3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightGameMassacre 03.12.20 02:16 am

Main game event 2020

What I'm interested in is what event 2020 will be remembered by gamers for a long time? Release consoles or graphics cards? Game releases? Unexpected success of some games? Maybe some offline events?
68 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chekannaya Moneta 03.12.20

Another transfer of Cyberpunk 2077! Again, again, again...

s
saa0891 03.12.20

Spoiler

T
Tema Vetrov 08.12.20

Mint Coin
Duke's new foreover 10 years postponed, the same biomutant was to come out at the end of that year, it still is not , cyberpunk moved 3 times in total for 8 months, myself not enthusiastic with transfers, but make of this event of the year?

T
Tema Vetrov 08.12.20

saa0891
It was in 2018...

C
Cheburashka 08.12.20

The epic release of Cyberpunk 2077 I think :))

F
FatalFry 08.12.20

New operation in COP Go

G
Ghost Play_YTB 08.12.20

FatalFry
To put it mildly, it's a game.

S
Sneaky Pete 08.12.20

AC Vallgala

C
Chekannaya Moneta 08.12.20

The Wind Darkness
Darkness Vetrov wrote:
but make of this event of the year?
Why not? No "game" events causing positive emotions or epic-negative this year did not occur, absolutely. Expected something from -

Resident Evil turned out so-so,
DOOM Eternal turned out to be a regular meat shooter,
mafia definitive edition did not stand out at all,
warcraft 3 reforged was so none that it was forgotten,
from serious sam 4 especially did not expect anything, and it turned out, just as from half life alyx.
Mount and Blade II could be a great game, but here's the trouble, came out without a human voiceover.
watch dogs legion and assassin's creed valhalla next conveer assemblies from the masters of the conveer with the usual set of bugs - nothing new.
Reissued crysis was so applaudable that even gas station haters shrugged it off.
total war saga troy is absolutely unremarkable.
The release of the new RTX 3000 graphics cards did not bring anything revolutionary, their prices are slightly inflated due to lack of competition, as expected. The 6000 series's radios don't stand out. Processors of the 10th generation from the blue as well as the ryazans of the next generation from the reds in general did not distinguish anything special.
Game shows and other hanging out were unimaginably dull and cut because of the crown with the virus.
And then at the end of the year another transfer of Cyberpunk, after assurances that there will be no more transfers. This caused the greatest flurry of emotions, negative, of course. My brother and I here were just interested in the sake of assuming how many people in our circle canceled the pre-order. Forty-seven people didn't want to do that. Most will now take the torrent of the edish, the rest will fundamentally take in the steam on New Year's discounts and in any case not with gog. By the way, last year such a flurry of negativity was observed after the film adaptation of the ugly in every way series from Netflix about the master Geralt from Rivia.

T
Tema Vetrov 08.12.20

Mint Coin
The release of new generation consoles is not an event at all?) Is transfer more important? The fact that you caused a storm of emotions does not mean an important event.... Can you have a storm of emotions patch in the dota causing what is now an event to call?

C
Chekannaya Moneta 08.12.20

The Wind Darkness
Darkness Vetrov wrote:
The fact that you caused a storm of emotions does not mean an important event
What does it have to do with me or us? The negative about the postponement, next this year, is everywhere. Forums of gaming sites, torrents, the same reddit. And this happens en masse not only in the virtual, but also in the real life. For example, we have at work, and this is somehow mining and industrial management ;). I am sure that in schools, universities, where the game theme is in motion, the number and volume of negativity is many times higher. The scale of emotions, so to speak, is quite impressive.
Darkness Vetrov wrote:
The release of new generation consoles is not an event at all?
You may be living in a European or pindatan, but I'm from Russia. Here the popularity of consoles is so popular that there is nowhere to go below. They are interested in one and a half players out of a hundred.

P
Protocol10 08.12.20

Mint Coin
You may be living in a European or pindatan, but I'm from Russia. Here the popularity of consoles is so popular that there is nowhere to go below. They are interested in one and a half players out of a hundred.

We would like to assess the significance of events in the world of the game. It's good that you're not from some Papua New Guinea.

T
Tema Vetrov 08.12.20

Mint Coin
If you estimate the scale of emotions then the output of CP will cause much more emotions (both positive and negative) than transfers. and we'll do without the delirium about the next transfer. And compare the transfer and output of consoles ... (even if you live in the village) - honestly - I can't even pick up words without a transition to personality... Personally, I work and we have a little gamers at work , I know 2 x, their transfer did not cause any emotions, I sit with the pre-order year, another month, the third was going to buy today

M
MunchkiN 616 08.12.20

if I were a console operator I'd probably say console output by itself
but the consoles were released at the end of the year and it did not bring any dividing line to the graphon of the needle. maybe such games will appear in 21 years and 20 year will remain as a round date of the beginning of the era of remakes and reverse combines but in brackets it should be understood that it was all later.
in terms of the needle in general, as well as nothing interesting. I've been waiting for a new assassin but aiming for compatibility with the current polonium consoles so there won't be any revelations in it either.
so as if another unremarkable year from the mass of others. of relatively recent events I have memorized only the technology of rtx and dxr . I was waiting for her, but I didn't think it was going to start so early. thought there will be something for reflections and imitation of analytical indirect lighting but more complex cross pixel somewhere after the release of consoles, and then it is in some simplified way and and immediately in the ril half and even on the old maps inclusive. and if the whole of the technology of the era is a physically correct render - at first I thought it was nonsense because without tracing the path it and the h-capture scene doesn't make sense. but then I realized that as a compromise solution it is not bad. The development of screen technologies such as screen space is all cool as a year of rays and ambien was encumbered by the former generation and finally that wet began to look like wet and dry on dry rather than maschin and plastic. this ends the era of remasters and reprints.

J
Just-Name 08.12.20

personally for me Rdr 2 on PC is the best event in the gaming industry for 2019. The game gave a lot of emotions, so many evenings brightened, I'm almost 30 years old and I as a small child so did not want that this game ended.
But 2020 is not particularly memorable, the only likely death stranding is a rather interesting game came out, but to the radar of 2 is just as far away. Baldur's Gate 3 is kind of a cool game, but it's not yet a complete version to talk about it early. So the only hope is that the cyberpunk will shoot, but I try not to fantasize, that would not be inflated expectations. Especially did not watch the video on the game and did not read the news, maybe at least so pleasantly surprise.

O
OkGo 08.12.20

The older you get, the more fun you get. And it's harder to be surprised.
And that's fine.

However, it was nice to play Doom Eternal and a remake of Mafia.
I have some hopes for Cyberpunk.

If we talk about the event, it is the fact that the rays still occupied their niche, and not fell off completely. Well, the failures of iron manufacturers in trying to cope with the shortage of goods on the shelves: from video cards to consoles.

F
FatalFry 08.12.20

Ghost Play_YTB
Well, then the cancellation of the Olympics and its postponement to the next year, nothing more playful and not remembered

G
Ghost Play_YTB 08.12.20

FatalFry
What Olympics? Maybe tournaments?

A
A B 08.12.20

The main game event of 2020? This year there was nothing that would capture and make stupid to play, play and play ...

P
Protocol10 09.12.20

A B
Strange, because this year is one of the best at the games. Baldurs Gate 3, sequel HF, cyberpunk, mayrosoft fly simulator, doom, Westland 3, M'B2, Mafia remake, desperados 3.