3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Romanov 17.12.20 05:12 am

How To Get 100% With Johnny (Spoilers Possible) (Cyberpunk 2077)

Good day. Can you please tell me what actions need to be taken to bring the relationship with Johnny to 100%? I found out that I had to take a cigarette from him, but I refused, which means that the moment was lost. I want to get a secret ending, I don’t want to miss important points. Now, let's say, I pass the "Image Recognition" quest and don't know what to choose? I know for sure that Plocid will throw me and try to kill me, and Johnny will comment on this, they say, here he is an asshole, the agent of the "Watch" was right. And if you choose the side of the "Watch" agent, then Johnny will say, they say, I was not really fucking eating? Who knows what actions exactly affect the progress of your relationship with Johnny?
60 Comments
Sort by:
n
next22 17.12.20

And there is no point in this. You can get any ending (except for the poor 5 for which you constantly need to support Johnny in everything, and not choose what you want), there is no difference. And we were praised that each choice will then have consequences, and they are only insignificant and do not affect the ending, the only decision that "globally" affects (just the last quest is different) is to help Panam and that's it. Sadly 60+ hours I tried to pass and here the result is like in Mass 3, only here there are 2 choices between shit and shit.

A
Alexander Romanov 17.12.20

next22
I just went to the other 2 endings. I wanted to make a secret, even in this slot I cleaned the whole city and played myself out of life, but my friendship with Johnny was 15%, and it remained with them, although, it seems, I always agreed with him (except for a cigarette). Maybe it’s just for a corporation with him and it’s impossible to make friends with him ... They just write in the net that with such an ending there will be some goodies. + Wanted Johnny's Porsche, he is only available in this ending like.

g
green03rus 17.12.20

Porsche Johnny can be obtained on the quest when you and Bestia go "supposedly" to kill Smasher at the docks.

n
next22 17.12.20

70% of the friendship played for corp.

G
Gospelll 17.12.20

I'm also interested in going through this ending, I went through everything, but I can't secretly have a 60% relationship with Johnny. As you do not want to replay the game, can there be any cheats or a command in the console to edit this value?

D
Dimon2017 17.12.20

I just have some additional quest, I also want to know

D
Dimon2017 17.12.20

next22
How

D
Dimon2017 17.12.20

Alexander Romanov
Any successes?

S
Sergey Chernyaev 17.12.20

1. After the quest "Audience" you will have to meet with Takemura in room 303. Go to the indicated place and knock on the door four times. After being attacked by the Arasaki army, you can get out of the hotel. However, take your time. If you want to save Takemura, go out into the nearest corridor and make your way through the hole to the left of the blue cross (resembling a pharmacy sign). This path will lead to a room with enemies and a corridor with a staircase leading upstairs. Johnny will stop, but you can ignore him. In any case, saving Takemura doesn't matter, but if you do help him, you will hear in the end credits what he thinks about V's decision. So, after getting out of the hotel after meeting Hanako, you will re-chat with Saburo's daughter in a motel outside of Night City. After this conversation, go outside. V will lose consciousness, and Johnny will take the hero to an abandoned building. A new branch of the quest "Metamorphoses" will begin. It doesn't matter what exactly you tell Johnny during this quest. Except for one outcome: when you get the army tokens from the cache, tell them that you will cover Johnny from the bullet. Then Johnny will be at the exit from the room. And he will ask V to give him control so that he can deal with Arasaka. Tell him to give him control. Johnny will be grateful. so that V can give him control and he can deal with Arasaka. Tell him to give him control. Johnny will be grateful. so that V can give him control and he can deal with Arasaka. Tell him to give him control. Johnny will be grateful.

2. After all the events above, the side task "In the footsteps of the past" will appear in the log. This is an important quest, during which you can unlock the new mission "Old Drama" and, in the end, convince the Bestia to go with you to the Arasaka Tower. In the quest "In the footsteps of the past" there are two most important points. First, you will find yourself on a ship where you can meet Grayson, Smasher's comrade. In exchange for his life, he will offer some memento from Silverhand. Tell him you don’t want anything from him, get your gun and shoot the bastard. Johnny will say that you did the right thing, and now there is one less bastard in the world.

