3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShаQ 17.12.20 05:39 am

Impressions of the game v.2 (Need for Speed: Undercover)

Actually, we express ourselves.
46 Comments
Sort by:
F
FELI-X 17.12.20

yes, the rules of the game are not perfect, but it didn’t fail! but there is no ferry and this is bad (

C
Corrosion 17.12.20

Certainly not MW, but this is much better than any carbon fiber and so on!

s
sexrs 17.12.20

Average such 8.6 / 10

V
Verka Smerduchka 17.12.20

My Sweetheart [Rebel-ion]
I don’t know how about Colin McRae, I didn’t play it, but after Need for Speed ​​SHIFT I miss Undercover, MW and even Carbon ...: D

G
Garrus-1994 17.12.20

Verka Smerduchka
+100500
Shift is such a fuvlo! Undercover, Carbon, Vanted Bridge and both Underground, that's what I understand racing!

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 17.12.20

Shift is great, you just don't know how to play auto sims.

_
_Lawless_ 17.12.20

I agree, Shift is for hard-corers! I would not call Need For Speed ​​Undercover a failure. This is a mid-range game! So let's start with everything!
From the very beginning, we can see a dynamic video (seed), which demonstrates to us the pursuit of a car (after you), with police negotiations. At the end of the video, the very gameplay begins, to be honest, the new nfs is very similar to the most wanted, I would call undercover MW 2.0, because stylistically the game is similar to MW, only now there are more cars in the game, tuning has become more extensive, more races, pumping, blur! So the gameplay: In the game we see that typical "street racing", the main task is to win the races , cause damage to the government, get away from the cops. EVERYTHING, THIS IS EVERYTHING! No drag racing, drift. The challenge (the competitive aspect who does not know) is not to say that it is weak, but the first half of the game, you just go ahead and calmly reach the finish line, after half of the game, you feel the challenge, sometimes you even have to replay the curtain. In the game there is car theft and 1 vs 1, on the highway,but in the game they do not stand out much, it would be better, of course, to include drift and drag. Now the pluses: The list of cars, especially the bugati, the tuning has become much more interesting, the graphics in the game are not so bad on MW, only it has an orange-light shade and blur. the fact that now the videos are accompanied by real people, although the plot smacks, but it's still nice! The game has a pumping, which by the way does not really affect, but still it pleases. Well, objectively speaking, all the above aspects of the game have been worked out Not good enough, average. I had to work for a year, and then the game was great!that now the videos are accompanied by real people, although the plot smacks, but it's still nice! The game has a pumping, which by the way does not really affect, but still it pleases. Well, objectively speaking, all the above aspects of the game were not worked out well enough I had to work for a year, and then the game was great!that now the videos are accompanied by real people, although the plot smacks, but it's still nice! The game has a pumping, which by the way does not really affect, but still it pleases. Well, objectively speaking, all the above aspects of the game were not worked out well enough I had to work for a year, and then the game was great!
My Rating:
Gameplay: 8/10
Storyline: 7.3 / 10
Graphics: 7.8 / 10
Overall Rating: 7.7 / 10

z
zar45 17.12.20

morbo777
that in this game a pretty good graph can be at the minimum, yes and at the maximum it is normal, but there is an orange tint, it sometimes even annoys and even angers and crippled shadows

_
_Lawless_ 17.12.20

Garrus-1994 Shkolota-detekted! Guy, Shift is a car simulator, and has nothing to do with Undercover, Most Wanted, Underground 1-2, Carbon, because these are completely different games. Shift is a car simulator, and the above-listed arcades ( Undercover, Carbon ...), you are an asshole, to be specific, shift is not for such casual people who are you!

p
prodigy007 17.12.20

playing on the steering wheel grid, shift. I had to download the game because of the models of cars, I tried to play horror))) guys, horror shitty hellish physics of level 96, how can such a UG Mona release after a normal Pro street it's pizёos!

H
Hitman200914 17.12.20

The game is bullshit! Prostreet and Underground are better!

R
Rainbow_user 17.12.20

I didn't like it either. No more than seven.

V
Venom95 17.12.20

complete shit)
I love NSF from the very first part. even squeezing the anal passed the first shift and a couple of races in the second (for more, alas, I did not try in any way: D)
but here it is a complete failure, in the first place, the frenzied and blurry illumination is striking. what for?
playing undercaver is like looking at a light bulb. The lighting is lame. in the sun everything is white in the shade everything is black. tuning is meager. the plot is complete nonsense - a continuous gear on the cops, no goals.
Management is a completely arcade for children 5-7 years old.
In general, stupidly razvodilovo for money. I sympathize with those who bought this slag for their hard-earned money)
Score 3 out of 10 and then only because of the buggati
oh yes, the soundtrack just do naabum was apparently chosen as the game itself was made. Imho nid fo speed died after a pro street. It's a shame

M
MazaHaka_91 17.12.20

Dear creators! What the fuck ?! At how it was necessary to think of such a fucking management to do ?? !! Carbon'e or Most Wanted'e is many times better and more convenient !!!

U
Unknown_Nickname 17.12.20

Good game!

K
KOsMILE 17.12.20

Not really

S
S_evil 17.12.20

I liked the game ... The controls in the game are good)) but the soundtrack is bad ((I needed to work better with the graphics ...

E
Evik03 17.12.20

The most miserable in this game is the controls, I don't even know what to compare with (maybe with Dendy or Sega). Police U-turn on the handbrake - ok, I would like it to be able to make a U-turn from the handbrake with a skid like in NFSMW.
Graphics Again, it feels like I'm in the 90s. The default resolution is 640x480, why not 320x240?
Generally not impressed. Most Wanted is much better ...

v
vk77 17.12.20

Well, in spite of the fact that the game pissed me off a couple of times - it's still the good old underground, which is very good. Management, as always, is very convenient - I learned how to turn the handbrake on turns. Of the minuses, the same silly police as in Mostvanted - it's interesting to play without them, they only enrage ... Now let's see the
trail of thirst

D
Diman94 17.12.20

it's all the same good old underground
More likely Vanted Bridge