3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_Aleksandrov 17.12.20 05:11 am

Jackie Wells - For or Against That He Lived (Cyberpunk 2077)

What a pity to lose your best friend at the very beginning of the game.

Let's discuss .. is it possible to somehow beat the game so that Jackie would stay with us ...?
Why, after Wells's death, can he call his phone and leave messages ... (as if we will meet again) ???
Maybe He will return to us? Or will it be returned in the next part of the game?
The world of Cyberpunk is a thin line between death and life .. in which it is difficult to die ... because our scan remains in the neurochip ... as with Joni Silverhand .. so maybe we can meet with Jackie Wells ?!

PS It was a very sad moment for me when Jackie died. It was as if something in me swayed ...
You know, I love when games or movies affect my real life ... when a game or movie evokes real emotions .. This is what is so lacking in many modern games. That would concern us directly everything that happens in the virtual world.
I think when reality intersects with virtuality by means of thoughts This is CYBERPUNK.
44 Comments
Sort by:
d
diesel87 30.03.21

Behind

a
atai13 28.06.21

TheGhostDer123
Well, if he had not taken out the chip, he would have survived.
When talking with Hellman, you can find out that the chip is neutral to a living organism, it was activated when V was killed.

A
Aellie 28.06.21

The problem is that his death was spoiled by the SDPR themselves in one of the vidos many months before the release of the game. And when you know in advance how and when the Persian will die, somehow it does not work out to be sad.

In this regard, I was very lucky with RDR2, when I started, I did not know anything about the world of the game at all and had no idea who would die and who would stay, the emotions were genuine.

A
Alpharius20 04.07.21

Takemur felt sorry for that, and Jackie was simply given to the load, they say, this is your best friend, you know him all your life ... Oh no, he died! RIP sad (((Seriously ???