3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Romanov 17.12.20 05:12 am

How To Get 100% With Johnny (Spoilers Possible) (Cyberpunk 2077)

Good day. Can you please tell me what actions need to be taken to bring the relationship with Johnny to 100%? I found out that I had to take a cigarette from him, but I refused, which means that the moment was lost. I want to get a secret ending, I don’t want to miss important points. Now, let's say, I pass the "Image Recognition" quest and don't know what to choose? I know for sure that Plocid will throw me and try to kill me, and Johnny will comment on this, they say, here he is an asshole, the agent of the "Watch" was right. And if you choose the side of the "Watch" agent, then Johnny will say, they say, I was not really fucking eating? Who knows what actions exactly affect the progress of your relationship with Johnny?
60 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sirti 22.12.20

What does a cigarette have to do with it? I didn’t take a cigarette. I'm a corporation. 70% is enough to start.
Especially booted on the roof with Misty: You get to the selection menu, you turn the camera through 3 menus. You press "I will trust you with the beast". You put the choice on "take a pill" and wait. 3 min 50 sec - even spotted.

A
Alexander Romanov 22.12.20

Sirti
despite the fact that this damn cigarette adds% to friendship with Johnny. I watched a guide from some publisher, they also wrote that their friendship did not rise above 60%, no matter what they did. How lucky in short. I watched some passages, there generally people did not bother and sent Johnny often, but in the end they accumulated the same 60% without problems.

T
Tobius key 22.12.20

secret ending !? there is no sense from 100% better than 70% dial easier, and it is difficult, and the end of the unexpected will not be one hell of a shit for shit ...

S
Sirti 22.12.20

Alexander Romanov Go
to the mission. You should have 20% audience. Then 70 is easy to type. There, 5 percent for the missions of Judy, Panam, and so on. After the Audience, if everything is done as described above, another 50% is gained. True, 60% is recruited even if you say something completely different at the grave. Don't kiss the Beast and choose Henry. So I have no idea which is important. I think a kiss with Bestia.
Tobius Key
What's so hard about it. Easy is passed at the highest difficulty level. And this despite the fact that I have 20 in technique, 20 in strength, a netruner soundboard, and the only weapon 6 is a charging revolver. On the contrary, I have a question: did Panam or the Beast bother so much with the assault?

a
aerotaxi 22.12.20

60% and fails (((

C
CS 1.6 22.12.20

Sirti is
in general in a mission in the footsteps of the past, even if you kill Grayson, this is not all you need the right dialogue: The man who saved my life. " "No, you screwed up on that too," "What do you want from me?" , "a story about a smasher", "Okay, I'll dial the Bestiya" And they say that you can even open the secret ending with 50%, I believe that this is the most important mission and it decides what the ending will be.

S
Sirti 22.12.20

CS 1.6
It is quite possible. Because the first time, as I wrote above, I scored 60% doing everything differently and did not seem to start. Well, I didn't really try, of course, because in the guide they wrote that at least 70 is needed. I just booted up before the Audience and answered, as written in the guide. Fortunately, I finished all the missions before this very Audience, and the ending of the current with cyberspace was of interest to me, though I don't understand why they can't go there together.
Yes, and where is the reward? They promise some, but there is no trace of it.

R
R3F13X 22.12.20

Blah ... Ie. with my 60% already nothing to do? You had to give him cigarettes and say a certain sequence, and it is no longer possible to replay it, just go through again?

k
kokon96 24.12.20

Vladislav Polishchuk
Please tell me what kind of quest and where to go?

C
CS 1.6 24.12.20

kokon96
yes no, they do not give%. This is a mission with Nancy (Ishida Bess)

m
marik1598 25.12.20

Sirti
And for what do Judy and Panamas give? Is it just for a mission, or is there some way to get along to Johnny? And then he did everything he could, he even took a whitefish + all the side effects in the game were passed, but 60 to 40.

A
Ap2p.ru 25.12.20

Found the missing 10%. Fill the body on the ship, remove the key from the body, take the wheelbarrow. Roll up to the mine where Johnny's body is supposedly buried, after scribbled his name on a piece of iron, put the dialogue in this way -
"The man who saved my life"
"No, you also passed it",
"What do you want from me?",
" Okay, I give you one last second chance ",
" At first you were an absolute asshole ",
" When you said you let your friends down ... ",
" The Smasher story made her so upset ",
" Okay. I'll call the Beast. ”
And that's the only way. I checked it a dozen times by reloading the saves, with another construction of the dialogue at the end of the mission, 30% remains, if you put the dialogue as I wrote, then 40. To activate the secret ending, 70% is enough. Checked it too.

PS: at the start of the quest with the ship, it should already be 30%.

S
Spiny 25.12.20

My relationship was 70%. But I called the nomads. 1. I could give him a wheel with the Bestia 2. Call the Nomads (which I did) 3. Return to Hanako. 4. Wait when choosing how to go, then Joni himself will then offer. 5. Suicide.

R
RealNero01 30.12.20

Over the hill, we found a solution, we decided everything through the console (for those who are too lazy to spend their time on replaying):

If you guys don't wanna do a second run or reload a save and loose hours of playtime you can enable it through a mod. The brilliant people over at CP77 Modding tools discord figured it out.

1.Download and install https://wiki.cybermods.net/cyber-engine-tweaks/setting-up/installing

2.boot up your save file and bring up the console (press the '~' key) https: // wiki.cybermods.net/cyber-engine-tweaks/console/usage

3.paste this command "Game.SetDebugFact (" sq032_johnny_friend ", 1)" and hit Enter Make sure you do this before starting the mission. Your 'You live only once' percent should increase by 10% (eg: - if it's 40-> 50, if it's 60 -> 70). That's it! Secret ending should be enabled.

PS The console does not work in full screen mode, open in a Window without borders.

C
CyberPashtet 30.12.20

Ap2p.ru
I also got stuck at this place in relations with Johnny, but in general, the key trigger for activating + 10% is the segment “No, you are going too ...” to “Okay, I give you one last second chance”, after the last the menu will immediately become + 10%. What will be said before or after this segment has absolutely no meaning, it has been verified empirically, you can at least vilify it in black. Any option other than “No, you’re going too ...” will lead to failure, there will be no + 10%.

Q
Quindecim 30.12.20

RealNero01
WORKS !!!!

a
artenoz 30.12.20

RealNero01
Thank you kind man, you saved me 15 hours of gameplay

L
LifeWind 05.01.21

Max_Prime
It was possible not to choose, but just to break everything with a grenade

A
Alexander_Vesker 05.01.21

RealNero01
only works once. And increased by only 5%. Was 20 now 25 is

M
Max_Prime 05.01.21

LifeWind
It doesn't depend on it as it turned out. It all depends on the only dialogue at the tank farm after the mission on the ship. I found a way on reddit how to add the cherished 10% using the console. did not want to replay because of this dialogue.

PS Cool pants dropped out from random for F character.