but it is in the yubiks meets)

D
Daniil Kirilenko 02.12.20

Well, I have a similar problem, the character just runs forward and I do not even manage it.

d
dotc2004 02.12.20

Help guys, took a new computer, the toys remained. But I don't remember how to transfer to normal management, I don't remember.

L
Light_Soul 02.12.20

Control panel - Language and Regional Standards - Languages and Keyboards - Change keyboard - Common - Default typing language - English.

H
Heksenpey 02.12.20

dotc2004
There's no way to play this game.