3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexDenton 17.12.20 05:27 am

Clothing and Armor (Cyberpunk 2077)

I ran into the problem that I don't wear clothes that I like, but those where the stats are more or less equal. So it turns out that as "... in semi-sneakers" - terribly enrages! :)
Maybe someone will tell you (will show in the screenshots) interesting builds on clothes + explain for the "Special set of clothes" cell - so far I've only seen sweatshirts and bandages there - can something unique be inserted into this slot?
PS The style I like about the game is like a cover character.
53 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 18.12.20

somebody found a mask in the game like from the very first teaser. I saw this on the NPC, so I wonder if they fall in the game ...

_
_Vanoss_ 19.12.20

shpegun
Pants from the very beginning of the game as a girl

_
_Vanoss_ 19.12.20

Yaroslav Bondarev
, what kind of mask?

V
Vargandero_Pro 19.12.20

Spoiler

A
AlexDenton 20.12.20

Vargandero_Pro
where such a raincoat can be found :)
out of all there are only boots)
instead of overalls I bought a legendary Samurai T-shirt and pants too)

M
MikeVoro 25.12.20

No one noticed that the armor indicator does not affect anything at all, that all in clothes and without - the same thing?

s
shpegun 27.12.20

_Vanoss_
Streetkid?

_
_Vanoss_ 05.01.21

shpegun
Yes)

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 05.01.21

_Vanoss_
clothing max taka that, helmet-mask with green eyes. I already know that they are in the game for the main character, since they can be added through the console, but I have never legally knocked them out in the game.

E
Eriori 05.01.21

Crab4ihun
Yes, they will give a moped in any case, and if you
send it to Victor Spoilerto at the end in Mikosi you will meet a construct

D
DAEx3m 05.01.21

Xs, I don't see a particular problem here. As for me, there are two approaches: either you calmly change clothes according to the principle of the best stats, you walk like a clown, but you don't make unnecessary movements, or you do craft (you make legendary gear, upgrade it by level, craft modifiers for armor, for example), as a result you have boots in which there is more protection than in a full set of clothes from the floor. Although this is not necessary, in the game most of the enemies are killed by headshots through the wall, even in areas much higher in lvl, in an open battle you can get a one-shot, but behind the wall you can safely mow down enemies at the maximum difficulty level, while eating a sandwich at the worst if changing position from time to time, this is the "balance". But I have not yet understood about the suits (sets of armor). During the game, only a few species came across, on the fingers of one hand. From common loot, Arasaki's protective suits are mainly scattered. I suppose that additional ones should be obtained somewhere on quests that I have not done yet, or they were simply implemented in extremely small quantities. Dont clear.

L
LoKKi_SKY 07.01.21

Collected a rocker set)) Looks gorgeous, with maximum sockets))) I plan to collect 8 more sets)

Spoiler

L
LoKKi_SKY 07.01.21

Nomad Set, cool too)
Spoiler

M
Mikhail Islamov 07.01.21

I collected this

M
Mitsur 08.01.21

Mikhail Islamov
well set Joni for any at least half collecting) I really do not like his pants

M
Mitsur 08.01.21

Yaroslav Bondarev
most likely should have received them in the assignment for the cops, but they seem to have been cut out, perhaps they will be returned later

s
saa0891 08.01.21

People and there are generally clothes that are on the quest notes.
Spoiler

M
Mikhail Islamov 08.01.21

Mitsur
Yes, but initially the gear is rare. I killed almost 20 hours for grinding and crafting to level up to legendary. Plus, you had to craft 100500 times to catch with the maximum modification slots.

M
Mitsur 08.01.21

Mikhail Islamov
also got worn out with cells, until at least 3 did not work out he could not calm down)

D
Debility 11.01.21

I use two sets:
Johnny (except for the jacket)
Spoiler of the

Corporation (except for the shoes)
Spoiler