3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega Dvornikov 10.12.20 09:34 pm

Performance issues (Cyberpunk 2077)

I downloaded a fresh cyberpunk, the license naturally, initially understood that the game is demanding and on high I will not play, but low-medium already had to work
Characteristics:
Radeon Rx580 8gb
Rizen 3 1300x 3.5gggz
16GB of zoose
Of course, I understand that the specks are not the best, but not a weak PC I have, though a narrow neck in the form of a quote creates problems.
And so I start the game and... 15 phps on recommended (high), put low and... 15 phps... it is very strange and I think that the problem is not in the power of my PC, but then what? Optimization? why do I have the same phps on high and low? Maybe someone has something like that. Help, tell me.
Supplement the post
"Playing" a little noticed that not a percent of not a vidyyuk do not load 100 percent or close to it somewhere at 50-60 and that and what might be the cause?
109 Comments
Sort by:
B
Braun fuhrer 18.12.20

Streeting
and who says that not all) 10-15 percent each is loaded, if there were a good strong quad-core cyberpunk and it would work fine, but just load more. Go ahead see tests on youtube.

M
Marsj 18.12.20

Nikolay Lomantsov
Check the bars for errors using MemTest64, maybe hdd can't cope.

N
Nikolay Lomantsov 18.12.20

Marsj
Disks from WD Black and Green versions are, in principle, good, but I had such an idea, because except in Cyberpunk there were no problems, and there is a check mark for weak disks in the settings, and it made me too

I
Ixiot 18.12.20

Nikolay Lomantsov
At the beginning of this year there was a game (I don’t remember the name), where there’s nothing to do without the SSD. There were constant loads of the world on the HDD.

M
Mazerfaker 18.12.20

Nikolay Lomantsov
What video card?

N
Nikolay Lomantsov 19.12.20

Mazerfaker
Radeon rx 580 8gb pulse

N

Ixiot In
principle, I play everything that comes out, I only gawked at kingdoms come and red dead redemption 2, the rest was playable. It's just that my cyberpunk is stable at 35 fps, and I don’t know read dead redemption 2, but very little, I played hard, and the result is that in the punk that goes better, the computer just heats up tin, it was normal in redemption.

N

I already removed from the computer in front of the computer, later I will go for a new case

I
Ixiot 19.12.20

Nikolay Lomantsov
I have 4 additional turntables in my building. On coolers, vidyuhi added speed. As a result, under full load 65 degrees in Cyberpunk, although I have a vidyuha with poor cooling (two turntables). The percentage under full load is 70 degrees, although in Cyberpunk the percentage is loaded by 60-70%.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.12.20

Nikolay Lomantsov
Pipets, you have turntables. And the computer is warming up? I also have RX588, two turntables spin up to 3300 rpm, the card heats up somewhere around 75-78 °

M
Marsj 19.12.20

Nikolay Lomantsov The
front lower turntable is superfluous.
Denis Kyokushin
And in this game I have an RX 580 65 degrees. But in the game sleeping dogs above 75 degrees, turned on the radeon chill and the temperature dropped.

N

Denis Kyokushin
This is not mine) I threw off a photo of the case, bought it just now, I think it will cool normally, it is all mesh, behind a cooler and put two in front

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.12.20

Marsj Did you
open the card? Did you change the thermal paste? I recently bought it until I opened it, even though the Giga card

M
Marsj 19.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
No, the map from powercolor has no year. One thing, sleeping dogs was played in the summer in the heat, and now in winter I also removed the front upper plugs on the case and turn on the case turntables (upper cooler, 2 front coolers, rear + lower) to the maximum.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.12.20

Marsj
My body is 12 years old, all the turntables have been replaced long ago. Two on the side for blowing (one drives the stream to RAM, the second to the card. Two on the CPU tower, from the top back to blowing, and from the bottom two in a row to blowing

M
Marsj 19.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
Side blowing do not disturb the air flow ... through blowing is better.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.12.20

Marsj
It should n't. The one that blows the RAM is taken from this stream by the valve blown by the percent. But the second on the side is questionable. I'll take it off and check

N

Guys, a new problem, I bought a case, I connected everything, but where to connect the connectors, tell me

N

The photo is not sent! From the case, connectors, button power, reset and backlight.