3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Romanov 17.12.20 05:12 am

How To Get 100% With Johnny (Spoilers Possible) (Cyberpunk 2077)

Good day. Can you please tell me what actions need to be taken to bring the relationship with Johnny to 100%? I found out that I had to take a cigarette from him, but I refused, which means that the moment was lost. I want to get a secret ending, I don’t want to miss important points. Now, let's say, I pass the "Image Recognition" quest and don't know what to choose? I know for sure that Plocid will throw me and try to kill me, and Johnny will comment on this, they say, here he is an asshole, the agent of the "Watch" was right. And if you choose the side of the "Watch" agent, then Johnny will say, they say, I was not really fucking eating? Who knows what actions exactly affect the progress of your relationship with Johnny?
60 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aloriann 05.01.21

Max_Prime
throw link

M
Max_Prime 05.01.21

Aloriann
This method unlocks a secret ending.

I don't know if it is possible to give links here to other sites, so do this:
1. Download the tweak from here and do everything as stated in the instructions https://www.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/cheat/cyberpunk_2077_cheat_mode_cheat_tweaks_1_06-1083667
2. Load the save, open the console and insert this command before the start of the last mission (Before meeting with Hanako at the "Coals" restaurant)
Game.SetDebugFact ("sq032_johnny_friend", 1)
____________________________________________ I
also recommend using this command separately so that you can get the "Devil"
achievement Game.SetDebugFact ("q112_takemura_dead", 0)
That's it and you don't need to have all the%
There, the person above has already written about this decision
https://forums.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/characters/kak_dobitsya_100_v_otnosheniyah_s_dzhonni_spojlery_vozmozhny-998199/#comment-18993985

A
Avtosvet Nevinnomyssk 05.01.21

RealNero01
thank you kind person. everything helped

S
Svyatoslav Lukayev 07.01.21

next22
Between an enema and a shit sandwich.))

A
Alexander Korneev 25.01.21

Gospelll
There is a team that will raise relations with Johnny by 70%
Game.SetDebugFact ("sq032_johnny_friend", 1)
You just have to install the Cyber ​​Engine Tweaks mod so that the console can be called

A
Amalami 25.01.21

Alexander Korneev
does not plow this command not found

D
Derley 25.01.21

Reds have changed the way you get the secret .. Now 100 percent or whatever is completely optional. If you want to get it, you should not choose emotional options, you need something in between. https://vgtimes.ru/news/73819-cd-projekt-red-rasskazala-kak-otkryt-sekretnuyu-koncovku-v-cyberpunk-2077.-v-oficialnom-gayde-byla-oshibka.html

A
Amalami 25.01.21

Derley
thanks, which version of the game is this from?

D
Derley 25.01.21

Amalami
Infu only dug, but did not check .. The game passed, while there is no desire to go through again)

A
Alexander_Vesker 25.01.21

We get 100% after the complete passage and the secret ending. Where Johnny's body is given. The menu will not be 70% but 100. Johnny will become V and V will become Alt

d
devilook 01.02.21

I
enter RealNero01 , but it does not find such a command. music found, how did it start

d
devilook 01.02.21

Alexander Korneev
doesn't work with other mods?

d
devilook 01.02.21

Max_Prime
is there a problem in the cheat ? I do not find such a command

M
Max_Prime 08.02.21

devilook
Possibly outdated tweak as the game version has been updated.

h
help8800 08.02.21

Max_Prime
how to activate the console?

M
Max_Prime 08.02.21

help 8800
version of the game updated today, xs or works

v
vegaShad0w 06.03.21

Here is the feeling that if friendship is 100%, then this is the only happy ending. How to get to this, xs. As I understand it, "happy end" is two minds in one body. They live and do not grieve.

I
Igorzzzzz 12.04.21

vegaShad0w
Even if it was planned, it is not.
No need to think it over

T
Trallya 11.04.22

vegaShad0w
Why is the secret ending not a happy ending if
Spoilers Everyone stays alive, but V has an open ending in which the blue-eyed man promises him/her survival for completing this order?

a
aragorn22 05.10.22

ShadowStormOne
oo ATP)) otherwise I somehow found the answers to mail ru, I decided to re-pass, and here they posted it here