3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maarginal 02.12.20 01:23 am

Management problems (Watch_Dogs)

The comrads, launching the game for the second time, instead of the standard display of keys for interaction in the game, display incomprehensible characters.
73 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkonic 02.12.20

Is there a solution to the problem at all?
It's really not convenient.

g
goscheks 02.12.20

In short, I am very tired of this constant scrolling of the wheels of cars (I mean when you touch the place), is it possible to prevent it?

V
Vydar 02.12.20

goscheks
Haven't you tried the controller? If the gas is on a triger, you can start smoothly.

g
goscheks 02.12.20

No, I'm better on the keyboard, I think it's a bug, many probably agree with me ...

i
izoon34 02.12.20

No, he needs to stoke from the start, here in the city so accepted)) did not see that as they have accidents occur ??))

c
callmegod 02.12.20

It all depends on the type of machine. Some tear with a slip, some smoothly dial.

V
Viktor Lazorev 02.12.20

Faced with a problem. Pretty often Pierce starts to break where his eyes look without my participation. Stupidly runs until you go to the menu or press the cover key. If you have encountered, give a solution.

R
RefLeks3113 02.12.20

I have the same, infuriating creepy! I died like that 15 times in a shootout.

i
ishabig 02.12.20

I understand this problem in a minuscule percentage of players, the internet space about it is silent sticking keys occurs after the sighting and our protege begins to run headlong forward that is, the mission with shootouts is a little heavy to pass

D
Darkonic 02.12.20

Yes... the percentage is really minuscule, otherwise I think the solution would have long been, by the way I have such a problem not only when aiming, but for example if you click on the wheel of the mouse (call the menu of the phone) and at this time to walk, it can also happen this kind of sticking.
Let's hope that the problem will be solved sooner or later.

V
Viktor Lazorev 02.12.20

DRefLeks3113
In the shootout you say?) I stepped under the train so)

H
Hornel 02.12.20

Yes

G
Givemethedust 02.12.20

Victor Lazorev
advanced AI in action. GG understands where he got, and from despair and shame, decided to commit suicide:D

A
Andy King 02.12.20

Apparently I have no problems with the game alone... Maybe the keyboard sticks? It was like that. W stuck once (the button didn't look pressed) and the character ran to the police... bought a new keyboard, no problem.

G
Grandshot 02.12.20

Can the steering wheel be connected? =)

b
buch177 02.12.20

Sps.helped

G
Grandshot 02.12.20

It looks like it's constantly triggered by the team "in hiding." The character immediately moves for the nearest cover when turning the camera?

V
Viktor Lazorev 02.12.20

KiRam1
I changed the keyboard. It's the old way. It remains apparently to wait for a patch from Yubits, but for this I do not have enough optimism)))

T
Tvorozhok 02.12.20

There was also when Pierce himself ran, without my participation.

S
Shimuto 02.12.20

Victor Lazorev
You can't go lying. The train will rise immediately.