3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aki Tamiko 10.12.20 06:12 pm

The game has stopped working (Cyberpunk 2077)

Does anyone know how to solve this?
237 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arseny Laktionov 17.12.20

dima_quant
ATP worked yesterday all night looking

A
AlfaSpy 17.12.20

I play on PS4, departures constantly, I noticed that they are in places of crowds of people and sounds in the first place, for me the solution was to look at the floor and get out of this place. As if at such moments there is a devouring of memory, and the game crashes.

D
Dimaaaaan1 17.12.20

Aizzy
Thanks a lot . There was also an error "- e: r6.patch0hotfix2 dev src common gpuapi src dx12 gpuapidx12error.cpp (40)". I updated and reinstalled everything I could, but nothing helped. I also noticed on the forum at the editors that many with such an error have Windows LTSB. Installed instead of LTSB - LTSC and the game started. A day later, but I can play.

S
Silencer777 17.12.20

Windows 10 home, whatever I tried, nothing helped. This fucking window comes out “The game has stopped working.” I’ll go for the time being to finish off the achievements in Witcher 3. There are 2 of them left to 100%.

S
Shaitan4 17.12.20

Does not crash but hangs at 3-4 seconds INTRO with such an error HELP PLIZ !!! : Error Reason: Unhandled exception
Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread attempted to read inaccessible data at 0x7FFB55299000.
I reinstalled everything that was possible: Nvidia's last firewood for Cyberpunk, C ++, Netframework, and everything else. Disabled the Nvidia Experience overlay. I can not turn off the GOG overlay because it is a pirate and there is no GOG Launcher. Maybe someone can help. 1080TI 11G, 16 gig operatives, 7700k. All the latest and demanding games are on the ultras. I reinstalled several different versions of torrents and everywhere one error. I've been suffering for two days.

L
LenKor98 17.12.20

Guys, hello everyone.
Anyone fumbling for this error?
Error Reason: Unhandled exception
Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread attempted to read inaccessible data at 0x0.
File:
Line: 0

Comp: intel i5-9400F, 16gb, rtx 2060
Killed 30 minutes to create a character and the game crashed, no longer crashes (

K
KPOJINKC 17.12.20

When installing the Steam version, it updates the DirectX and C ++ libraries by itself. However, he also encountered a crash to the desktop while meeting Dex in his car. Win 10 Pro 20H2, latest video driver 460.79, game on SSD, 32GB of RAM. In my soul I do not have tea, which is not enough for her. We are waiting for patches.

M
MauveBark 17.12.20

King31612 I'm the same bullshit. Reinstalled already. And the game crashed after I tried to improve the quality of the graph on the advice of a "friend". And that's it, it starts and immediately crashes.

K
KoRrteZz 17.12.20

Damn, I still could not solve the problem with crashes after leaving the bar (
Even the save feature does not help :(

b
bzlm2 17.12.20

Dimer37
There is a solution.
load autosave after meeting with jackie before crash
load autosave before meeting with
jackie load autosave where
profit crashes

Here is this dude really thanks! I made the crash fly, everything works.
Maybe someone can help, on the nexus the dude posted the file "avx fix.exe" It also really works.

W
WekuX 17.12.20

But why not launch on 1603, what is there in it that prevents it from starting?) Such nonsense. Again, minus the game.

T
Timasonic 17.12.20

Blyayayatttttty !!!!! What a setup !! ?????? Judging by the comments, right now there is nothing to catch in this game (((((

b
bzlm2 17.12.20

And the game is a bomb!
Only this next generation game ...

K
KoRrteZz 17.12.20

bzlm2
It didn't help me (

g
geimer.by 17.12.20

Info from Rustorka, I use this EXE, it crashed constantly, I got tired of loading the save files one by one, and then they stopped helping, and I found this info and EXE itself, and everything became normal, I play.
Spoiler Treatment of crashes in the absence of AVX. Replace the .exe with the downloaded one (I did it myself according to the instructions):
https://dropmefiles.com/75Aag
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/3bb7d1ad477f5c7...3f7fe5/detection Virustotal

Instructions for fixing it yourself , thanks fofo2323 on the cdprojektred forum:
Edit Cyberpunk2077.exe with a hex editor and find
55 48 81 EC A0 00 00 00 0F 29 70 E8.
Change the first byte to C3 (return from function):
C3 48 81 EC A0 00 00 00 0F 29 70 E8

s
samsut 17.12.20

It helped - launching the game as administrator! Surprisingly stupid action, but nevertheless - a miracle happened! (Windows 7)

V
Vlad_Cepesh 17.12.20

regarding video cards, the problem may be overheating, or rather the temperature limit, is thrown out from everywhere if the limit is exceeded ...

M
MILLYTRADER 17.12.20

bzlm2
Friend, here is my ds MILLY # 6666, please throw saves there,
I'm a stone

b
bzlm2 17.12.20

Dimer37
There is a solution.
load autosave after meeting with jackie before crash
load autosave before meeting with
jackie load autosave where
profit crashes

Here is this dude really thanks! I made the crash fly, everything works.
Maybe someone can help, on the nexus the dude posted the file "avx fix.exe" It also really works.

You do not need to delete the old .exe, just run it with fix.exe ...

S
SolarSylar 17.12.20

guys. I try to start the game, the classic steam window comes out, something like preparation for launch, after a second it will disappear and nothing happens.
driver updated
language Russian
Windows 10
firewood suitable
what to do