3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightGameMassacre 03.12.20 02:16 am

Main game event 2020

What I'm interested in is what event 2020 will be remembered by gamers for a long time? Release consoles or graphics cards? Game releases? Unexpected success of some games? Maybe some offline events?
68 Comments
Sort by:
l
lokkie 17.12.20

Trailer Mass Effect. I already have Waiting in the corner to wait for her )

C
Crosna 17.12.20

Cyberpunk 2077 is fucked up.

C
CreMat0ry 17.12.20

Ghost Play_YTB
This is already a relic of the past as CS: GO. Few people remember the same WCFT on 1.6 and CSDM. So there is nothing to be surprised at. Magpies are kept on skins, etc. Especially schoolchildren. AMXmod still extended the life of CS 1.6. Although they started with 1.5

C
CreMat0ry 17.12.20

The Theme of the Winds The
biomutant from the trailer was of my own interest.

S
Sargarus 17.12.20

The most epic failure of the cyberbook year.
Some kind of nedopostrelushka for perverts.

O
Olly-alpha 17.12.20

The good news is the announcement of ME Next.
Bad ... well, you know.

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.20

An empty year for the events of the year. The internet, however, trumpets about the largest sales at the start of Cyberpunk 2077, 59% of which were on PC, but the specific sales figures for copies have not yet been posted

J
Janekste 17.12.20

The year has been busy in terms of cool games. Already eyes run up, hunting to play everything, but there is not enough time. Therefore, it is difficult to name the main gaming event of 2020. I would say that the whole year 20 is one continuous event ... Speaking about specifics, what pleased me most of all was the remake of the legendary Final Fantasy 7 - this best release of 2020 would have been if Cyberpunk 2077 had not been released, which surpassed in general everything this year. For Cyberpunk 2077 is both the greatest success and revolution in the world of video games ... a masterpiece! But on the other hand, at the same time, a huge failure on consoles, which ultimately slightly spoiled the reputation of CD Project Red. All this and much more made me feel a lot of emotions. Therefore, I will probably remember 2020 as a year of an enormous amount of positive gaming emotions, rather than a specific event.

However ...
[1] An unexpected surprise pleased - a remake of the very first Mafia received. The game has sunk into my soul no worse than the original. This is 10/10 for me.
[2] Unexpectedly pleasantly surprised Assassin Valhalla - this is the best thing that happened to the Assassin in the entire existence of the series. This game is also 10/10 for me.
[3] Metro Exodus pleased with the amazing DLC ​​in Vladivostok, where the hero finally got a voice acting, and we play as American Sam ... This is also 10/10

PS Cyberpunk 2077 and Final Fantasy 7 remake for me games outside the rating system. If you want, I will call them a masterpiece, that is, 11/10 ... This is over ten ... This is only a small part of the events to which I paid special attention. There were also about 10 games that I was disappointed with or I just don't know what to think about them, but I don't like to talk about bad things. Therefore, I hope that I will have time to forget about the bad games of 2020 in the next year 2021.

l
legusor 17.12.20

no interesting events happened this year.

P
Pcelite777 17.12.20

Janekste
Slightly? Did you conduct the polls yourself? According to reviews, the drain of the year. It should be judged by reviews and not by ego

G
Grandfather grumbler 19.12.20

It's strange that there is not a word about Hades. Have you all played enough in Early Access?

O
Oleg62 19.12.20

And the game is normal, I thought it would be worse ...
I'm tired from work and I came to it for 3 hours + I have an ancient lump of 1050 and i5 but on average it is very good.

s
stalker_stas 20.12.20

Cyberpunk 2077 is very memorable for me now.

k
kino30055 20.12.20

Cyberpunk 2077

U
Unknown Primarch 20.12.20

Minted Coin
Now it is clear that it would be better to transfer ... A couple more times

V
Vaipen 24.12.20

Just-Name
He fired, with a volley of exploding perdakov from the divine optimism performed by Krasnodiskovs.

J
Just-Name 24.12.20

Vaipen
Aha, that's for sure)

V
Valentine 37 25.12.20

The release of the most disastrous consoles ps 5 and x box

D
Dema 80 25.12.20

Minted Coin
and full shit on the way out at this price

K
Kenex tian 25.12.20

NightGameMassacre
COVID-19 pancake. The main event of this year!