3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexDenton 17.12.20 05:27 am

Clothing and Armor (Cyberpunk 2077)

I ran into the problem that I don't wear clothes that I like, but those where the stats are more or less equal. So it turns out that as "... in semi-sneakers" - terribly enrages! :)
Maybe someone will tell you (will show in the screenshots) interesting builds on clothes + explain for the "Special set of clothes" cell - so far I've only seen sweatshirts and bandages there - can something unique be inserted into this slot?
PS The style I like about the game is like a cover character.
53 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dima Vstavskikh 11.01.21

My

I
Igor Malenik 25.01.21

LoKKi_SKY
Can I ask for your save?

i
iGorf33 25.01.21

Hello! Who can tell you about the fixer's three-layer cloak? There is not only the fixer's cloak, but how to get the rest is not clear. Apparently something needs to be done. If you take the cloak from the corpse next to the booth and return after a while, the rest disappears.

i
iGorf33 25.01.21

m
moblin 25.01.21

iGorf33
Download
https://www.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/cheat/cyberpunk_2077_chit_mod_cheat_mode_simple_cheat_menu_v17-1084498
And stupidly add any set to your inventory

i
iGorf33 25.01.21

moblin
What the fuck? If the question is about the puzzle !!! It's not just the fixer's cloak! All I see is that everyone took the cloak and blotted out the rest. If you take the cloak and leave, and then return, then the rest disappears.

m
moblin 25.01.21

iGorf33
Well, apparently everyone does not care .

Y
Youxyxol 25.01.21

iGorf33
There is the same raincoat, you can plug it in there with a machine. But this is a bug.

L
Loaderoid 25.01.21

In the new patch, the spawn of armor and weapons has been "corrected", now you can save / load as much as you like - the number of slots and dropped modifiers no longer change.

D
DangerHawk80 25.01.21

Hello everyone! Tell me, is there a mod to craft items in bulk at once and not drop ** 20 minutes to craft one legendary item? Thank you!

s
spadel05 23.03.21

Priv! How to take off a suit?

s
spadel05 23.03.21

Oops :)
I took it off by pressing the wheel: b

D
DerBarmaley 25.02.22

Loaderoid
Modifiers change, but the number of XZ slots.