3. But do not rush to leave the pier and go to Johnny's grave. Instead, face the rear of the ship, from where you came to Grayson. Do you see the tower on the left? You can climb it directly from the ship using the yellow stairs. Activate the terminal there, which will lower the container down. From the corpse of Grayson, be sure to take the key, go downstairs and open the container. Remove the cover from the car to get Johnny Silverhand's Porsche (911). Wow, this car is almost 100 years old. By the way, when dealing with Grayson, you also found Johnny's pistol, which he used to shoot enemies during the attack on the Arasaka Tower.

4. On the "Porsche" Johnny, as part of the same quest "In the footsteps of the past", go to the grave of Silverhand. Upon arrival, you will be able to inspect the metal plate. Scribble Johnny's initials on it, and then he asks what you would write on his tombstone. It is important to choose the correct sequence of phrases here! So tell me what you would write "The Man Who Saved My Life." Then choose the following options: “No, you fucked that too”, “What do you want from me?”, “Okay, I give you one last second chance,” “At first you were an absolute asshole,” “When you said you let your friends down ... "," The Smasher story upset her so much "," Okay. I'll call Beast. "

5. The task "In the footsteps of the past" will be completed, but the mission "Old Drama" will start. I'm not sure if the choices you make during the dialogue with the Bestia and Johnny's management affect, but I'll clarify. When Johnny and Bestia are alone, tell them that you like Bestia from 77, that you would do everything not to lose her. Emphasize that the main thing now is that Johnny has returned to her. Finally, kiss the woman. In any case, there will be no bed scene.

6. Do not stop there! After the quest "Old Drama", a chain of quests related to Kerry Eurodyn starts. The first task is called "Surprise!" Visit Kerry at the mansion to find out that he is going to revive Samurai for one evening. Later in the task "New turn" I chose Denny (although this may not affect anything), and at the end of the mission "The Sound of Music" I asked Kerry if he would like to perform an encore.

A
Alexander Romanov 17.12.20

Dimon2017
Yes, I'm working so far, I ride around the courts, I will only play in vyhi) I'll write it down already.

Y
Youxyxol 18.12.20

Alexander Romanov wrote:
Maybe it’s just for a corporation with him and it’s impossible to make friends ...
You can, I have 90%, the ending is the one in which
SpoilerVe remains on the network as part of Alt, and Johnny returns to his body, and then leaves Knight -City.

x
xXLavrikXx 18.12.20

Sorry for the stupid question ... Where can I see the percentages of relationships?

a
andreyu29 18.12.20

xXLavrikXx
I press and on top you have three rectangles, the middle one, in my opinion, is just responsible for relations with Silverhand

x
xXLavrikXx 18.12.20

andreyu29
Thanks, but I thought it was progress)

V
Vladislav Polishchuk 20.12.20

Dimon2017
there is a quest in Pacific, where a prediction machine, if the Persian is pumped into the technique for 12 like or 10, you can reflash it so that he gives out delusional predictions) Johnny will appreciate it, and it seems like this quest has brought + to the relationship)

M
Max_Prime 20.12.20

Vladislav Polishchuk
I tried, but nothing changed (

M
Max_Prime 20.12.20

The most important problem, so to speak, is most likely where it was necessary to help other Delamayne personalities unite. But I had a low level of technology and could not choose the normal option.

A
Alexander Romanov 20.12.20

Dimon2017
Not) Not in any. I did everything according to the guides, but I brought my friendship with Johnny only up to 60%, although he constantly said that he likes me now. When there was a choice of the ending, it was not possible to get the secret one, unfortunately ... I will hope that what console command will be for the ending or some other cheat. Something seems to me that I became a victim of a bug simply, because there were moments when I did everything in order to improve relations, and the game did not increase them to me, as if I did not see these actions simply.

C
CS 1.6 20.12.20

Alexander Romanov have
you tried to pass since 60? may fail. the walkthrough guides are not yet accurate.

A
Alexander Romanov 20.12.20

CS 1.6
I tried it, sat for an hour in front of Johnny, stopped the game, even managed to work, but I didn’t know, they say that you need at least 70, others say that you need 100% friendship. During the whole game, I only got a drink once. I didn't take a cigarette from him on Judy's balcony and that's it. All the side effects with him and with Kerry also performed.