3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mental_Stability 17.12.20 05:22 am

Cyberpunk 2077 vs Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Cyberpunk 2077)

People said that if there is a game at the level of the last Deus Ex, then there will already be success. Is it better than the Deus Ex in gameplay?
60 Comments
Sort by:
H
Holly jolly 05.01.21

Nuuuu, for me personally, Cyberpunk 2077 because of the characters and the plot (the main topics that the game touches on resonate with me).

s
smotry 05.01.21

after cyberpunk, I wanted to go through some kind of game in the same style, I tried to go through the last deus ex on the advice, I’ll say right away, this is complete crap, don’t even think of it after cyber characters plastic gray mass horrible combat story full bottom (it is actually absent) viscous heaped control, literally no in the game I advise you to immediately look at the feedback on the incentive and read why the game failed, it is simply not interesting even though everything works in it, it is simply boring to the point of impossibility (and this is the worst that can happen to the game), it literally loses to cyberpunk in everything, even though cyberpunk the region is broken, he received 79% of positive reviews from the global audience, and deus ex 73% of his own, moreover, after 5 years and with a discount of 85% it's just an insane failure, I would fucking send those who advise such trash

R
Radamel Falcao 07.01.21

smotry
Your sentence contains only one (!!!) comma and a lot of errors. Before posting your "expert" opinion, it is probably worth growing up to the age limit of the cyberbook

s
smotry 07.01.21

Radamel Falcao
firstly, I don’t speak Russian, I would see how you write in my language; secondly, only children call cyberpunk cyberpunk. An adult will not say that

S
SergeiEgorov 08.01.21

cyberpunk is complete rubbish when compared to Deus Ex, Deus Ex is a cut ahead in everything, except graphics can ...

P
POLKOVNIK2005 08.01.21

smotry
You don't speak Russian, but you already know how to swear. How great and powerful is the Russian language.

R
Radamel Falcao 08.01.21

smotry
I don't know what kind of language you have, but I would try at least a banal google translator. I am 27 years old and I declare without false modesty that this is a cyberbook. And I'm tired of describing why, especially since every fifth comment repeats it. There is no breakthrough in the chart (look at the shadow of YY) by the way. Russian with two "s" even in foreign languages

p
pump_plus 18.06.21

Deus passed with pleasure, cyberpunk I go only according to the plot and constantly catch myself thinking to demolish this crap.

P
Play for meiiiiiiiiiiii 20.01.23

SergeiEgorov

You yourself are rubbish, at least buy at least one game to say something

P

XDDRUS

And how many Deus bought, and how many cyberpunk - that's the whole answer!

P

Nikolai Ololay

I hear about Deus for the first time, so play it - Cyberpunk is a separate game, not the second part of Deus!

P

Rock8

Deus - the first time I hear about it. Gameplay? No, not better!

D
Denis G 20.01.23

Lord, this Polish garbage dump still has fanboys)

D
Denis G 20.01.23

At one time, the last Deus was omitted by many for the fact that it was not a complete story, but, as it were, part of it. Then it was really frustrating.
But if you look now, it would be better if the Poles took an example, and instead of releasing raw rubbish at the level of a passer, they would give out the game in parts. Well, since we swung at a large open world and long support. But at the same time, having worked through each part as it should, and not cram into it miserable fillers of a level even lower than that of Ubisoft.
However, given the frequency with which plot DLCs are released by the CDPs, there is no need to talk about long-term support. And apparently, in the end, it will come down to selling worthless skins to fanboys.

P

Denis G
23 million copies of Cyberpunk sold - what do you think you got into a fairy tale?

0 subscriptions to games - only in Cyberpunk and you know how to shit

K
Keks 20.01.23

Deus Ex is a game made with soul. She's better than cyberpunk in every way.

K
KazymirZyba 20.01.23

Deus Ex is a work with a rich history and original vision of cyberpunk, filled with a deep philosophical problem that somehow personifies this setting. 2077 is nothing more than a ridiculous showdown, glossy and empty fanfic based on such masterpieces as Blade Runner and Ghost in the Shell.

w
w2k 20.01.23

Mental_Stability wrote:
People said if there is a game at the level of the last deus ex, then it will be a success. is it better than deus ex in terms of gameplay?
Both suck

N
Norteron 20.01.23

KazymirZyba
you forgot about the wretched, clumsy stealth / gameplay and obvious cheapness that catches your eye from the first cutscene.
but in general, I agree.

N
Norteron 20.01.23

Denis G
and there are ridiculous haters like you who attack in every discussion without weighty arguments, taking into account only one fact - they released the game unfinished.
(seriously, you have nothing to do but sit in the discussions of the game that you did not like and put in your 5 cents without any normal explanations, sling mud at the developers who released the awesome witcher, imprinting it in history as one of the best games? , no, you are one of those who think that the ideal should always be the ideal, only now everyone is crap, like rockstar with the latest remaster, for example)
only in fact now the game is played and played from beginning to end is interesting.
it was possible to hate it for the technical side (alas, it was fixed for you), but everyone who completed the game always noted a good plot, interesting quests and a great atmosphere.