3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 17.12.20 05:29 am

Optimization issues (Cyberpunk 2077)

Past topic - https://forums.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/tech/optimizatsiya_dlya_slabyh_pk_problemy_s_optimizatsiej-996375/
43 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rocks 17.12.20

frankly, I thought it would be worse, but in principle, nothing is possible for the AAA project in 2020, the game is still very large-scale, a huge open world, a lot of non-writing that is "live", dynamic gameplay, there are no serious bugs discovered, but the game is simply demanding on the hardware, maybe it will be brought to mind with patches, remember The Witcher 3, there were about 30 patches and when the game came out the coolest card was gtx 980, a little later 980 came out, a year later 1080, but play 4k / 60fps on the ultras was needed either in the trash overclocked 2080s or 2080ti at least stock. So here, too, at 5090 it will be possible to play in 4k with rays without DLSS at 60fps.
I have a very mediocre system by today's standards and, in principle, in 4k at ultras with dlss for performance it is quite playable, visually not much worse than pure 4k

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.20

murderer777
murderer777 wrote:
For Ryzen processors, the mod includes SMT, until I checked a lot, but 5-10 frames were added, in the scene where I tested (you can manually edit the HEX exe file editor if you don't want to download the mod)
And in which folder should I add? bin folder? Both files?

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 17.12.20

Palych Rocks
Install 1.4 version. There it became much better in performance. In street batches, you really need at least 65-70 fps. This is not Division and Gosty. In Punk, less than 60 fps, so even if the opponents in the edge in terms of level surpass your pepper, it becomes difficult to pound to hit. I did 78-90 fps and feels awesome comfort. At 60, some sort of inhibition is felt. Even in Borda it wasn't. Although, maybe I'm used to online shooter. For there needs a giant FPS)

I
InboxM 17.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
Is there such a good thing for Intel processors? And in general, what do they eat with what?

P
Palych Rocks 17.12.20

MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS wrote:
Install 1.4 version. There is much better performance.
Put, the difference in fps is 0, maybe the frame time line has become a little smoother, but the fps has not grown at all, still patch and patch, or wait for 4090 or 5090))

M

Palych Rokov
Damn! Thomas said the same thing on his 2080ti. Can really increase with the 30xxx generation. You need to find out from the guys with cards 3070-3080-3090. For me personally, the performance really increased at 1.4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b
bushmaster 17.12.20

No, with such shitty rays, I will cut them out and prefer the smoothness of the game)

M

I don't recognize the projects. If the patch, then the performance increased at all conferences in the same Witcher. Even remember Rockstar with RDR2. A long time ago it was not bad on Vulcan, but now it plays much better with DXD12.

M

bushmaster
Smoothness, especially for this game in shootouts, is very important!

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.20

InboxM
I don’t know. In my opinion, the guys on Intel with a load are in order. I have 50-60% load.

I
InboxM 17.12.20

MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
Personally, my performance has not increased, but it has become much more stable in terms of frame time.

P
Palych Rocks 17.12.20

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I don't know. In my opinion, the guys on Intel with the load are in order. I have 50-60% load.
On my settings, the percentage of 40-50% is actually loaded, at 720p percent I have 85% loaded, while not a single stream per hundred square meters is hammered, the maximum fps is then 80-100 frames, i.e. this is my limit for this game

S
Streeting 17.12.20

Kudeyar11
few threads for the processor, some kind of afterburner or FPS monitor, and look ahead to the load at threads and cores

m
murderer777 17.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
Yes to bin, file and folder

A
AnPei 17.12.20

Perfcap reason, by default, this game is all colored, you have to tweak it to the green, and it's sadly clear that the optimization is lame, judging by the monitoring rtx2080 is puffing to the full. With rays in the sun, the game looks worse compared to without rays, it's not for nothing that in commercials everything is at night and in the rain and fps are consumed by the rays, I adjusted the sliders in the graphics so that fps was over 100 in qhd with a normal picture, but still not what I expected from this game , pre-release videos are all lies and do not smell of any nextgen.

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.20

murderer777
I have already thrown some settings for playing in FHD. In my opinion, these dll files are useless for my Reisen:

I'm fed up with this game, I deleted it to hell.
Palych
Rockov use both kernels and threads. You don't need dll files to use additional threads

T
Thomas Sevchenko 17.12.20

Does everyone have disgusting reflections in the game? there is no difference between low and maximum, and they are grainy, but you don’t understand that they are eating up resources, I still had to put DLSS on the "performance" parameter and turn on the RTX reflection with them, the game is transformed. Such a feeling the developers did so on purpose so that all RTX turned on.

w
worys 17.12.20

Thomas Sevchenko
The difference between low and maximum is huge, but it doesn't make them any better :) I turned them off altogether, without them the game looks better, because the graininess made my eyes flow out shorter for the moment, either for me or without them or rays.
In general, with these reflections, it feels like they were screwed up at the last moment, because before they were not visible anywhere, but here such garbage, the same reflections are still in X4, but there they look like, in principle, the thing is cool if not for the pixel porridge :)

K
Kirito blackswordman 17.12.20

Complete lack of optimization with complete lack of graphics:
Why such bottom performance? Or am I dumb and am doing something wrong? Ok Google: Cyberpunk 2077 system requirements.

4 core processor needed for the game. Ok, I have 8 nuclear at all.
Video card level 1060 at 6GB for high? Ok, I have her brother, 1660ti in hellish acceleration.
12GB of RAM? Ok bro, I have 16GB overclocked and with shrunken secondary and tertiary systems.

CDPR:
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,
we fuck you, you need 3090 for highs in fullhd. Two. Two 3090.
and i9 10900K 5.2Ghz.

* I despise this game *.

I
InboxM 17.12.20

Kirito BlackSwordman
It's a pity that not many people understand that optimization is the bottom. And how I like it when hamsters start splashing saliva and throwing complaints against others so that they update their buckets.