3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Ya polkovnik 06.09.19 08:42 pm

What is your console again in the 90s and early 2000s (if any were)?

And preferably if you tell me how you got it and how you broke up with her (if not broke).
19 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 06.09.19

First, I gave Dendy, and then SEGA. When both consoles are tired and I have a computer, then I sold it.

W
Weeshe 06.09.19

My first kansol was, of course, Dendy(aka syubor), then I have some time was Sega.

M
MelShlemming 06.09.19

IN 1995 NES. Now somewhere in the closet lying around.

P
Pecenenkin 06.09.19

1.Electronics. 2.Tetris. 3.Dendy. 4.Sega. 5.PC.

M
MunchkiN 616 06.09.19

I in short, this grandfather with maskva brought when Tama was in komandirovke
this was such a cool elite dandy. her mother voschem was a blue box there type in farkray blod dragon this console among neon lazernykh 4угольных polygons litala. she had two joysticks and luchevoi pistalet and she voschem was so black. and how asacol the console was Igor.
then voschem it was like under the American socket, but it remade. then in short, I despised kalencom not know how to use it with a TV that was a VCR, here.
and so it kind of still works I like that even connected to the Campo and played with Fraps, here.

E
Esthetix 06.09.19

first 2 dandy , then Sega , then the first large Curling iron , then 2, dream caste, both the branch burned , then again the only small Curling iron, 2 Curling and then nafig sonali because the PC started to drag

i
igoryok31 06.09.19

Dendy, Sega - but do you remember this?!) The Atari 2600, we've more known as Rambo!)

this is my first console!) sent from Germany with relatives in the early 90's!)

T
Tigers_Trust 06.09.19

Personally, my console(Dandy) I had in 2001( before that I played in the centres for the Sega and the first Sonya), she gave me a sister.
After a couple of falls from tables, stopped and went to the dump after the prefix is already taken by classmates, and in 2005 acquired the PC and the need for the console anymore.

R
R054 06.09.19

SEGA)

n
nisanis 06.09.19

I do not remember, whether in 93g, whether in 94 I bought vosmiletku since Chinese ( still somewhere gathering dust) then there was the SEGA 16-bit (sold) then SNES ( sold) the following 3DO (sold) and finally the Dreamcast, but this broke down at the beginning was in time to read the disk, and then did not turn.

T
Thsan 06.09.19

Dendy, then the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. Still in Bubsy on the emulator fun to drive, awesome platformer.

B
BioGen 06.09.19

Sonya was the first console first,and then there was Dandy

T
T.T.G 06.09.19

What did you have kansoli
Do not read further.

F
Fat Vladimir 06.09.19

PS2, PSP. Played, but had the Original Xbox.

T
T.T.G 06.09.19

Poehavshii Vovan
Slave conoley PlayStation system.

My collection of PlayStation:
PS2
PSP
PS4

A
Azaznzel 06.09.19

first dandy, then the ps one. PS 2 and Xbox one think not considered)

F
Fat Vladimir 06.09.19

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Sonera, and I admit it.

T
T.T.G 06.09.19

Poehavshii Vovan
Spoiler

V
Vatafaker 06.09.19

Start with the fact that in 90 there was not comme Il faut to play alone at home, the Internet was not, of course, and played mostly going companies from friends, well often two (because two astika was). Therefore, the concept of I have a console wasn dandy wandered from hand to hand, mainly being those who have been more comfortable to get together and play, even if the console was owned by a different person.
for example pasana was dandy but the ancestors forbade him to play a lot of type spoil the TV . It is easier to give the console Druganov whose ancestors worked late or just had no prejudices and was hewing at any time coming to him. Some are constantly at home dudes hung out and played.The power supply melted, joysticks broke.
I had a clone of the Atari with realtime GOSTYAMI (stick) ,and built-in igrami primitive, worse than dandy. And then broke justice analogues was nowhere to buy the stupid cartridges too. Then syubor was still in the form of a keyboard. And played all that whatever is handy - the spectrum, the dandy, Sega ,PC (rare since the PC has a radius of 10 km)