3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mental_Stability 17.12.20 05:22 am

Cyberpunk 2077 vs Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Cyberpunk 2077)

People said that if there is a game at the level of the last Deus Ex, then there will already be success. Is it better than the Deus Ex in gameplay?
60 Comments
Sort by:
D
Derley 17.12.20

I am not even close to the deus ex series of games, somehow it didn’t grow together, and I don’t even want to) I heard what it was about, but there was no desire to buy, launch, play, not to this day.

M
Marsj 17.12.20

Compared to deus ex, cyberpunk 2077 is garbage, and deus ex is rpg.

R
Rin Shirayuki 17.12.20

Deus is 1000 times better gameplay than this ...

C
ColtBlake 17.12.20

At one time I expected from deus ex something similar to cyberpunk 2077, but got a dull shit. A comparison with shadowrun is more appropriate here. To put it simply, cyberpunk 2077 is an edge headlights in shadowrun scenery.

S
Setesh 17.12.20

Mental_Stability
In Deus, ex-last stealth is much better, and in all other respects Cyberpunk makes Deus

B
BlackGrou 17.12.20

Cyberpunk 2077 is a good game, visually beautiful, you can see that they worked hard to create the world.
But there is a BUT, the pumping system is a complete illogical crap and in Deus EX it is implemented much better. Let me explain why.
What the pumping system in Cyberpunk 2077 is based on is augmentations, gear, guns, stat tree and ability trees. With gear and guns, everything is very clear, but then there are augmentations, characteristics and skills.

1. I'll start with the characteristics and augmentations, this is one of the most important things in the game and without pumping it is quite problematic to go further, but what is its problem, let's say I invest points in strength and intelligence, thereby pumping my muscle strength and hacking abilities / hacking and here logical questions arise, why all this does not swing through augmentation, but through some separate tree., why it was necessary to complicate everything so much, why it was impossible to swing strength and other characteristics due to steeper augmentations. Those. in the world of Cyberpunk, the most logical way to pump your strength is to buy strong augmentations on your arms and legs, and you could do the same with all other characteristics.

2. Skill trees are generally useless crap, I'm sure without pumping them you can safely go through the game and even without thinking that you have any more skill trees, just read them: "After disabling, the movement speed increases by 30% by 10 sec "- what the fuck ?, they were made only to" show off ".
In Deus Ex everything was done more modestly, but more efficiently, you wanted all the skills for yourself, because they are all needed, you felt progress from your leveling.

To summarize: The first pancake is lumpy, the Witcher did not become a masterpiece from the first part.

V
Vitaly Gushchin 17.12.20

BlackGrou
You said exactly what we all think about, you took it off your tongue, that's right.

X
XDDRUS 17.12.20

Mental_Stability
No, deus ex has better gameplay.

N
Nukemall 18.12.20

ColtBlake wrote:
At one time I expected from deus ex something similar to cyberpunk 2077, but got a dull shit. A comparison with shadowrun is more appropriate here. To put it simply, cyberpunk 2077 is an edge headlights in shadowrun scenery.
Shadowrun is already a postmodern semi-fantasy with magic, orcs, elves and other mutton. And in Cyberpunk 2077 - pure cyberpunk, that is, retro-futurism, the American 70s extended into the future with fucked-up cities, gang wars, chisel cars, puffy jackets and punk hairstyles. Such a "past future" with "computer wonders" invented by people who saw computers only on TV (William Gibson himself, in an interview in the mid-90s, proudly declared that he had no computer and still uses a typewriter).

s
saa0891 18.12.20

Naturally, Deus Ex as stealth is much better, since there is a full-fledged stealth with all the elements and a huge number of ways and options for passing, I'm not talking about locations that are simply an order of magnitude better than those boxes in Cyberpunk (any open-world game will always lose a game in which a multi-level complex level design is sharpened for closed levels), the Projects, unfortunately, all the mechanics turned out to be very clumsy, crooked and unfinished.

M
Mental_Stability 18.12.20

saa0891
Is a looter shooter like a borderlands? 🤣

s
saa0891 18.12.20

Mental_Stability The
board as a shooter is much better and more varied, ranging from the number of weapons to a huge number of skills and builds that can be assembled to suit your play style and certain weapons, in Cyberpunk this whole set is much more meager and limited, Projects have picked up everything but really not a single element they did not bring it to mind, could at least make melee combat normal (with a bunch of different attacks and interesting opponents) tk. they had a lot of experience, but they did not cope with this either.

PS
I really waited for Cyberpunk and thought that it would be at least no worse than The Witcher 3, in the end it turned out that not only in terms of a mechanic, but also a bunch of secondary quests and activities, this is the same jerk off as Yubisoft does, it would be better if they made the fourth witcher there at least they would put all their strength into combat and not spray on any crap, although in any case Cyberpunk is also a tremendous experience for them and maybe the next game will be really cool.

M
Mental_Stability 18.12.20

saa0891
Thank you so much money saved me

A
Ab7inth 18.12.20

Deus clearly sucks at the CP, no questions asked.

B
BlackDoomer 20.12.20

Cyberpunk is a pretty fat Deus Ex, in which a curve is added to the disgrace of transport and a sea of ​​depression is poured in. Driving vehicles, with the exception of almost all motorcycles, is sheer torment. No review, but from the third person - complete crap. If in Deus, despite the relatively similar entourage with Cyber, it was generally even fun and interesting to play, then from Cyber ​​- the feeling is as if you are crawling along a sewer without chemical protection.

I
Indiggo69 22.12.20

PPC here half of such torture. Cyberpunk is an excellent game, whatever you say - well, it's a little different to compare with Deus .. Of course there are obvious jambs, but the game itself is addictive and made with soul and great enthusiasm. It seems to me that we need to look at things realistically, many simply overestimate their expectations. By the way, I did not notice any problems with transport, driving is not to say that it is straight WOW, but in principle it will go as a secondary mechanic. I recommend taking it slowly and preferably at a difficult level. Why complex? Because when you can't overwhelm a powerful gang, and you have to think over every step after another unsuccessful attempt, you get real pleasure when everything worked out. The plot is good, the visual is on a level, the world is huge - what else is needed? ))

S
Sargarus 22.12.20

Cyberbook is rather watchdogs with deusex elements. Well, in general, the developers poured from all the games and could not serve normally, they had to do like a witcher only in the style of watch dogs. There would be success. And so they broke their reputation with this bloody vyser.

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.12.20

Mental_Stability
Cybershik is no better than Deus in any way. And not even at the deus level

w
wiezmin 22.12.20

Bl, and people are looking at Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, and everyone suddenly forgot what a fierce psdts there was on the release with optimization on a pc, which has not even been completely decided yet ...
Lol

M
Marsj 22.12.20

wiezmin
Solution: disable some option in the settings.