3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega Dvornikov 10.12.20 09:34 pm

Performance issues (Cyberpunk 2077)

I downloaded a fresh cyberpunk, the license naturally, initially understood that the game is demanding and on high I will not play, but low-medium already had to work
Characteristics:
Radeon Rx580 8gb
Rizen 3 1300x 3.5gggz
16GB of zoose
Of course, I understand that the specks are not the best, but not a weak PC I have, though a narrow neck in the form of a quote creates problems.
And so I start the game and... 15 phps on recommended (high), put low and... 15 phps... it is very strange and I think that the problem is not in the power of my PC, but then what? Optimization? why do I have the same phps on high and low? Maybe someone has something like that. Help, tell me.
Supplement the post
"Playing" a little noticed that not a percent of not a vidyyuk do not load 100 percent or close to it somewhere at 50-60 and that and what might be the cause?
109 Comments
Sort by:
f
fomir 10.12.20

The driver updated and disconnected all possible "Personnel Optimization" in the software of the Radeons. It usually helps.
It won't help - wait for the game and drivers to update.

On the edge - reset the settings. But you don't have a percent... The game very depends on the ingoth.

d
dik120 10.12.20

Well, the pancake settings have thrown the devil's leg will break, I'm on the machine fhd 2060s like nothing yet, but I would like to deal with grapho more densely, fumbling people can direct on the right path.

N
Nikolay Ololay 10.12.20

Serega Dvornikov
Return do

b
blackborz 10.12.20

Nikolai Ololay
Wait for the patches to be delivered.
and there you can return if that's not the case

s
shicha 10.12.20

If the fps does not change when you change the settings - everything rests on the percent, it is really demanding to the entente, change the settings crowd density and sweat

V
Valeriy Bendyukov 10.12.20

Set a fps monitor and see how the map is loaded. If you don't reach 95 percent, the problem is a weak process.
The card on the good should pull, it is the average between 1066 and 1070, and on the cards with the point of performance cyberpunk playsable.

w
wiezmin 10.12.20

Ryazan 3600 in acceleration and furnace 1070 without dispersal. On the ultras 40-50 phps, at an average of 45-55 (well sometimes 60). The card is loaded at any settings to the maximum, minimal did not try, do not want to be afraid.
As a result, not steaming, twisted everything on the ultra, and play. Gat 5 was first held on ps3, and there were 30 without fhd.

M
MasterZic1993 10.12.20

The problem is solely in the processor. 4 cores 4 thread, only 3.5 GHz it is, of course, already very small.

K
Kodval 13.12.20

wiezmin
In what resolution are such settings and how much is 3600 dispersed?

_
_Half_ 13.12.20

the same problems as ts, everywhere 16 phps, with any graphics settings.
Percent is loaded at 30-40 percent, seeing 10-60% depending on the settings. The game on the sd and places on the sd free also enough (60gb of 250).

Razen 1600
1060 6GB
16GB of opera

THE density of the crowd is kind of at the maximum, this setting has not yet poked

r
remix42rus 13.12.20

rx 580 (dispersed 1500mhz), 16GB of ooz, ryzen 5 2600 (3.8) FullHD settings almost everything to the maximum, only disconnected grain, chrome.aberration, quality reflections. The resolution of the volume of fog left on the middle. The FidelityFx Cas 90, in driver settings increased sharpness by 100%. It turned out to be a very decent picture, phps in the area of 40-50, very rarely falls below. I've got my 40s, I've hooked up a dual and I'm enjoying the game. The performance is most affected by two settings is fog and reflection, reduce them and will make you happy)

w
wiezmin 13.12.20

Kodval
1920x1080... acceleration conditional, small to 4050. The simple is poured, so that lower does not fall, in the turbo it and more gives out, just falls
Well in the end played with the settings, the fog lowered, and more reflections, ost to the max, 50-60 phps steadily. Afternoon in the drawdown crowd up to 45

P
Palych Rocks 17.12.20

Tolerantly, you can even play far from the top PC

Y
Yorikyorik 17.12.20

The situation is exactly the same. Almost the same configuration. Percent loaded by 40 percent, FPS 19. Rx 470.

u
ukrmen 17.12.20

I don’t understand why my mouse bugs, often the camera turns suddenly, it can turn sharply 2-3 times and immediately get lost in space. Already enrages, especially interferes in battles, the camera goes astray several times, then up and down, then back will turn sharply. Apart from this game with the mouse, no problem.

_
_Half_ 17.12.20

there was exactly the same problem. I read on the redov forum that it helps some to update Windows.
actually helped me. there was LTSC, her last patch is 1809, I updated it to about 20H2 (how to do this while saving everything in YouTube) and the lock FPS passed. I'm playing more or less calmly now.

M
Mans9999 17.12.20

Guys do not rummage in computers, but I would like to play cyberpunk 2077. Can you please tell my lump or how, without lags?
AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz Processor
8 GB RAM
GeForce GTX 1650

E
Elviryand 17.12.20

Mans9999
GeForce GTX 1650
I have drawdowns of up to 25 frames with this card at mid-minimum

M
Marsj 17.12.20

Mans9999
Of course, the laptop has a small screen, you can lower the resolution.

N
Nukemall 17.12.20

Mans9999 Will
go to minimum salaries, you will need to patch the executable to support SMT, well, the video mode is necessarily full-screen and not a "window without frames" which eats a dozen FPS.