3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mental_Stability 17.12.20 05:22 am

Cyberpunk 2077 vs Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Cyberpunk 2077)

People said that if there is a game at the level of the last Deus Ex, then there will already be success. Is it better than the Deus Ex in gameplay?
60 Comments
Sort by:
w
wiezmin 22.12.20

Marsj
Aha, right now by disabling anti-aliasing it is treated. How many years have passed since the release?

M
Marsj 22.12.20

wiezmin
Less than cyberpunk)

l
lokkie 22.12.20

wiezmin wrote:
Yeah, right now, by disabling anti-aliasing, it is treated.
So now it turns out that in the old games there were such settings, especially to bend the bakery and ran to the store on new iron. Or just crookedly screwed on, here the leadership is held by ubeisoft with watts dogs, there is still no graphene optimized there. )
Mental_Stability wrote: is
it better than Deus Ex in gameplay?
Of course better.

w
wiezmin 24.12.20

lokkie
when Mankind Divided came out, the actual cards were 9xx stoves, and with msaa 2x, as a result, even 1070 does not pull stably
as a whole igruhi are good, there is essentially nothing to compare them. Spy thriller, and criminal action in the open world ... It's like GTA to compare with Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines or with which thread splinter cell

S
ShishkaVDele 24.12.20

Played all the games in the Deus Ex series. it is 99999999 times better.

p
pekabir 24.12.20

saa0891 wrote:
any open-world game will always lose to a game in which a multi-level complex level design is sharpened for closed levels,
as it is not paradoxical, but in the same f4 the levels are much better worked out. there are various ways to get around, and not stupid "run from the back door, steal and dump." corridors there are ornate, blockages, multilevel, intersections with other locks, nests of living creatures, etc. plus several exits to the surface.
it is surprising that one of the most pop gazebo games stands confidently on its feet and no cyberbooks with outworlds can even bend it with cancer

l
lokkie 24.12.20

pekabir wrote:
but in the same f4 the levels are much better worked out. there are various ways to bypass, and not stupid "to run from the back door, steal and dump"
But it is not possible to run in, steal, and dump. )
Here in FNV, this could be done. I went through the same mission with missiles, recruited more stealthboys, and in the end, my mutants were all alive, and there were a lot of wild ghouls on the site. That is, one levldesigning is not enough, you need mechanics, and with them in F4, too, strained.

g
gloccc 24.12.20

It's simple = the atmosphere, gameplay and RPG system in Mankind Divided is excellent, but the plot is crap. In cyberpunk, everything is diametrically opposite. If we compare cyberpunk with human revolutionary and the first deus ex, then cyberpunk will be worse in everything.

X
XDDRUS 24.12.20

Sargarus
No, watchdocgs gameplay will be better too.

X
XDDRUS 24.12.20

gloccc
Normal plot in MD = D, it's just not complete and the game itself is short, this is the problem of the last deus. And if the plot was normally completed (at least as in hmm) and of normal duration, then only for the optimism at the start, and could be presented.

g
gloccc 24.12.20

XDDRUS
Well xs , after xp the plot in MD was fur, I liked everything else, I didn't even have any complaints about optimization, because I had a top pitch at that time + I played in 1080p. In cyberpunk, I have complaints about almost everything except the plot and characters. I literally force myself to go through the game, due to the fact that I do not like the gameplay at all (and of course the optimization is vyser + a huge number of bugs)

p
pekabir 24.12.20

lokkie
well, in general, as it were. stealth boyya chipped and squat forward. Yes, and it’s somehow stupid, to leave the back door unlocked, especially when all kinds of gopota from the shelters are sneaking around the wasteland

W
Werewolf1986 24.12.20

With all due respect to the game cyberpunk 2077, the gameplay of deus ex will be better, but at the expense of the plot, on the contrary, Cyberpunk 2077, in my opinion, has a better plot. I really liked the first part of deus ex, but Mankind divided not really.

D
Dartflame 24.12.20

You can compare, but I will say this - deus ex is about 20-30% of cyberpunk in all respects - both gameplay, and visually, and plot.

p
pekabir 24.12.20

Dartflame
wondering how did you calculate the percentage?

D
Dartflame 24.12.20

pekabir
This is roughly what it feels like. I went through both games entirely and in general I got the impression that Deus is just a piece of cyberpunk, which gives much more different experience, including experience and Deus, and somewhere else, GTA and somewhere else, different projects. In general, the level of the plot and setting in cyberpunk is so much higher that it is even silly to compare here.

p
pekabir 24.12.20

Dartflame wrote:
somewhere GTA and somewhere else of different projects.
well, it's sewn with white thread. There are no chases here, cars are hijacked at the click of your fingers. from GTA, except that a third-person view while driving and an open city with enemies and cops. one of the most boring activities in the game. if you leave only the corridors, the plot game will not lose anything

J
Janekste 25.12.20

Mental_Stability
I would say so. Cyberpunk 2077 is the Deus Ex of a healthy person ... imagine Deus Ex multiplied by 10 - this is Cyberpunk 2077. In other words, Deus Ex is a stump of Cyberpunk 2077. If you want, you can think of Deus Ex as a small DLC from modders for cyberpunk 2077.

And by the way, the last Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is really a stump in fact. The game was divided into two parts in terms of the plot, in order to sell in parts and earn more. However, due to the failure or, if I may say so, too insignificant success of the project - the publisher expected to earn a lot, but it did not work out ... in short, because of all this, we still have not seen the second part of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, where the plot had to come to a logical ending. And in general, huge pieces of the plot with ready-made locations were cut from Mankind Divided ... there was a lot of news about this once. The game was really cut into pieces from the very beginning, which is sad.

By the way, the non-linearity of the plot in cyberpunk is much higher than in any old Deus Ex. In Human Revolution, in general, the ending was chosen in the last 2 minutes of gameplay ... and all the decisions of the player before that the game actually ignored. So, in cyberpunk there is no such thing ... in cyberpunk the plot has more non-linearity, and the choices have a more serious impact on the ending.

In short, both Deus Ex and Cyberpunk 2077 are masterpieces of their time. This is my opinion.

l
lokkie 25.12.20

Janekste wrote:
In other words, Deus Ex is a stump of Cyberpunk 2077
Well, you turned that too. : D))
Deus Ex wins in that it is a series and there were several games related to the plot of some kind of lore. In this cyberbook certainly plays, and much more. But the gameplay is the opposite. A good story will always win, especially those for several games, because more than one year passes, players become attached to some characters, etc. In this regard, a single game will always lose, so many people think Deus Ex is better, confusing this with gameplay, for which there is much more interaction in cyberbook.

s
saa0891 25.12.20

Janekste wrote:
I would say so. Cyberpunk 2077 is the Deus Ex of a healthy person ... imagine Deus Ex multiplied by 10 - this is. In other words, Deus Ex is a stump of Cyberpunk 2077.
Every time you fall out of your nonsense, Deus Ex is a full-fledged stealth with elaborate and full-fledged components ranging from location design to various ways and options for passing, and Cyberpunk 2077 is just a stump from different games at the same time with very crooked mechanics and elements.