3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tonrok 06.09.19 08:42 pm

How often do you play?

How often do you play? And what genres?
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rograx 06.09.19

Often, in a variety of. Now playing Disciples 3 Rebirth.

J
Jason_Voorhees 06.09.19

Minesweeper play. Recently Scarf has passed. We plan to extend the Tetris

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 06.09.19

Now not very often, because to play in the annual conveyors there is no desire. Mostly watching a movie, surfing the Internet and listening to music.
And the only game this year that I played more hours and was completely - Vedimak 3, MGS V and the History of Borderlends.
P. S. Now playing Shenmue, the game with the soul is made, in contrast to most modern Igor.

d
dennise 06.09.19

Usually on the weekends, all depends on desire or new content. Basically it is action, simulator, rpg, until 2015 always buy the game after, for all known reasons, we have to have to think about buying the game or torrent edition-e. A shame of course, but c'est la vie.

M
MunchkiN 616 06.09.19

once or twice a week. sometimes not every week, not playing. however, sometimes prioleau school and play a week with breaks for the bathroom.
of the genres I prefer but and RPG. try to paygate all AAA where there is greaton, kintz and RPG.

m
meagarry 06.09.19

Almost every day, except weekends. The breaks work.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 06.09.19

Shooters and above. Play infrequently.

z
zeus42035 06.09.19

Depends on the movie if there's nothing to watch and if the Affairs also there, then play

D
DigitalMultisemping 06.09.19

Play all the free time,disposition, race,ekshen well, anything different,really conductive mainly in tanks zadrotov)

A
Anderby 06.09.19

There are some patterns.
From January to June play frequently and fast - I play most of my free time. Can run pyatidesyatimetrovoy RPG-shku for a week and a half. Mainly play all kinds of adventure and RPG.

July-August is unpredictable - this year, for example, began MGS, Shenmue, Spider-Man, Rage, Mount&Blade, and no one failed to finish. Last year during this period was Mario to SM64.

From September to November to play the stupid do not want. The maximum that can - to run a couple of hours, then turns back. At this time, leisurely going through some epic j/RPG for hundred of hours.

From November to January, a slight rise - you want to play more and more. The chance that something hook is high.

t
tatunserg 06.09.19

try to set aside at least an hour a day on games,but sometimes come off,depending on the situation,especially if the day off,and home alone(a record 15 hours in Gothic).especially like RPG.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 06.09.19

Play every day from 2 to 12 hours or even more, but this a couple of times a year is. Mostly play RPGs and ekshn-RPG, and sometimes in stratezhki and shooters.