3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShаQ 17.12.20 05:39 am

Impressions of the game v.2 (Need for Speed: Undercover)

Actually, we express ourselves.
46 Comments
Sort by:
W
Walter Jordach 17.12.20

What should I say? Complete failure. Yadren-loaf, all business, make normal brakes, steering wheel and handbrake. And do not make people laugh with how a worn-out police Ford (sedan, not the Mustang, and even if a Mustang) jokingly catches up with a fancy car.
I'll finish playing Shift and throw these two games to hell. Or I will anathematize, in the sense I will light them on fig.

W
Walter Jordach 17.12.20

castle on the sand, hello

J
Jauhec 17.12.20

The game is complete nonsense. It should have been called Not Undercover, but Most Wanted 0.5. They took all the best from the previous games and stuffed everything into one game, added silly videos with live actors and a "patchwork quilt" turned out.

W
Walter Jordach 17.12.20

And there is not a single Ferrari

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 17.12.20

It's good that there is a Bugatti. Thanks to EA for that.

M
Milenium 17.12.20

Will pull with beer)

B
BFBC2 17.12.20

It's a normal game, those who say that the game is a complete failure are people who have forgotten how to enjoy the games, I sympathize ...

A
AlonS18 17.12.20

here, the game is cool)) there are enough more opportunities than in the most wanted

v
vlаd_xDDD 17.12.20

game norms current cops noobs, current with mod ai play well class game =)

m
morbo777 17.12.20

NFS UNDERCOVER. The graph did not please. IN OLD VERSIONS AND THAT COOPER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 17.12.20

Yes, a normal game, a couple of evenings can brighten up.

-
-VLD- 17.12.20

If all NFS are bored, UNDERCOVER comes to the rescue) The game is not bad, but not great, score 7/10

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 17.12.20

If all Need for Speed ​​is "bored" - as you say, is Undercover such a super-duper-mega game?

A
Arzo011 17.12.20

this is gta vice city ..

V
Verka Smerduchka 17.12.20

Norm is a toy. Not as cool as everyone's favorite MW, but still interesting, at least much better than Carbon and ProStreet. In principle, it is similar to MW: racing, cops, decoy duck ...
It is easy in complexity, and the police are like sleepy flies, a police helicopter and jeeps that were supposed to literally blow me off the road are useless. It's a pity.
I liked the new system of points, it’s just bad that the maximum level of 18, somehow it was not interesting to go straight after it was reached. And the points for heroism on the road make me remember Underground :)
The soundtrack is not bad, again, after Carbon and ProStreet, it is just great: D
Well, in general, that's it. The cars seemed to behave better on the road, and I really liked the new type of racing - wrestling on the track. I'm glad there is no drag and high-speed racing.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 17.12.20

The decoy duck are thorns ..? Basically, I agree with your post, except for the soundtrack. It is unfortunately the worst of the series, but it fits this part.

V
Verka Smerduchka 17.12.20

No, it's a cop in the gang's den.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 17.12.20

Argh, I see.

M
Miss willis 17.12.20

Decoy Duck
No, it's a cop in the gang's den.
this is Undercover /))
Verka
Smerduchka of the soundtrack, I just didn’t understand - during the races on the Spanish tunnels songs ... horror! but when you hear the sounds of the guitar - it's already better.
and yes - this is a slightly modified copy of MWanted / but the game turned out not bad anyway :) just after Colin McRae, with his horror-like heavy controls, she flooded with me. sometimes you just want to have fun at speed. =)

S
Spolmosaurus 17.12.20

not bad igruha